Survie & Fourberie
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

Partagez

Day 3 : "Low Fantasy is waiting for us !"

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Till Gray
Cupidon infidèle
Cupidon infidèle
Till Gray

Masculin Date d'inscription : 08/09/2010

Day 3 : "Low Fantasy is waiting for us !" Empty
Message(#) Sujet: Day 3 : "Low Fantasy is waiting for us !" Day 3 : "Low Fantasy is waiting for us !" EmptyLun 15 Nov 2010 - 22:09

Sorry for the delay, but my network experienced some difficulties...

The whole group slept near the border between Arthurian Fantasy and another Realm. But when they stopped, they were unable to recognize which realm it was. And when they woke up, Moghedien shouted :
"Hey ! But we are near my birthplace ! I know where to go..."
"Go on, we follow you. Morgan, what do you think ? Morgan ?"
When they approached Morgan, a large blood trace was spreading under him.

Day 3 : "Low Fantasy is waiting for us !" Deadmacros-ef1f71d558

Morgan, your Leader and also known as Macros the Black, died during the night.

On his bag, Waylander found a piece of paper, written by Macros : "My successor shall be Solaris."

The group faced their fate.

"We will avenge you !"

You have until Wednesday, 9PM, to send me your votes.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Maléfique
Rebouteux patraque
Rebouteux patraque
Maléfique

Masculin Date d'inscription : 28/04/2009

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 3 : "Low Fantasy is waiting for us !" Day 3 : "Low Fantasy is waiting for us !" EmptyLun 15 Nov 2010 - 22:15

You have killed my lovers ! Evil or Very Mad

Our leader was Toyoraura, no ?
So why Morgan is dead with this role ?

Edit : Morgan takes his place.
Moghedien
Vagabond sédentaire
Vagabond sédentaire
Moghedien

Féminin Date d'inscription : 04/07/2010

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 3 : "Low Fantasy is waiting for us !" Day 3 : "Low Fantasy is waiting for us !" EmptyLun 15 Nov 2010 - 23:32

Well, it couldn't have started worse... We do need to burn a traitor at the stake tonight, or else, our fellowship is doomed.
Sorry for having been quite absent yesterday. I will read carefully the debate and come back later.
Solaris
Bouc émissaire adoré
Bouc émissaire adoré
Solaris

Masculin Date d'inscription : 07/11/2010

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 3 : "Low Fantasy is waiting for us !" Day 3 : "Low Fantasy is waiting for us !" EmptyMar 16 Nov 2010 - 2:05

Oh well. We have pretty much lost already. 6 players alive, 3 wolves. We've got to be perfect from beginning to end, and hope that they kill the hunter and that the hunter will know who to shoot.

Alive:
Djoach
Erik100
Kinrep
Maléfique
Moghedien
Solaris

Let's get straight to the point: I'm the Leader; if I'm a wolf, you have already lost the game, so anyone who suspects me is wasting their time and/or a wolf.

Moving straight on, my most likely suspect today is of course Djoach for his so-very-strange demeanor yesterday. He also voted against Deass very early into the day (since he didn't post after the IRL meeting, I assumed he voted before going there) - why would he take the risk of voting wrong when so much was at stake? So yeah, Djoach, you're very, very suspicious.

I have trouble understanding Kinrep in detail, but all in all, he'd be my second suspect and probably a wolf too, given how he 'magically' voted against Deass near the end of last day; I'll have to reread, but I think he only mentioned him very late yesterday. There's a possibility that he just jumped on the Deass bandwagon ('specially if Djoach is wolf - knowing that he wouldn't be here for most of the day and that he voted Deass, he had to vote Deass as well, all the more since Djoach was in danger yesterday). Hope I'm clear enough on this one.

For the third and final wolf, I'm not sure. At all. I don't think Erik is it, for what I said yesterday - his accusations on me and Nxou, for instance, were pretty... eh. He said something like "If Solaris is wolf, then Nxou would probably be one too". If he was a wolf, he would have known that this kind of argument would lead him nowhere, so that's a good point on his side. Between Moghedien and Maléfique, though.......... I'll have to wait and see.

