Survie & Fourberie
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
Voir le deal
69.99 €

Partagez

[Day 3] Under the chestnut tree...

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Moghedien
Vagabond sédentaire
Vagabond sédentaire
Moghedien

Féminin Date d'inscription : 04/07/2010

[Day 3] Under the chestnut tree... Empty
Message(#) Sujet: [Day 3] Under the chestnut tree... [Day 3] Under the chestnut tree... EmptySam 15 Jan 2011 - 23:13

[Day 3] Under the chestnut tree... Chestnuttreecaf

You had almost lost faith. After losing Damian and Joleen, you had lost your most powerful weapon in finding the Thought Police agents hidden among you. And, still, you had not found the traitors.
After Nxou died, you decided to gather the following day, in the secret room you had rent above the Chestnut Tree Café.
You all arrived at the requested time, waiting for your leader. You were hoping he would lead you on the path to the traitors.
But Arthur never arrived.

Arthur was sent to room 101 during the night.
Arthur was Anastasia Cox.

Spoiler:

You have to find them!

Arthur has 12 hours to appoint the new Head of the Brotherhood. If I do not receive the name of the new leader by then, the position will be lost.
You have until Monday, January 17th, 11PM to vote in the village topic, in a distinct color.

Dernière édition par Moghedien le Lun 17 Jan 2011 - 22:38, édité 1 fois (Raison : Image added.)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 3] Under the chestnut tree... [Day 3] Under the chestnut tree... EmptySam 15 Jan 2011 - 23:57

Hi everybody only Three Things to say :

1) Good game for Nxou ... honestly good game ....

2) Not a surprise Arthur's death

3) ... An important Stake, if we don't kill a wlf, the village is lost .. Arthur I hope you will not make a mistake into giving captain cap's .. good luck .
Jonya
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Jonya

Féminin Date d'inscription : 23/08/2010

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 3] Under the chestnut tree... [Day 3] Under the chestnut tree... EmptyDim 16 Jan 2011 - 13:37

Well... it's clear that today is our last try to kill a wolf so that we can still have a chance to win the game.

I hope Arthur's going to do a wise choice and give the chief's role to the best persons here. Be careful Arthur, please, if you still read us.
And for those who accused me of being in a couple with Arthur, well... I don't want to be childish but :na: !I'm not in any couple and when I say I'm not, I'm not! Capisci?

Just a little thing Deass, that I didn't understood :
Citation :
Good game for Nxou ... honestly good game ....
-> do mind explaining that?

And for yesterday, I apologize a lot for my abscence of vote. I wanted to come back and post my vote against Frage (to me she's part of the traitor couple, she acts really weirdly), but a personal trouble made me forget the time and when I wanted to vote, it was already closed.
That's indeed a tragedy for Nxou, moreover we have no idea if he used his potions, though I think he didn't and that's a shame Sad

As said before, we HAVE to find a wolf today, so we really have to be united ,more than ever today, and pay attention to every single weird act/word.

Invité
Invité

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 3] Under the chestnut tree... [Day 3] Under the chestnut tree... EmptyDim 16 Jan 2011 - 13:43

It's cynism Jony cynism ...
Jonya
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Jonya

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 3] Under the chestnut tree... [Day 3] Under the chestnut tree... EmptyDim 16 Jan 2011 - 13:45

OK ^^ I wasn't sure
And it' JonyA not Jony (for the 10000000000th time)
Kopec
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Kopec

Masculin Date d'inscription : 09/01/2010

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 3] Under the chestnut tree... [Day 3] Under the chestnut tree... EmptyDim 16 Jan 2011 - 13:47

Ok, I won’t spend hours on developing how this day is critical. We all got it.

Sylph :

Kopec a écrit:
By the way Kopec, when I say proud, it's because I'm sort of making some Role Play. It was a bit excessive, but how would you feel if you learnt you were going to fight a whole establishment ? A whole authority ? I'd feel excited and prouf at the same time! That argument you used was quite... Rubbish! xD

I don’t know if my argument was rubbish, but it provoked an unexpected and very interesting reaction. Let’s focus on what I said :

Kopec a écrit:
Fitalyar :
It might be nothing, but I couldn’t help noticing your first sentence :
Citation :
So glad to be part of the brotherhood
When Sylph just said
Citation :
So proud to be part of the brotherhood
The change between “glad” and “proud” seems to point that you paid an excessive attention to Sylph’s post. As if you were over-caring about what you were saying, but still willing to convey a good feeling, and then slightly modifying you sentence.
So, I was noticing that Fitalyar was imitating you. Then, if there were anybody to feel threatened by my argument, it was Fitalyar.
However, you felt the need to answer and justify yourself… for something I never asked.

