Survie & Fourberie
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Partagez

[Day 1] "We have never been at war with Eurasia"

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
fiyatlar
Villageois sanguinaire
Villageois sanguinaire
fiyatlar

Masculin Date d'inscription : 29/12/2010

[Day 1] "We have never been at war with Eurasia" - Page 2 Empty
Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 1] "We have never been at war with Eurasia" [Day 1] "We have never been at war with Eurasia" - Page 2 EmptyMar 11 Jan 2011 - 21:04

Evening Brothers,

I've just read the debates and your answer to me Ongena, and still I have problem with what you said...

So ou gave us two theories about the death of Malé. The first one is difficult to understand and even harder to believe. I don't see why the death of Malé would make Toyo more innocent or guilty? (and apparantly I'm not the only one).
Then you put a second theory, theory in which even YOU don't believe. Why did you post it in this case???

And what about others theories??? I'm pretty sure his death can't be explained by only two things.

Then I don't see why you think that people who thinks Malé's dead because he is a good players have to think that every good player is a wolf???? Maybe wolves are not good players, so they think good players a simple opponent and so kill the good players...
I see in that a way to put suspiscion on Sylph and Arthur..

You become stranger to me each time you post something...

So for now my suspects are Ongena for what I've just said, but also Christ: I don't see how a player of werewolves could have thought something like he said about the spy??? Also because he didn't write a lot today and because he didn't answer to what I asked him. The two last things have not allowed him to be rid off my suspect list...

I'll probably vote for Ongena if I don't change my mind, and hope Christ will be able to answer me

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Moghedien
Vagabond sédentaire
Vagabond sédentaire
Moghedien

Féminin Date d'inscription : 04/07/2010

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 1] "We have never been at war with Eurasia" [Day 1] "We have never been at war with Eurasia" - Page 2 EmptyMar 11 Jan 2011 - 21:06

attention You have less than 2 hours left to vote. attention
Frage
Villageois sanguinaire
Villageois sanguinaire
Frage

Masculin Date d'inscription : 21/11/2010

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 1] "We have never been at war with Eurasia" [Day 1] "We have never been at war with Eurasia" - Page 2 EmptyMar 11 Jan 2011 - 21:16

Jonya a écrit:
But how can I know that you did not talk about that with Morgan before the election itself?

-> Did the wolves knew each other before the election or not?

I forgot to answer about that one. I don't know the answer though. But it it is the case, I cannot rule out that possibility.

Sylph a écrit:
(You said I attacked Arthur ? Did you mean Morgan ? Coz' I don't remember attacking ou chief at any moment. I find him pretty active and by the way,I have a good feeling on him. xD)

Sorry, my mistake!^_^

Well, since a lot of people are making lists, I think I'm just going to go along with the trend...

Ongena: Honestly, I think she does have interesting theories, it's a shame it's hard to understand. And I still don't see the point of some of them...

Morgan: Why did you vote for Arthur even though Sylph, who voted for the same person, attacked you? Was your belief in Arthur so strong that you were not worried about it?

Christ: You were really insistant about the spy...I don't like it, though it does not make you a wolf...but I really don't like it.

Sylph: I don't like to let go of an assumption, even it it was made too soon...you justified it well, and it does seem like you're innocent, but I can't shake off the bad feelings from earlier, though it may just be me. You just give me a neutral feeling when I take everything into account. I'll wait and see.^^

Jonya: Well, you seem to be seeking the wolves and are attentive to details...I don't have a bad feeling.

Nxou: People seem to suspect you, but it just seem to me that you are earnestly seeking the wolves.

Frage: I am SO innocent. XD The purest feminist villager in London. ( It's useless to quote that thing to use it as an argument: that was a joke. )

I don't have any particular feelings about the others.

Frage
Villageois sanguinaire
Villageois sanguinaire
Frage

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 1] "We have never been at war with Eurasia" [Day 1] "We have never been at war with Eurasia" - Page 2 EmptyMar 11 Jan 2011 - 21:35

I don't have much time so I have to vote now.