So: everyone MUST vote today. There are 3 wolves, and in all likelihood, they'll try to all vote together against a villager; if we don't vote together too, it's the end of the line. So whatever I do, villagers must follow me (I repeat: if I am a wolf, you have lost - I'd just have to vote with my two accomplices, and that'd be the end of it all. You have nothing to lose by trusting me). If you feel that you won't be able to return in time to vote, and that you have to vote now, you can vote against Djoach, as he'll probably be my target for today.

That said, what does everyone think?

EDIT: Actually, I just noticed Maléfique's post here. You claim Cupid, then? This helps quite a bit, then! Barring any counter-claim or accusations against Maléfique, our three wolves are therefore Djoach, Kinrep and Moghedien! Hunter, please shoot between those three.
Maléfique
Rebouteux patraque
Rebouteux patraque
Maléfique

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 3 : "Low Fantasy is waiting for us !" Day 3 : "Low Fantasy is waiting for us !" EmptyMar 16 Nov 2010 - 2:21

Solaris a écrit:
Let's get straight to the point: I'm the Leader; if I'm a wolf, you have already lost the game, so anyone who suspects me is wasting their time and/or a wolf.
You can be a wolf and then Till Gray continue the game to see who the Hunter will kill.
But if you are a wolf, it's lost then I follow you because it's the only chance for the innocents to win.
And I don't forget that Morgan who was the Clearvoyant chooses you to be our leader.

Solaris a écrit:
Between Moghedien and Maléfique, though.......... I'll have to wait and see.
I'm your Cupid.
I thought that my first message was clear...

Then the wolves are among Djoach, Erik100, Kinrep and Moghedien.
One in three chance to kill a wolf Very Happy

Edit for Till Gray : Who is untouchable today ?
Solaris
Bouc émissaire adoré
Bouc émissaire adoré
Solaris

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 3 : "Low Fantasy is waiting for us !" Day 3 : "Low Fantasy is waiting for us !" EmptyMar 16 Nov 2010 - 2:29

Maléfique a écrit:
Solaris a écrit:
Between Moghedien and Maléfique, though.......... I'll have to wait and see.
I'm your Cupid.
I thought that my first message was clear...

Check my edit! ;-)

And Moghedien is untouchable today.
Erik100
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5

Masculin Date d'inscription : 08/11/2010

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 3 : "Low Fantasy is waiting for us !" Day 3 : "Low Fantasy is waiting for us !" EmptyMar 16 Nov 2010 - 3:29

Thanks Solaris for still trusting me ! jap
If I were you, I probably would not trust me after that Embarassed
(I don't say I'm a wolf, I just say that if was able to kill poor Deass for what he said, I would be able to send that Erik100 to the stake too...)

I agree with Solaris about the fact that we have to vote all three against the same person. And I agree about Djoach too.

Now, I want to understand that game a little bit more. I want to know why people did not vote ? I thought everyone had to vote, haven't they ? And if they don't have to, what might be the reasons not to vote ? I would like to know that because, right now, I feel like I fell in a trap while, on Day 2, a wolf was thinking : "Hey, I don't have to vote this Day, there are already 3 votes against Deass, whom is human !"
(If I knew I did not have to vote, I would not have apologized about not voting for the leader on Day 1... and maybe I would not have voted at all on Day 2...)
Maléfique
Rebouteux patraque
Rebouteux patraque
Maléfique

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 3 : "Low Fantasy is waiting for us !" Day 3 : "Low Fantasy is waiting for us !" EmptyMar 16 Nov 2010 - 3:38

Erik100 a écrit:
I want to know why people did not vote ?
I was at the IRL and when I came back, the day finished before I can vote.
I'm sorry but I was broke after the travel of 6 hours.
If you knew me, you knew that it's rare that I don't vote.
Solaris
Bouc émissaire adoré
Bouc émissaire adoré
Solaris

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 3 : "Low Fantasy is waiting for us !" Day 3 : "Low Fantasy is waiting for us !" EmptyMar 16 Nov 2010 - 3:59

Oh, by the way! I mentioned "counter-claiming" in my last message: basically, Maléfique is claiming to be Cupid. This means he could either be the real Cupid or a wolf claiming to be it. IF the real Cupid is NOT Maléfique, I'd prefer for him to tell me so by a Private Message, instead of going about it on the main topic. Need I remind you that the Anti-Unveiling wolf is still at large?