I also appreciate (ironically) the efforts you’re making to justify your attack on me
Sylph a écrit:
Our dear chief is still alive. Yes, that's well-seen. But couldn't we have here a wolf that tries to burn the chief ? I'm pretty sure that if the chief hasn't been killed, it was to draw attention on his longevity. That's what I use to call a classical wolf manipulation. Hence, I wonder if Kopec isn't a wolf. He seems quite at ease in this debate when he is supposedly... a newcomer.
“Hence” ? Tell me the link between noticing that Arthur is still alive and me ?
Read carefully what I said about Arthur, and please notice that I didn’t accuse him on the ground that he was still alive. I accused him because of the exchange he, Jonya and Maléfique had.
Then, you use another argument, the fact that I seem “quite at ease” in this debate.
I’m not proposing myself for replacement if I don’t feel capable of handling a debate. Then, I made what every serious newcomer would have done, read carefully all the posts, draw assumptions and take part of the debate. Being or not being a wolf has nothing to do with seriousness.

However, it seems that your accusation on me is based upon a combination of these two arguments.
Sylph a écrit:
I shall vote for Kopec. (unless he is not the first one to have talked about Arthur's weird survival. I wanna vote for this person. Can anyone tell me who it is if I am mistaking ?)
Your conclusion is all the more weird. Nxou already pointed out that Arthur was still alive a day ago. He was the first, and the only one, to have used this argument when you began your speech.
However, you will never change you’re your vote to aim nxou. In fact, you start to announce him “quite innocent” in the same message that accuses me.

So, I feel that maintaining your vote against me was a warranty for you, so that you wouldn’t be responsible of a death. Indeed, some people already said that they trusted me, so there was a chance I wouldn’t be the victim at the end of the day. Then, your choice was quite secure…

Frage :

Frage a écrit:
Kopec a écrit:

The day before, Sylph’s behavior was clearly to provoke a majority of people.
Yeah, that makes him sound SO innocent...*sarcastic mode ON*

Precisely, it doesn’t.
I was noticing that you didn’t use this argument to express tour doubts on Sylph. You center on Sylph and Morgan. And it was a theory worth considering.
But, as day one goes, you seem to postpone your judgment on Sylph to focus on Morgan. As an example, in the same post :

Frage a écrit:
Morgan: Why did you vote for Arthur even though Sylph, who voted for the same person, attacked you? Was your belief in Arthur so strong that you were not worried about it?
Frage a écrit:
Sylph: I don't like to let go of an assumption, even it it was made too soon...you justified it well, and it does seem like you're innocent, but I can't shake off the bad feelings from earlier, though it may just be me. You just give me a neutral feeling when I take everything into account. I'll wait and see.^^

So, you consider that being provocative doesn’t innocent Sylph (true), but on the other hand, you decide to trust more Sylph than Morgan.

You said you explained yourself about your vote against Ongena ?
Frage a écrit:
Ongena: Honestly, I think she does have interesting theories, it's a shame it's hard to understand. And I still don't see the point of some of them...
Frage a écrit:
Well...I guess there is not much I can answer too, the accusation is way too vague...
[…]
But is that all? You think that I'm cautious because of the way I speak or is there any other reason? I'm not sure I understand you.
There are all the justification I found. They are, indeed, quite vague.

Jonya :

Jonya a écrit:
When I said I remembered he often tried to be elected but always failed, it must have been in my games since my first game (around end of august). Or in the other games, that I used to follow even if I wasn't playing. Capisci?
I might be stubborn, but Arthur clearly said he used to present himself at the beginning of the forum, namely… when you didn’t know him. And not since august.
I could ask you how long you have been following the forum before playing your first game, but it won’t lead us anywhere. Maybe it was just a feeling you had, maybe you’re right. Plus, I don’t really like using extra-game arguments.
Actually, my theory loses strength considering that Arthur and you weren’t lovers.
Then, I’ll wait until I find more evidence.

P.S. : Conscience is happy too !
Invité
Invité

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 3] Under the chestnut tree... [Day 3] Under the chestnut tree... EmptyDim 16 Jan 2011 - 13:56

Nxou (4) < Fiyatlar, Arthur, Frage
Fiyatlar (2) < Nxou, Morgan
Frage (2) < Deass, Kopec Kron Wazaa
Kopec Kron Wazaa (1) < Sylph
Jonya (1) < Jonya

For me one of them who coe against Nxou might be a Wolf .

Just a question JonyA why you forgive to vote yesterday ?
Jonya
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Jonya

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 3] Under the chestnut tree... [Day 3] Under the chestnut tree... EmptyDim 16 Jan 2011 - 14:02

Deass, thanks for reading my posts,boude it feels so good to know you're read ...
Citation :
-> And for yesterday, I apologize a lot for my abscence of vote. I wanted to come back and post my vote against Frage (to me she's part of the traitor couple, she acts really weirdly), but a personal trouble made me forget the time and when I wanted to vote, it was already closed.
Invité
Invité

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 3] Under the chestnut tree... [Day 3] Under the chestnut tree... EmptyDim 16 Jan 2011 - 14:08

Sorry I'm starting an Alzheimer ...
Morgan
Salvateur assassin
Salvateur assassin
Morgan

Masculin Date d'inscription : 28/07/2010

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 3] Under the chestnut tree... [Day 3] Under the chestnut tree... EmptyDim 16 Jan 2011 - 17:07

Hello Wink !