I vote against Christ.

I decided I would let Ongena another chance to explain herself...And the next one on my "suspicious" people list is Christ. Though I was not the one who attacked him, my interrogations went unanswered nonetheless.

I hope it was not a mistake...
Morgan
Salvateur assassin
Salvateur assassin
Morgan

Masculin Date d'inscription : 28/07/2010

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 1] "We have never been at war with Eurasia" [Day 1] "We have never been at war with Eurasia" - Page 2 EmptyMar 11 Jan 2011 - 21:39

Hello Wink !

I agree with Arthur, I only think about it this morning but there's no clairvoyant, so a wolf has probably tried to get the presidence. I think it's a bit early to suspect someone only beacause of this, but it could be a better argument later.

Arthur :

You said yourself that it is weird from you to say this, but the way you remarked it (that there is no clairvoyant...) makes me feel that you have think a long tome about it before, as if you were a wolf, and you've planned a strategy.

Frage :

Frage a écrit:
If you suspect someone and that person vote for a candidate, I think you would hesitate to vote for the same candidate...wouldn't you think that the candidate would be suspect as well?
I always vote for someone because of his candidature, or if i'm wolf because the person is a wolf.
What happened with Sylph is not enough to make me change my vote.

I find a bit strange the way you insist in what happened the day before between Sylph and me, just as if you see in that an opportunity to accuse someone easily.

Sylph :

Thanks for your answer.
Sylph a écrit:
I have a question for you Morgan. Despite I've been charging on you at the first day and despite the fact you find me a bit strange with ongena, you still don't have any true feeling about me ? That sounds quite strange to me. Anything to answer ?
It's true that I have already a feeling about you, but you were almost the unique one, so I prefer to wait a bit to write my feelings about more persons.

Fiyatlar :

For me you are the most weird of us.
First, I really don't agree with most of your arguments, such as the ones against Ongena.
For example, even if you don't believe in a theory, you can say it to share with the others your ideas and to know if the others agree with you.
Another example, you reproach Ongena for telling not all the possibilites, but they already have been told before by other people, so I understand that Ongena didn't want to repeat himself.
And I don't like the way you copy a bit the arguments of the others (ex : for Christ. I have the feeling that you want to follow the others and to be good looked by the village.

My good feeling : No one Wink
My neutral-bad feelings : Sylph, nxou and Arthur
My bad feelings : Fiyatlar.

I vote against Fiyatlar.
Jonya
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Jonya

Féminin Date d'inscription : 23/08/2010

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 1] "We have never been at war with Eurasia" [Day 1] "We have never been at war with Eurasia" - Page 2 EmptyMar 11 Jan 2011 - 21:41

As Frage couldn't answer me, does anyone, or the MJ please knows if the wolves met each other before the elections?? Thanks.

Arthur:
Citation :
Jonya - (just because of her wish to become Chief, otherwise I appreciate her answers)
-> Hihi I hope you didn't take this seriously. Oh wait, no in fact I waaant to be chief, be careful, I'm going to kill you Twisted Evil (I.R.O.N.Y)

For the rest, well, Ongena isn't on a good line at all with all his very very messed up theories that apparently i'm not the only one not to understand. I know we can't vote for someone because of his nonsense theories, but above that, I really don't have a good feeling with you Ongena... And as no one really came to upset my feelings,
I vote for Ongena
For the list that a lot of people seem to like (so do I), I'll try to give it to you the following day Smile
Ongena
Voleur honnête
Voleur honnête
Ongena

Masculin Date d'inscription : 18/03/2010

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 1] "We have never been at war with Eurasia" [Day 1] "We have never been at war with Eurasia" - Page 2 EmptyMar 11 Jan 2011 - 21:44

I vote against Frage and I post juste afterwards.
Ongena
Voleur honnête
Voleur honnête
Ongena