So yes, real Cupid: if you are not Maléfique, please tell me so by private message, as soon as possible. We'll see what we'll do together if and when you contact me.
Moghedien
Vagabond sédentaire
Vagabond sédentaire
Moghedien

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 3 : "Low Fantasy is waiting for us !" Day 3 : "Low Fantasy is waiting for us !" EmptyMar 16 Nov 2010 - 8:27

I'm not very fond of that kind of communication, you know...
At the moment (I haven't had the time to go through the previous day), I quite agree with you on Djoach. Not much like him to vote at the very beginning of the day... This kind of self-confidence makes me think he's a werewolf.
Then, if Maléfique really is Cupid, Solaris of Erik is a werewolf too, for I'm not one. Well, you won't be able to check it today, but you can trust me.
As for Kinrep, I still don't know.
Djoach
Meneur déboussolé
Meneur déboussolé
Djoach

Masculin Date d'inscription : 15/06/2009

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 3 : "Low Fantasy is waiting for us !" Day 3 : "Low Fantasy is waiting for us !" EmptyMar 16 Nov 2010 - 17:51

Something is wrong on all what you say.
If i read you carefully Solaris, you are not the Hunter (the way you ask him to trust you). I believe Maléfique when he said beeing cupid. The couple is tagged Made by Maléfique. With all this, if you are innocent, you are the last simple hero... But it's impossible. I'm the last one. Toyoraura Check my role on the first night. I didn't notice it at first, but with his death and his role, i have read his only post with a new eye :

Toyoraura a écrit:
Djoach> A Simple Hero is as important as a another character.

I'm pretty sure, it's his way to say "I Know who you are".

What does it mean ?

Solaris, if you are not the hunter, you are a wolf with two of this three : Moghedien, Erik100 and Kinrep (the other one is the hunter). If you are the hunter, the wolfs are Moghedien, Erik100 and Kinrep.

It's useless to vote against Solaris. So i Will vote against Erik100 or Kinrep. I will vote only for one of this two.But WE must choose together witch one to be sure to kill him.

Yes, i have sent my vote very early on day 2 against my first suspect at this moment. My only weapon against the wolf is my vote. I can't imagine not using it !
When i am a wolf, i don't act like that. It's easier to justify why i didn't vote with what we were doing this Week End. I was pretty sure, Deass was a werewolf !

Solaris, I really dislike the way you ask to the real cupid to contact you in private.

Solaris
Bouc émissaire adoré
Bouc émissaire adoré
Solaris

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 3 : "Low Fantasy is waiting for us !" Day 3 : "Low Fantasy is waiting for us !" EmptyMar 16 Nov 2010 - 18:30

Don't make me laugh, Djoach.

First of all, I won't claim. Not as long as the Anti-Unveiling wolf is still out there, at least. Second, claims won't help us in any way - I said I trusted Maléfique with his Cupid claims, but that was obviously a lie; if he's a wolf, the real Cupid will claim to me (or I'm the real Cupid, but we'll get to that in an instant); if he's not, I fully expect a wolf to come to me and try to get me on their side. I haven't denied anything about me - I might be the hunter, I might be a simple hero and I might be the real Cupid trying to edge out information from fellow players on their alignment (see who defends Maléfique, see who doesn't). I won't give the wolves the privilege of knowing my role - or either role for that matter. If there are to be claims in the near future, they must be private.

As for your alleged 'Simple hero' claim, backed by that Toyoraura quote... allow me to have very, very high doubts about that. Toyoraura scanned you as a simple hero? Why aren't you the Leader, then? Toyo/Morgan has a choice between giving the leadership to someone he saw as innocent, and to another random person that might be a wolf, and he chooses the random person? Riiiiiiiiiiight.

Please allow me to reiterate, Djoach, because either you don't understand or you're just a liar: if I am a wolf, there is nothing you can do to win. Don't want to vote against me because it's useless? How is voting against one of my colleagues going to help you in any way? If I'm a wolf, I will of course vote to save them. You have lost either way. "It's not over yet: there's still the hunter!", you'll say. What can he do? If I am wolf, a villager dies today. Even if a wolf dies during the night due to a hunter misshap, we still hold the advantage (I'd give the leadership to another wolf); if a wolf dies today by a bullet, we reciprocate by night and we'd win again.