... We don't have any special villagers...

Nxou was the sorcerer.

I went to read again his messages, and we can remark that :
- nxou had a bad feeling against Arthur, Fiyatlar and Sylph
- He also had a rather good feeling for Kopec
- He is sceptical for Jonya and Frage
- Jonya trusted in Nxou

So what can we retire from that ? Not a lot, but if nxou have used his potions the last night, he knew an innocent... Som may be he had put it in his good feelings, in this case Kopec.

nxou a écrit:
I may be wrong or I may vote against the scrapegoat, I don't think there is a chance you're the sorcerer so I'll vote against Arthur.
nxou a écrit:
I forgot the sorcerer, I suggest to him if Arthur is not killed this night do it and save the victim.
This makes me rather think he had't used his potions, so my last idea is probably false.

Sylph :

You changed your vote against nxou for Kopec... Did you expect to have some sheeps, and after to leave and to be able to say : " I didn't vote against him." ?
You changed your vote very soon so I don't think so, but it's rather weird...

Frage :

Your vote is the most weird of all...
You justify it very well, but your arguments are a bit... "wolfish".
"I want to save my own skin" => I'm not sure this behaviour is the most useful for the villager, but I can understand you want to be alive.
"To avoid the death of the scrapegoat" => ... You knew you wasn't it, so the scrapegoat would have made all he could to avoid it alone... So for me this argument is weird.
"If he is innocent, we can deduce a lot" => Yeah, but there's more to deduce from a wolf death I think... Moreover, we have to kill a wolf !

Fiyatlar :

I don't forget you but for the moment I think Frage have been more suspect than you yesterday.

Deass :

What do you think about the people ?
Who is suspect for you ?
I don't see a big implication in your messages, as if you acted during the night, and you just come first the day to say one or two sentences to show your presence...

About Arthur's death, I don't know what we can deduce from it... Maybe that Kopec is not a wolf, because Arthur said he trust in him.
But it could also be an argument to say that Kopec is a wolf and want the presidence... Moreover, the presidence will soon be important.
Jonya
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Jonya

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 3] Under the chestnut tree... [Day 3] Under the chestnut tree... EmptyDim 16 Jan 2011 - 18:57

OK this is getting odd:
We're a Sunday afternoon, and still only half of the players posted... We'll need more involvement if we want to kick those wolves out!
fiyatlar
Villageois sanguinaire
Villageois sanguinaire
fiyatlar

Masculin Date d'inscription : 29/12/2010

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 3] Under the chestnut tree... [Day 3] Under the chestnut tree... EmptyDim 16 Jan 2011 - 19:47

Yes, Jonya sorry but some people have things to do on Sunday afternoons...

I'm really surprised that both Arthur and Nxou were villagers, with their kinda fight between them...
Yes today, the village has to vote together to kill a wolf...

Sylph: Why did you vote for Kopec. Nxou was the first one to speak about the fact that Arthur was still alive??? I really feel like your vote was more a "well I'm voting for Kopec because nobody else will do it, so my vote won't be taken into account for the death of the one that will die"... And I don't really like it.

Deass: why don't you post??? It seems that you just come to say hey I'm here but nothing else... Are you a fatalist villager waiting for death or a wolf that is just hiding, following the debate and being sure he won't die. And don't you think killing the one only villagers voted against is one of the best method to let villagers send other villagers to fire???

Jonya: don't you think it's strange that yesterday, you spent all day long shouting that Arthur and you were not in couple and that this night Arthur died, givin to everyone the best evidence ever that you were right. I mean you may just be the victim of a wolf tactic to put you into the spotlight but you're the one that most benefit from Arthur's death.

Frage: can you explain more your vote from yesterday. Cause until now I had a neutral/good feeling on you but your vote was the strangest with Sylph's, so I really start questionning myself on you...

Morgan: even if you keep saying that you are suspecting me for few days and even if I still don't really why, you really seem to suspect everyone, so I tend to have a quite good feeling on you.

Kopec: for now, I have a good feeling on you.

So like I've seen people tend to like guilty/innocent lists, here's mine for now:

Sylph (really the one I am suspecting)
Deass,
Jonya (-)
Frage(+)
Morgan (-)
Kopec
Fiyatlar (the one I'm 100% sure he's a villager)
Frage
Villageois sanguinaire
Villageois sanguinaire
Frage

Masculin Date d'inscription : 21/11/2010

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 3] Under the chestnut tree... [Day 3] Under the chestnut tree... EmptyDim 16 Jan 2011 - 19:58

Kopec a écrit:
I was noticing that you didn’t use this argument to express tour doubts on Sylph. You center on Sylph and Morgan. And it was a theory worth considering.
But, as day one goes, you seem to postpone your judgment on Sylph to focus on Morgan.

You would have noticed that Sylph justifies about everything he does. I believe I asked Sylph to justify himself about his actions? I think I did. I asked Morgan to justify some of his actions too, but I don't think I focused more on Morgan? If I focused on someone between those two, it wasn't Morgan.

