Survie & Fourberie
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Partagez

Day 2 : "Let's go on to the realm of..."

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
nxou
Corbeau philanthrope
Corbeau philanthrope
nxou

Masculin Date d'inscription : 19/04/2010

Day 2 : "Let's go on to the realm of..." - Page 2 Empty
Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 2 : "Let's go on to the realm of..." Day 2 : "Let's go on to the realm of..." - Page 2 EmptyDim 14 Nov 2010 - 16:46

and so I am disappointed.

erik100 a écrit:
There is probably at least one wolf that applied for the charge
I won't be that certain.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 2 : "Let's go on to the realm of..." Day 2 : "Let's go on to the realm of..." - Page 2 EmptyDim 14 Nov 2010 - 16:50

Erik100 a écrit:

Right now I agree that Deass was overacting a lot on the first post. Maybe it is his way of playing. But anyway, I find him the most suspicious.
So I might vote for him... but I still want to hear nxou about being "untouchable".

Ok good for you my kind of play is being suspect . You prefere vote for an active person ? Ok WOLFS STAY HIDE ! erik will not vote for you !
Invité
Invité

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 2 : "Let's go on to the realm of..." Day 2 : "Let's go on to the realm of..." - Page 2 EmptyDim 14 Nov 2010 - 18:26

Erik100 a écrit:
Kinrep> I did not see that rule about wolves knowing each other after the election.
Therefore, I don't understand why you would vote for me.
Ok, but I thought you tried to persuade some peoples for find wolfs with votes for the Leader. I saw a werewolf's comportement. But if it's an oversight (yes... vocabulary ^^), I understand and totally possible (in little, in most informations...).

Not for... Against Laughing

I vote against Deass. I don't understand his action on Maléfique. Why do we listen Maléfique ? He's untouchable ? It's THAT the reason ?
I'm disagree. I don't think an untouchable is innocent. On the contrary (an other one ^^). It's just a part of Toyo's confiance. He can have doing a mistake.
Anyway, I don't like that.
Invité
Invité

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 2 : "Let's go on to the realm of..." Day 2 : "Let's go on to the realm of..." - Page 2 EmptyDim 14 Nov 2010 - 18:34

I don't Understand, just for wanted listenning malefique you want to send me firing ..

Your arguments are very poor ...
Erik100
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5

Masculin Date d'inscription : 08/11/2010

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 2 : "Let's go on to the realm of..." Day 2 : "Let's go on to the realm of..." - Page 2 EmptyDim 14 Nov 2010 - 18:37

Deass a écrit:
You prefere vote for an active person ? Ok WOLFS STAY HIDE ! erik will not vote for you !

I think an "active person" would be a person who shares his opinion, who try to make others benefit from his presence. I look back on your post on Day 2 and I don't see this kind of "action" from you.

I don't know what you do call "active person". Maybe saying "Oh s*** ! Why thomas ? He don't say anything whitch can make imagine he is a good "cible" ." is what you call being active. But I did not get your opinion on who might be a wolf or not. As you said, you "scanned" players. If so, why don't you share it with us ?

And finally, even if you told us that this was your way of playing, you did not tell us why it is less possible that you are a wolf and who we should vote for instead. Instead of sharing for the benefit of everyone, you prefer saying "Ok WOLFS STAY HIDE ! erik will not vote for you !" You don't help the good clan with this, I fear...

Note : I don't say that the hint given to the wolves by Deass is a real hint. I just say that if Deass wanted to help villagers, he would have found something for useful.

That said, if you are not a wolf Deass, what I ask you is to help us and make me change my mind. You still have time. Smile
Invité
Invité

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 2 : "Let's go on to the realm of..." Day 2 : "Let's go on to the realm of..." - Page 2 EmptyDim 14 Nov 2010 - 18:48

You want my opinion ???

Certain persons threw themselves on me for a simple sentence, among them a wolf is hiding . You did not look somewhere else. If I do not look for wolves, by staying in you on an easy prey, you do not help the village. Your stubbornness will cause the loss of the village

the only think I have to say is . Killing me would be a very huge mistake ...

I vote Djoach for information
Solaris
Bouc émissaire adoré
Bouc émissaire adoré
Solaris

Masculin Date d'inscription : 07/11/2010

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 2 : "Let's go on to the realm of..." Day 2 : "Let's go on to the realm of..." - Page 2 EmptyDim 14 Nov 2010 - 20:43

I'm voting against Djoach. Most suspicious person so far, and I don't like the bandwagoning against Deass. He's suspicious, yes, but his actions don't really make sense if he's a wolf - it's almost as if he's trying to look suspicious, or at least, he's barely trying to dispel suspicions against him.

Djoach, on the other hand, makes all kinds of suspicious comments. 'Deass, what you say makes no sense because XYZ. Or maybe it is so....... because you're a wolf!!'; 'Deass, you shouldn't think that, since blablabla.......... perhaps you're a wolf!!'. I'm paraphrasing, yes, but the impression these comments leave me is bad. The first part of your argument is not so bad, but then, you end your sentences with unsupported and unlikely accusations (what, he's pissed that he didn't get the clearvoyant, so he tries to act in a way that will make everybody realize he's pissed, and thus wolf? This makes no sense!).
Till Gray
Cupidon infidèle
Cupidon infidèle
Till Gray

Masculin Date d'inscription : 08/09/2010

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 2 : "Let's go on to the realm of..." Day 2 : "Let's go on to the realm of..." - Page 2 EmptyDim 14 Nov 2010 - 21:18

The day was really quiet. Heroes were still under the shock of the loss of Arya. But some of them discussed, and beyond them, one was pointed by the others... And the more they argued, the more the came to a point of hate. And finally, in a fight, one took his sword and slayed the most suspect of all...

Spoiler:

Day 2 : "Let's go on to the realm of..." - Page 2 Deadrincewind-0497a5ca91

Deass, most known as Rincewind (Simple Hero), is dead.

But his death seemed to affect pretty much Xena. When they began to install themselves for the night, she left the camp, pretending to look after wood to light a fire. When Waylander came to seek her, he found her corpse. She seemed to commit suicide...

Day 2 : "Let's go on to the realm of..." - Page 2 Deadxena-a88c23b469

nxou, also known as Xena (Saviour), is found dead because of love.

Wolves have until tomorrow, 9PM, to tell me who they want to kill.
Macros has until tomorrow, 9PM, to tell me who he wants to inspect.
Till Gray
Cupidon infidèle
Cupidon infidèle
Till Gray

Masculin Date d'inscription : 08/09/2010

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 2 : "Let's go on to the realm of..." Day 2 : "Let's go on to the realm of..." - Page 2 EmptyDim 14 Nov 2010 - 21:36

attention Morgan takes the place of Toyoraura right now. attention
Contenu sponsorisé

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 2 : "Let's go on to the realm of..." Day 2 : "Let's go on to the realm of..." - Page 2 Empty

Day 2 : "Let's go on to the realm of..."

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2