Of course, I'm not a wolf. I'm just saying that IF I am wolf, the village has already lost. What do you have to lose by trusting me? That includes you, Djoach - if you are the villager you claim to be, which, given the logical fallacies that you use to ground your ghastly argument, I highly doubt.

I think I'm starting to get a better grasp on the game and exactly who and what we have to deal with... I will give my conclusions towards the end of the day. Meanwhile, I'll probably vote Djoach, so the villagers should do so too.
Djoach
Meneur déboussolé
Meneur déboussolé
Djoach

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 3 : "Low Fantasy is waiting for us !" Day 3 : "Low Fantasy is waiting for us !" EmptyMar 16 Nov 2010 - 19:11

I know that Solaris. And i think you're not a wolf. Why ? Because the clearvoyant give you the leadership. I probably check you last night. If, as i think, Maléfique is the cupid, the wolf are Moghedien, Kinrep and Erik100. That why i will vote against Erik or Kinrep.
Till Gray
Cupidon infidèle
Cupidon infidèle
Till Gray

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 3 : "Low Fantasy is waiting for us !" Day 3 : "Low Fantasy is waiting for us !" EmptyMar 16 Nov 2010 - 21:17

Excuse me Maléfique, looks like my little text was clear enough.

For this day, Moghedien is untouchable.
Moghedien
Vagabond sédentaire
Vagabond sédentaire
Moghedien

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 3 : "Low Fantasy is waiting for us !" Day 3 : "Low Fantasy is waiting for us !" EmptyMar 16 Nov 2010 - 22:42

Solaris a écrit:

Moving straight on, my most likely suspect today is of course Djoach for his so-very-strange demeanor yesterday. He also voted against Deass very early into the day (since he didn't post after the IRL meeting, I assumed he voted before going there) - why would he take the risk of voting wrong when so much was at stake?
I agree. This is not like Djoach to behave like this.

Solaris a écrit:
I have trouble understanding Kinrep in detail, but all in all, he'd be my second suspect and probably a wolf too, given how he 'magically' voted against Deass near the end of last day.
Besides, Kinrep seems to have gone missing. Kirep, are you waiting for your fellow werewolves to tell you who you must sentence to death?

Solaris a écrit:
For the third and final wolf, I'm not sure. At all. I don't think Erik is it, for what I said yesterday - his accusations on me and Nxou, for instance, were pretty... eh. He said something like "If Solaris is wolf, then Nxou would probably be one too". If he was a wolf, he would have known that this kind of argument would lead him nowhere, so that's a good point on his side. Between Moghedien and Maléfique, though.......... I'll have to wait and see.
Provided Maléfique is the one and only Cupid - which I believe he is, since I can very well imagine him putting Nxou and Deass together, and since I believe in your innocence, the last werewolf is Erik. I am not one. You won't be able to check this today, though. You have to believe me...at least today.

Djoach a écrit:
Something is wrong on all what you say.
If i read you carefully Solaris, you are not the Hunter (the way you ask him to trust you). I believe Maléfique when he said beeing cupid. The couple is tagged Made by Maléfique. With all this, if you are innocent, you are the last simple hero... But it's impossible. I'm the last one. Toyoraura Check my role on the first night. I didn't notice it at first, but with his death and his role, i have read his only post with a new eye :

Toyoraura a écrit:
Djoach> A Simple Hero is as important as a another character.

I'm pretty sure, it's his way to say "I Know who you are".
False. Toyo was answering to your post saying that it was best to lose a simple hero than a clearvoyant or a saviour. Looks like you're trying to twist what the others said... I don't like it AT ALL.

Djoach a écrit:
Solaris, if you are not the hunter, you are a wolf with two of this three : Moghedien, Erik100 and Kinrep (the other one is the hunter). If you are the hunter, the wolfs are Moghedien, Erik100 and Kinrep.
Why do I have the feeling that you are looking for the hunter? Besides, I know you can find out easily when I am a villager or not. You shouldn't even have doubts on me. You did not try to figure out who I am, or to ask me questions, or whatever. You know that I'm innocent, don't you? And you knew well that Deass was innocent too, I'm pretty sure of it.