EDIT: I realized I forgot to talk about the postponement thing, so here it goes: First day was, well, a bit too soon to judge from a theory, quite frankly shaky, made from day 0. And it didn't seem like it gained support. Second day, I was too busy staying alive. Again, no support. By the way, I am still waiting for Sylph to answer for what I said the second day.

I did have the impression you trusted Sylph. To see that you found that theory worth considering means that you have something to back it up? Did you change your mind or did I misunderstood you?

Citation :
So, you consider that being provocative doesn’t innocent Sylph (true), but on the other hand, you decide to trust more Sylph than Morgan.

Definitely not. He justifies himself incredibly well, so he earns some points from me. Though lately, Morgan earned some points too. But they still both are on my black list, even if I'm utterly confused by Arthur's role, I was sure he was in cahoots with one of these two. Guess I was wrong.

Citation :
You said you explained yourself about your vote against Ongena ?
Frage a écrit:
Ongena: Honestly, I think she does have interesting theories, it's a shame it's hard to understand. And I still don't see the point of some of them...

Frage a écrit:
Well...I guess there is not much I can answer too, the accusation is way too vague...
[…]
But is that all? You think that I'm cautious because of the way I speak or is there any other reason? I'm not sure I understand you.

There are all the justification I found. They are, indeed, quite vague.

If the accusation is vague, the answer will be vague.

As Ongena's accusations were vague, it was hard to justify oneself because the only real accusation from her was that she had a bad feeling and thought that I was speaking WITH CAUTION. The fact that she quoted me on the most useless sentence I said (which was about sisterhood and feminism...don't think it weighs a lot here, I can imagine both a feminist villager and a feminist wolf...she found it "a cautious way of speaking".) does not help me to see where is the caution.

Leaves me a lot to answer to. Can't help her feeling, and I STILL don't see what she meant by "speaking cautiously". I can't answer to a "feeling" and I can't answer something that I didn't, still don't, understand.

I admit totally that my justifications were vague. But if you want me to answer precisely, feel free to ask a precise question, it would be easier for me...

If you want to know why I changed my vote: I wanted to let Ongena the chance to explain what she meant. But as I was running out of time, I voted against Christ, as I wanted an answer.

Because of the circumstances of my personal life, I thought that I would not be able to come back and see Ongena's answers. So I wanted to let her alive because, as Arthur said, she may be a wolf, which is why she acted weirdly or she may have a special role, which was the case. So I decided to judge her depending on her answer the next day.

But, because of the circumstances of my personal life, I managed to come back and saw her answer, which did not convince me. She became more suspect to me than Christ, which is why I voted against her.

Morgan a écrit:
So what can we retire from that ? Not a lot, but if nxou have used his potions the last night, he knew an innocent... Som may be he had put it in his good feelings, in this case Kopec.

Sadly, I don't think he had the time to use a potion. There was a dead person every night, never two. So it's quite impossible.

Citation :
Your vote is the most weird of all...
You justify it very well, but your arguments are a bit... "wolfish".
"I want to save my own skin" => I'm not sure this behaviour is the most useful for the villager, but I can understand you want to be alive.
"To avoid the death of the scrapegoat" => ... You knew you wasn't it, so the scrapegoat would have made all he could to avoid it alone... So for me this argument is weird.
"If he is innocent, we can deduce a lot" => Yeah, but there's more to deduce from a wolf death I think... Moreover, we have to kill a wolf !

Well, I believe that, wolf or villager, the will to save one's skin is universal...actually, it's just that I don't think I want to vote for myself as I know I am innocent. And even a wolf wouldn't vote against himself, would he? I do not say that I am an asset for the village, far from it. Actually, seeing Nxou's role made me regret my vote, as his role was more important than mine. But I didn't know it before he was dead.

Well, as Jonya didn't vote, I think I was the last to vote. If I made an isolated vote, for example, against one of my suspects, bye bye scapegoat! (As there would be an equality) And the scapegoat is an innocent for sure. So I had to avoid an equality, as I was the last to vote and wasn't sure the scapegoat (which I didn't know who it was) would be able to make it to avoid his own death.

I agree with you that there is more to deduce from a wolf's death...but as I am not the clairvoyant, I was sadly unable to avoid that mistake. Why Nxou? Unlike Fiyatlar, which is seriously considered a suspect by only two persons, Nxou had a lot more interactions with everyone. I wasn't feeling like commiting suicide, even if some people would have prefered. If I voted for someone else, as I didn't see Jonya coming back, well, there would have been an equality and the scapegoat, an innocent, would have died. Which is why I voted against Nxou. I didn't have him on my black list but as I had a choice between bad and worse, I chose bad. I shouldn't have, but I didn't thought that Nxou would be the sorcerer.

I think I answered everyone...I'll come back later.