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 1] "We have never been at war with Eurasia" [Day 1] "We have never been at war with Eurasia" - Page 2 EmptyMar 11 Jan 2011 - 22:11

@ Sylph : if Maléfique has been killed only because he's a good player, why are the other good players alive ??????????????????????? Is it clearer ?
If you tell me that he's been killed because he's good, why him especially ? Unless you think he was the only good player of the game ?
Do you understand what I mean ? It's not possible that he's been killed ONLY FOR THAT REASON unless :
- all good players are wolves (so they didn't have any choice : Maléfique was the only one left)
- OR Maléfique was the only good player of the game (so they didn't have choice neither).

Why do you vote against me if you think this :
Sylph a écrit:
I agree with some accusations, but I think Ongena could have a role we didn't think of for the moment

@ Fiyatlar : it was my 2 theories, maybe there are others but I can not explain all theories of the world, only the one I have in mind. And I had these 2 theories in mind (and yes, 1 of them I didn't believe in).
And yes again, I persist also in this : werewolves kill people for their votes. Maybe I'm wrong in this case but I assure you that when I'm a Wolf, villagers' votes are very important for the choice of the victim.
And you Fiatlar vote against Christ because he loves spies ? I think YOU have strange ideas drogue

Frage a écrit:
What exacty did you say to me that you have to persist in?
I persist in my feeling that you are cautious Razz (but it changes at the end of the "bûcher" - in French in the text).
Frage a écrit:
But it's just my opinion.
This kind of sentence e.g.

Jonya a écrit:
I really don't have a good feeling with you Ongena... And as no one really came to upset my feelings,
I vote for Ongena
And why do you think am I gaining all these votes ? Because the villagers have found a wolf ? Or because wolves let villagers burn themselves ?
I'm not sure that Wolves are killing me themselves. I think they let do.

Ongena
Voleur honnête
Voleur honnête
Ongena

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 1] "We have never been at war with Eurasia" [Day 1] "We have never been at war with Eurasia" - Page 2 EmptyMar 11 Jan 2011 - 22:14

And sorry for the triple post but I vote against Fiyatlar.
Sylph
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Sylph

Masculin Date d'inscription : 26/10/2010

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 1] "We have never been at war with Eurasia" [Day 1] "We have never been at war with Eurasia" - Page 2 EmptyMar 11 Jan 2011 - 22:29

I already told you that he brought attention to him with his silence... Can't you read ?
And by the way, wolves can only kill one person per night.... They had to make a choice if they feared the good players. Cox probably caught their attention... That make TWO good reasons for a beginner to kill Cox. ><

Your theory isn't the only one.... Try to read.... I'm so cinvinced that you're a wolf after such a behavior. ><

And it's not because you think that someone has good idea that it makes him or her more innocent... On the contrary, people who offers the best theories are often the one that knows the truth. It explains why their theory seems so perfect. So you'll have to find another argument if you want me to change my vote.... Which I won't coz' I'm pretty sure you are a wolf now ! You played so well de blind-folded person. Too bad it doesn't work with me ! ^^
fiyatlar
Villageois sanguinaire
Villageois sanguinaire
fiyatlar

Masculin Date d'inscription : 29/12/2010

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 1] "We have never been at war with Eurasia" [Day 1] "We have never been at war with Eurasia" - Page 2 EmptyMar 11 Jan 2011 - 22:32

Here again Ongena, you answer just on some points...

You answered about your hypothesis and why you think Malé's death will implicate Toyo but you didn't answer to why according to you, people who thinks that Malé's dead because he's a good player have to think that werewolves must be good players too??? If a wolf is a bad player, he would tend to kill good player also, don't you think???

And by the way, what IS a good or a bad player. I think that term is soooo subjective and depends on what people thinks...

Ongena a écrit:

And you Fiatlar vote against Christ because he loves spies ? I think YOU have strange ideas drogue

If you read again my post, you would see that I have never voted against Chirst, though I find his behavior strange. I even said that I would certainly vote against you...