Djoach a écrit:
It's useless to vote against Solaris. So i Will vote against Erik100 or Kinrep. I will vote only for one of this two.But WE must choose together witch one to be sure to kill him.
On this, I agree with you.

Djoach a écrit:
And i think you're not a wolf. Why ? Because the clearvoyant give you the leadership.
Captain Obvious. You're not going to say the opposite, right?

To say the truth, I really feel that Djoach is a werewolf. I think Kinrep is hiding and I don't like this either.
Solaris, I have no choice but to believe you, so I'm ready to vote like you - preferably against Djoach or Kinrep.
Till Gray
Cupidon infidèle
Cupidon infidèle
Till Gray

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 3 : "Low Fantasy is waiting for us !" Day 3 : "Low Fantasy is waiting for us !" EmptyMer 17 Nov 2010 - 9:46

attention You have 11 hours left to vote ! attention
Erik100
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5

Masculin Date d'inscription : 08/11/2010

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 3 : "Low Fantasy is waiting for us !" Day 3 : "Low Fantasy is waiting for us !" EmptyMer 17 Nov 2010 - 14:18

I believe Solaris. I vote against Djoach.
Since I am not a wolf, the roles are finally clear for me : Djoach, Kinrep and Moghedien are wolves according to me... but yeah, I should not make quick conclusions as I did before.
Moghedien
Vagabond sédentaire
Vagabond sédentaire
Moghedien

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 3 : "Low Fantasy is waiting for us !" Day 3 : "Low Fantasy is waiting for us !" EmptyMer 17 Nov 2010 - 18:15

No Erik, perhaps you shouldn't...
I'm pretty much worried about Kinrep. His not coming here to defend himself makes me hope he's a wolf... If by any chance he isn't, it's quite bad for us.
Djoach, are you giving up? If you are the last simple hero, as you claim to be, why not attacking Solaris? Why not attacking anyone, actually? How about trying to persuade us of your innocence? I guess I'll have to vote against you...
Djoach
Meneur déboussolé
Meneur déboussolé
Djoach

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 3 : "Low Fantasy is waiting for us !" Day 3 : "Low Fantasy is waiting for us !" EmptyMer 17 Nov 2010 - 18:25

No, I'm not giving up. not at all. But sometimes, I work Wink

Moghedien, you said, I'm searching the hunter, thats wrong, I'm not. The first who speak about the Hunter is Solaris. I'm not searching the hunter, because I think I know who she is. I don't know if Toyoraura checked my role, but i know who I'm, and i can think he do it, during the first night.

I'm ready to vote against Kinrep, but I'm pretty sure, Erik will not. Why ? Because they is are werewolf.

Something goes wrong in this game ... If Maléfique is really Cupid and you (mogh) are an innocent as i think since long time, then it's not possible.

Maléfique are you really cupid ? Nobody else claim this role ?
Moghedien
Vagabond sédentaire
Vagabond sédentaire
Moghedien

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 3 : "Low Fantasy is waiting for us !" Day 3 : "Low Fantasy is waiting for us !" EmptyMer 17 Nov 2010 - 18:53

There's something wrong in what you say.
You claim you're innocent, you believe Maléfique is Cupid, and you are ready to assume that I'm innocent too. Therefore, the werewolves are Solaris, Kinrep & Erik? I thought you said Solaris was innocent? Contradiction, huh?
Oh, by the way... I am not the Hunter.
Djoach
Meneur déboussolé
Meneur déboussolé
Djoach

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 3 : "Low Fantasy is waiting for us !" Day 3 : "Low Fantasy is waiting for us !" EmptyMer 17 Nov 2010 - 19:03

That's what i say, there is something wrong.

And if you're not the Hunter, then you are a Wolf. It may explain many things.