Dernière édition par Frage le Lun 17 Jan 2011 - 10:39, édité 2 fois
Jonya
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Jonya

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 3] Under the chestnut tree... [Day 3] Under the chestnut tree... EmptyDim 16 Jan 2011 - 20:34

Fiyatlar said :
Citation :
don't you think it's strange that yesterday, you spent all day long shouting that Arthur and you were not in couple and that this night Arthur died, givin to everyone the best evidence ever that you were right. I mean you may just be the victim of a wolf tactic to put you into the spotlight but you're the one that most benefit from Arthur's death.
-> Well, this is always the kind of thing that happens to me. I'm accused to have nuts with someone, or to be in a strange relationship with a certain player, and the next day I often have all the doubts towards me, as I may have "eliminated the hurdle on my way". What I'm saying here is that I would have never killed Arthur to proove I wasn't in a couple with him, I don't need that. And I was quite defending him too, because I was sure he was among the one we could really trust in this Village.
Are you fine with that answer Fiyatlar?

Otherwise, Frage had a good idea to explain his changing vote, as my suspicions about him got maybe 2% better :p But I still feel like he's trying to protect someone. Who? I have to look more carefully for that...
Frage
Villageois sanguinaire
Villageois sanguinaire
Frage

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 3] Under the chestnut tree... [Day 3] Under the chestnut tree... EmptyDim 16 Jan 2011 - 21:02

Jonya a écrit:
OK this is getting odd:
We're a Sunday afternoon, and still only half of the players posted... We'll need more involvement if we want to kick those wolves out!

Sorry, but regrettably (for both you and me), Sunday does not differ much from a weekday in my case...believe me, I'm the most grieved about that.

Citation :
Otherwise, Frage had a good idea to explain his changing vote, as my suspicions about him got maybe 2% better :p But I still feel like he's trying to protect someone. Who? I have to look more carefully for that...

and

Citation :
And for yesterday, I apologize a lot for my abscence of vote. I wanted to come back and post my vote against Frage (to me she's part of the traitor couple, she acts really weirdly), but a personal trouble made me forget the time and when I wanted to vote, it was already closed.

...why do I have the strange impression you persist seeing me in love with someone? I only live for myself you know...

It seems to me you're quite insistant in finding a supposed "traitor couple"...and who does it advantage more at this moment? The wolves. Us villagers have enough work finding the wolves. We're in a bad spot enough, so I think objectively that the priority now is definitely not the traitor couple. If the traitor couple could help us kill a wolf or two, as it advantage them as much as us, they have my blessings.

Though the ones who is quite insistant in finding the lovers are...the lovers themselves...Maybe it wasn't with Arthur, but someone else?

Honestly, the fact you keep trying to find the traitor couple now does not work in your favor. As I explained, the village does not have much to gain from the traitor couple at this moment (as we are quite frankly in trouble enough and the traitor couple should objectively start hunting the wolves if they want to win), only the wolves do.

So...traitor or wolf, Jonya?^^

By the way, could you define "weirdly"? You said I was acting "weirdly", do you mind giving me examples?

And which "changing vote" were you talking about? Ongena's or Nxou's? Sorry, I don't see which one.
Morgan
Salvateur assassin
Salvateur assassin
Morgan

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 3] Under the chestnut tree... [Day 3] Under the chestnut tree... EmptyDim 16 Jan 2011 - 21:08

Frage :

First, Ongena is a man xD.

Frage a écrit:
Sadly, I don't think he had the time to use a potion. There was a dead person every night, never two. So it's quite impossible.
Well, I thought rather that he used his two potions the same night, so there's only one death, but like I said, for me this theorie isn't very probable.

Frage a écrit:
Well, I believe that, wolf or villager, the will to save one's skin is universal...actually, it's just that I don't think I want to vote for myself as I know I am innocent. And even a wolf wouldn't vote against himself, would he? I do not say that I am an asset for the village, far from it. Actually, seeing Nxou's role made me regret my vote, as his role was more important than mine. But I didn't know it before he was dead.
I don't criticize this argument ; it's precisely the argument that I understand the most.
So you don't need to justify ^^.

Frage a écrit:

I agree with you that there is more to deduce from a wolf's death...but as I am not the clairvoyant, I was sadly unable to avoid that mistake. Why Nxou? Unlike Fiyatlar, which is seriously considered a suspect by only two persons, Nxou had a lot more interactions with everyone. I wasn't feeling like commiting suicide, even if some people would have prefered. If I voted for someone else, as I didn't see Jonya coming back, well, there would have been an equality and the scapegoat, an innocent, would have died. Which is why I voted against Nxou. I didn't have him on my black list but as I had a choice between bad and worse, I chose bad. I shouldn't have, but I didn't thought that Nxou would be the sorcerer.
The way you defending yourself by always saying that you didn't want to kill the scrapegoat is a bit weird because I think a wolf would precisely have done the same as you : "I didn't want to kill someone that I knew he was an innocent". If I was a wolf, I would probably also used this argument.

Fiyatlar :

fiyatlar, about Jonya a écrit:
I mean you may just be the victim of a wolf tactic to put you into the spotlight but you're the one that most benefit from Arthur's death.
I don't agree with you.
For me, it's clear that the wolves don't kill Arthur to innocent Jonya, but precisely to make us think that she is a wolf.
But there are a lot of others possibilities about this death : the presidence, the couple,...
And it's probably a combination of these reasons.