And this is what I'm doing now

I vote against Ongena
Frage
Villageois sanguinaire
Villageois sanguinaire
Frage

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 1] "We have never been at war with Eurasia" [Day 1] "We have never been at war with Eurasia" - Page 2 EmptyMar 11 Jan 2011 - 22:48

Well, I managed to come back...

Citation :
Frage a écrit:
What exacty did you say to me that you have to persist in?

I persist in my feeling that you are cautious Razz (but it changes at the end of the "bûcher" - in French in the text).
Frage a écrit:
But it's just my opinion.
This kind of sentence e.g.

Well...I guess there is not much I can answer too, the accusation is way too vague...

The "but it's just my opinion" indicates, mostly, that I know it's not a rational and it's more instinctive that well-thought...so I indicate it. I wouldn't want anyone to think that it is rational when...it's not.

Actually, that's just the way I talk.

But is that all? You think that I'm cautious because of the way I speak or is there any other reason? I'm not sure I understand you.

Morgan a écrit:

Frage a écrit:
If you suspect someone and that person vote for a candidate, I think you would hesitate to vote for the same candidate...wouldn't you think that the candidate would be suspect as well?

I always vote for someone because of his candidature, or if i'm wolf because the person is a wolf.
What happened with Sylph is not enough to make me change my vote.

I find a bit strange the way you insist in what happened the day before between Sylph and me, just as if you see in that an opportunity to accuse someone easily.

Well, I insisted because I did not have all the answers I needed. Now that I have them, I will tune it down as I have no longer anything to ask about that fact. (for the moment, that is).

I see that some people suspect Fiyatlar...but in my opinion, as a new player, he earnestly seek the wolves, even if he's not always coherent...I don't think he's a wolf (for the moment).
Frage
Villageois sanguinaire
Villageois sanguinaire
Frage

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 1] "We have never been at war with Eurasia" [Day 1] "We have never been at war with Eurasia" - Page 2 EmptyMar 11 Jan 2011 - 22:52

I'm sorry, but I will change my vote.

I vote against Ongena
Christ
Paysan distingué
Paysan distingué
Christ

Masculin Date d'inscription : 27/08/2010

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 1] "We have never been at war with Eurasia" [Day 1] "We have never been at war with Eurasia" - Page 2 EmptyMar 11 Jan 2011 - 22:59

I vote for Ongena

I'll explain myself next day
Moghedien
Vagabond sédentaire
Vagabond sédentaire
Moghedien

Féminin Date d'inscription : 04/07/2010

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 1] "We have never been at war with Eurasia" [Day 1] "We have never been at war with Eurasia" - Page 2 EmptyMar 11 Jan 2011 - 23:13

The day had been long and difficult. You spent several hours debating, suspecting each other.
Indeed, Maléfique's disappearance was clear. Though he was a spy, he was the best evidence that there were some traitors at the very core of the Brotherhood... You couldn't accept that.
You had to find the Thought Police agents, as fast as possible.
Trust was broken and you started looking at each other, with suspicion mixed with fear.
Soon, some of you turned at Ongena, thinking he might be a traitor. After a while, one of you stood up, took Ongena by his right arm and went down at the back of the building.
A few seconds of silence, and the sound of a gunshot.

Spoiler:

Ongena is dead.
Ongena was Damian Rutherford.

Spoiler:

attention Kopec Kron Wazaa replaces Till Gray attention
attention Deass replaces Toyoraura attention
Thanks to both of them!

Joleen must send me the name of the player she protects by 8PM
The Thought Police must choose a victim by 8PM
Thomas will be informed of the identity of the victim at 8PM ; he must decide whether to use his potions by 10:30PM
As regards the others... Good night. And good luck.
Contenu sponsorisé

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 1] "We have never been at war with Eurasia" [Day 1] "We have never been at war with Eurasia" - Page 2 Empty

[Day 1] "We have never been at war with Eurasia"

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2