Who is innocent and who is not for you ?
Moghedien
Vagabond sédentaire
Vagabond sédentaire
Moghedien

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 3 : "Low Fantasy is waiting for us !" Day 3 : "Low Fantasy is waiting for us !" EmptyMer 17 Nov 2010 - 19:22

Maléfique and I are the only people in whom I trust.
Looking back at yesterday's votes, I'd say Kinrep is a wolf. I believe you are one too. As for the third one, I'd rather say Erik. Solaris had nothing to gain attacking you the way he did... After all, he didn't know Malé and I wouldn't vote, right? We could have voted against you, and condemned you. There was no point in taking this risk, to my opinion.
Till Gray
Cupidon infidèle
Cupidon infidèle
Till Gray

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 3 : "Low Fantasy is waiting for us !" Day 3 : "Low Fantasy is waiting for us !" EmptyMer 17 Nov 2010 - 19:55

attention You have one hour left to send me your votes ! attention
Solaris
Bouc émissaire adoré
Bouc émissaire adoré
Solaris

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 3 : "Low Fantasy is waiting for us !" Day 3 : "Low Fantasy is waiting for us !" EmptyMer 17 Nov 2010 - 20:19

Alright, the day is coming to an end, I think everybody who could tall did so, so I might as well draw my conclusions.

First of all, I'm absolutely positive that Maléfique is not Cupid, and thus a wolf. I've been thinking that since the very beginning of the day, but I wanted to wait and see how things were going. As I see it, Djoach, above all else, defended him. Moghedien and Erik only said "If Mal is Cupid, then blablabla", which is in my eyes what a villager would do. Djoach, on the other hand, explained why he believed Maléfique ("This couple is trademarked 'Made by Maléfique'"... why doubt his claim if you are not Cupid and nobody else claimed Cupid?). After that, he repeatedly wonders why nobody is doubting Mal's claim, as if he didn't understand. Dear Djoach, if you believe Mal's claim, and if you trust Mogh, then Erik, Kinrep and I are wolves. I don't see what is your problem now, then (as you seem to imply that 'something is wrong, here'), and I don't see why you are hesitating. It looks as if you're waiting for the real Cupid to claim instead of Mal... So yes, believe or not, I can assure you that Maléfique is a wolf. Take that as you will.

Now, I understand the last two villagers (which I think are Mogh and Erik) probably won't believe me, and won't necessarily follow me; thus, if you hesitate between Mal and I, I won't force you to make that choice today. Let's wait until tomorrow to get a better grasp after we see who died and who survived. For the moment, let's kill Djoach.

Djoach is a wolf, too; I'm pretty sure about that, and am ready to face the consequences of my mistake if I'm wrong.

So yeah, please send your vote against Djoach now. I already sent mine.
Till Gray
Cupidon infidèle
Cupidon infidèle
Till Gray

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 3 : "Low Fantasy is waiting for us !" Day 3 : "Low Fantasy is waiting for us !" EmptyMer 17 Nov 2010 - 20:50

This travel was exhausting. They were only six left, and they still hadn't killed a single betrayor. Lead by Moghedien, they walked beyond the land of Low Fantasy, trying to reach the harbour of Ihsahn, as they learned during their trip that it was the last place Conan was seen.

But during the trip, one of the heroes was pointed by the others. They all agreed that he was more than suspect, according to his behaviour until this day...

Before they came to Ihsahn, Moghedien asked them all to stop, in order to have a rest before entering the city. But it was only a pretext, in order to surround him. Before he could understand what was happening, all the weapons were pointed on him. He shouted of anger and of pain at the same time. When his corpse fell on the ground, his sword Stormbringer planted in the soil so deep that they weren't able to get it out. Moreover, a tiny rustle coming from the black blade whispered in the air. They began to feel quite uneasy, so they let the corpse of the Traitor lie on the hill, his white skin shining in the evening sun. The cry of the blade followed them for many hours.

Spoiler:

Day 3 : "Low Fantasy is waiting for us !" Deadelric-a5c00faf76
Elric, the last Emperor of Melnibone, Anti-Unveiling Wolf, dies tonight.

The night will end tomorrow at 9PM (if the network works normally)
The Wolves have until 9PM to tell me who they want to kill during the night.

Notice that from now, no one will ever be untouchable !
Contenu sponsorisé

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 3 : "Low Fantasy is waiting for us !" Day 3 : "Low Fantasy is waiting for us !" Empty

Day 3 : "Low Fantasy is waiting for us !"

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1