Jonya :

You want that everybody participates... I agree, but don't you think that if you really want it, you should also bring some debates ? I mean, trying to make some reactions ?
If you really want to debate, to say that some people don't participate isn't enough for me.
You have to make some reactions !

Moghedien
Vagabond sédentaire
Vagabond sédentaire
Moghedien

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 3] Under the chestnut tree... [Day 3] Under the chestnut tree... EmptyDim 16 Jan 2011 - 21:09

Jonya is the new Head of the Brotherhood.
Frage
Villageois sanguinaire
Villageois sanguinaire
Frage

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 3] Under the chestnut tree... [Day 3] Under the chestnut tree... EmptyDim 16 Jan 2011 - 21:24

Morgan a écrit:

First, Ongena is a man xD.

Oh....oups? xD Sorry Ongena, your avatar is really pretty by the way...^^

Citation :

Frage a écrit:
I don't criticize this argument ; it's precisely the argument that I understand the most.
So you don't need to justify ^^.

Oh okay.^^

Citation :
Frage a écrit:

The way you defending yourself by always saying that you didn't want to kill the scrapegoat is a bit weird because I think a wolf would precisely have done the same as you : "I didn't want to kill someone that I knew he was an innocent". If I was a wolf, I would probably also used this argument.

(Only said it once...or twice...or thrice? XD )

True enough. But I felt the need to explain every reason of my choice. As wolfish as it sounds, it really was what I thought. Problem is, in that case, both the villager and the wolf would have acted the same.

As a villager, you would be reluctant to create an equality knowing your numbers would be lower for sure right? Even if your suspects aren't going to die, you would vote against an innocent because of the off-chance you MAY find a wolf.

I mean, you wouldn't create the equality. It would be just stupid. Unless you were a wolf and said "I didn't notice".

Of course, the wolf would take the chance to kill an innocent and use that same argument.

So it's true that's a fifty-fifty argument, but alas, I have no proof to convince you of my innocence.

Only that I find myself to be quite the easy suspect. My votes are against me as the people I voted against and the people I found suspects (minus you and Sylph) are very well dead and exposed their innocence to the world. Don't you think that as I wolf, I wouldn't have suspected Arthur, said all the things about the captaincy, knowing him innocent, so that all I said will backfire?

On that point, I found you quite suspect Sylph, innocenting me, innocenting Nxou by voting Kopec just at the right moment...I still have the bitter feeling you're pulling some strings...I remember well you innocented me once so once I was dead, you could use it as an argument to your innocence...
Jonya
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Jonya

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 3] Under the chestnut tree... [Day 3] Under the chestnut tree... EmptyDim 16 Jan 2011 - 21:38

Head of Brotherhood?
This is quite unexpected, but I'll try to do my best. Thank you Arthur for putting trust in me.

As Morgan just said, I have to make reactions, well I think Frage reacted enough as he's accusing me of every pain on earth since I clearly said he's one of my principal suspects ^^
And the fact that Frage, you act like : "You think I'm not clean in this story? Well I think you're not either" blablabla:

Citation :
...why do I have the strange impression you persist seeing me in love with someone?
-> Why not? You don't say the contrary? You're confirming what I'm saying?
And WHY do I think that we should deal with the couple soon? Well simply because here's what remains :

d]]Simple Werewolf
Simple Werewolf
Simple Werewolf

Opponent
Opponent
Opponent
Opponent
[/i]
As I know I'm not in a couple, or a wolf, it leaves 3-3 .
As this step of the game where we haven't killed a wolf yet, to my eyes it still is well possible that they're two wolves in a couple, otherwise with all the deaths that have punctued our days, none of the wolves dies with a potential villager mate. That's why I think the couple is important.
If I'm wrong, please let me know Smile
I'm only thinking about the best for the Village.
And Morgan, I'm not that gifted to create reaction, except when I mention doubts about people, who apparently feel immediatly concerned and as the best defense is the attack, well look at Frage...

Frage
Villageois sanguinaire
Villageois sanguinaire
Frage

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 3] Under the chestnut tree... [Day 3] Under the chestnut tree... EmptyDim 16 Jan 2011 - 22:23

Jonya a écrit:
Head of Brotherhood?
As Morgan just said, I have to make reactions, well I think Frage reacted enough as he's accusing me of every pain on earth since I clearly said he's one of my principal suspects ^^
And the fact that Frage, you act like : "You think I'm not clean in this story? Well I think you're not either" blablabla:

Citation :
...why do I have the strange impression you persist seeing me in love with someone?
-> Why not? You don't say the contrary? You're confirming what I'm saying?
And WHY do I think that we should deal with the couple soon? Well simply because here's what remains :

d]]Simple Werewolf
Simple Werewolf
Simple Werewolf

Opponent
Opponent
Opponent
Opponent
[/i]
As I know I'm not in a couple, or a wolf, it leaves 3-3 .
As this step of the game where we haven't killed a wolf yet, to my eyes it still is well possible that they're two wolves in a couple, otherwise with all the deaths that have punctued our days, none of the wolves dies with a potential villager mate. That's why I think the couple is important.
If I'm wrong, please let me know Smile
I'm only thinking about the best for the Village.
And Morgan, I'm not that gifted to create reaction, except when I mention doubts about people, who apparently feel immediatly concerned and as the best defense is the attack, well look at Frage...

..Touchy person, aren't you?

I DID say the contrary. In the second sentence, even. Look:

Myself a écrit:
...why do I have the strange impression you persist seeing me in love with someone? I only live for myself you know...

Well, guess I wasn't clear enough.

So! I'll just repeat myself! : I'm not in a couple, so I'm not a traitor, not that I have any proof and that you would believe me, but...

I "accused you of every pain on earth"? XD Just because I pointed out one or two odd things in your reasonement, I'm "accusing you of every on the earth". Well, what an emotional way of speaking.^^Interesting...

I shall never say anything against anyone unless I'm 100% sure he or she is a wolf! Indeed, what a clever thing to do! In fact, as I never am sure of anything, because there is never any proof, it is then quite useless to say anything... Sure, I'll never accuse anyone again, I fear too much that what I say will be interpreted as: "responding because they attack"! Fire by fire, water by water...yeah, subtle...even though my list of suspects (Sylph, maybe Morgan) did not change! XD Worse, I'll never respond to what you ask of me, I fear my answer would offend you as you would automaticaly think I'm attacking you...^^

Concerning your ""You think I'm not clean in this story? Well I think you're not either" blablabla:" comment:

...Do you really think you're the only one to try to make reactions here? You tell me I'm acting touchy and accusing back everyone who accused me but...as I see, you do not handle accusations well, do you? I remember, some time ago, you told me "to stay calm". I wondered: What I wrote wasn't that aggressive, was it? Or did you see me as such an angry person? Now, I can only return the comment.

Maybe, we should deal with the couple soon. But, the traitor couple IF there is one, is also obligated to eliminate a wolf. More to say, they have 2 turns to eliminate the wolves. Minimum. Two days, as they can't kill them at night. It takes time, especially if the wolves are well-established in glory of innocence, and it isn't even guaranteed it would work, they have to convice the villagers. So, they don't have any choice, but to start now. Even if they were lucky and that the three "innocent" villagers died the night and not the traitor villager, nothing is certain that they can eliminate the wolves by day. Quite frankly, they have a lot of hurdles as no wolf died yet.

Though I am only supposing that. I did not consider the wolves couple, though I don't think we're so lucky for that to happen...

By the way, if it is not a bother, could you answer to my questions please? I have to say, I'm quite curious about you answers.^^

Citation :
By the way, could you define "weirdly"? You said I was acting "weirdly", do you mind giving me examples?

And which "changing vote" were you talking about? Ongena's or Nxou's? Sorry, I don't see which one.
fiyatlar
Villageois sanguinaire
Villageois sanguinaire
fiyatlar

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 3] Under the chestnut tree... [Day 3] Under the chestnut tree... EmptyLun 17 Jan 2011 - 11:29

Morgan a écrit:

Fiyatlar :

fiyatlar, about Jonya a écrit:
I mean you may just be the victim of a wolf tactic to put you into the spotlight but you're the one that most benefit from Arthur's death.
I don't agree with you.
For me, it's clear that the wolves don't kill Arthur to innocent Jonya, but precisely to make us think that she is a wolf.
But there are a lot of others possibilities about this death : the presidence, the couple,...
And it's probably a combination of these reasons.

I know wolves must have done this to make us think Jonya is a wolf. I wanted to see her reaction, which is quite good I think... So for now I still don't have my third wolf... Maybe Frage tete

Am I the only one wondering where Sylph is? I mean I am used to see him participate a lot in the debates, write a lots, making assumption but since he voted for Kopec with that kinda strange reason, he didn't write back...
Is he just absent or does he try to make us forget him to put suspicions on someone else?

Still, I don't like it and he's still on my top of suspects list..

Jonya
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Jonya

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 3] Under the chestnut tree... [Day 3] Under the chestnut tree... EmptyLun 17 Jan 2011 - 18:48

Frage, I know I'm touchy as you said, very reactive, it's because of the responsability that lays on my shoulder with the Chief thing. I want to do my best that's why I'm pointing out every little thing, and also why I react that quickly, often impulsive too.
Sorry for that, you're right Frage.

Citation :
Citation:

(I can't blame you for Nxou, it's the kind of mistake we often make in game)
-> By weirdly I meant strange. Indeed, you often justificate yourself in a quite unprecise way (we're not going to come back on that, you debated about it yesterday. I'm just saying what I was talking about before you debated on it) , as if you were trying to avoid the real answer, or as if you didn't have any valuable answer (I think Kopec talked about that too) like when you talk about your vote against Ongena ( "Honestly, I think he (Ongena) does have interesting theories, it's a shame it's hard to understand. And I still don't see the point of some of them...") Anyway we already talked about that, so it means I already answered you Smile

But above all , this :
Citation :

I do not say that I am an asset for the village, far from it.

Shocked ... Are you trying to say that you're a wolf, or part of a certain couple that is not an advantage for the Village?? If you're not an asset, they you're a thorne for us, that's exactly what you seem to mean here. And you know what we do with thorne? We rarely keep them, as they hurt us, and want no good.

I hope I didn't forget anything:)
I know our/your lives are very busy, but some people haven't posted yet, or hide behind an artificial post, like Deass, who doesn't say much.
Invité
Invité

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 3] Under the chestnut tree... [Day 3] Under the chestnut tree... EmptyLun 17 Jan 2011 - 18:52

Sorry Guys My school day was full .

Hum I don't now if tonight I have the time to right a long and complet post but I just wanna say tha my vote will go for Frage I believe.

I'm verry sorry Embarassed
Moghedien
Vagabond sédentaire
Vagabond sédentaire
Moghedien

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 3] Under the chestnut tree... [Day 3] Under the chestnut tree... EmptyLun 17 Jan 2011 - 19:08

You have 3 hours and 51 minutes left to vote.
Thanks.
Invité
Invité

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 3] Under the chestnut tree... [Day 3] Under the chestnut tree... EmptyLun 17 Jan 2011 - 19:14

I vote against Frage
Morgan
Salvateur assassin
Salvateur assassin
Morgan

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 3] Under the chestnut tree... [Day 3] Under the chestnut tree... EmptyLun 17 Jan 2011 - 19:39

Hello Wink !

Frage :

Well...
Do you mind repeat why do you find me suspect ?
And it's not necessary, but I also would like to see your arguments for Sylph, even if I imagine that you suspect him for the same reasons I also suspect him.

I must admit that you defend yourself very well... So it makes me doubt a lot.

Deass :

I really really don't like your vote against Frage...
I don't like people who vote for someone without arguments and also without participating.

I hesitate between Deass and Frage for my vote...
And I also wait for Sylph's intervention because he is also in my suspects ^^.

Frage
Villageois sanguinaire
Villageois sanguinaire
Frage

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 3] Under the chestnut tree... [Day 3] Under the chestnut tree... EmptyLun 17 Jan 2011 - 20:22

Jonya a écrit:
Citation:

I do not say that I am an asset for the village, far from it.

Shocked
... Are you trying to say that you're a wolf, or part of a certain
couple that is not an advantage for the Village?? If you're not an
asset, they you're a thorne for us, that's exactly what you seem to mean
here. And you know what we do with thorne? We rarely keep them, as they
hurt us, and want no good.

(Don't worry, I guess to be very reactive and agressive is part of your playing style, after all.^^)

Actually, by asset, I meant a special role and/or a villager with good deductive capabilities.

I have, sadly, no such powers, as you all know, both the sorcerer, cupidon and scapegoat are deceased. Which means I cannot have a "skill", like clairvoyance, potions... (also known as "Pitiful Villager number four")

And, as you noticed, I have already made my fair share of mistakes. Which means that my theories were wrong. A wrong theory, I think, is not helpful to the village.

Which means, briefly, that a pitiful villager means well, sadly, there is only so much one can do...so, you cannot say that he's an asset. (To call him a thorn would be quite mean though...a boulder maybe?)

(That's all I meant by asset, whether or not I am a thorn depends on how insupportable I am to people. XD By the way, I don't think a wolf would have unmasked himself so easily...)

By the way, what do you think of the traitor couple now?

Deass a écrit:
Hum I don't now if tonight I have the time to right a long and
complet post but I just wanna say tha my vote will go for Frage I
believe.

I'm verry sorry Embarassed

...Okay. Thanks, I guess. Second time you voted against me and I STILL don't know why. XD

I know I'm easy to suspect because there is just so much you can hold against me, but I would really appreciate some justifications?

Fiyatlar a écrit:
So for now I still don't have my third wolf... Maybe Frage [Day 3] Under the chestnut tree... 103144

No, I'm Pitiful villager number four...joke aside, why do you think I'm a wolf? Same reasons already said or is there anything else?

Morgan a écrit:
Well...
Do you mind repeat why do you find me suspect ?
And it's
not necessary, but I also would like to see your arguments for Sylph,
even if I imagine that you suspect him for the same reasons I also
suspect him.

Actually, I'm starting to see you more innocent. As I said at the end of Day 2:

Myself on day 2 a écrit:
I'll say this, based in the interactions that I have seen:

I think Sylph, if he is a wolf, is neither in cahoots with Nxou or Morgan.

Though he may be in cahoots with Arthur.

So, either you or Sylph is a wolf, but you're not wolves together. Since I suspect Sylph a lot more, I think he's a wolf. And if he is, you're probably innocent.

Though I made a mistake with Arthur. But I still persist. I will see when Sylph answers me, I guess...

My arguments against Sylph?

-His "strange" vote against Kopec

-He seems to know too much. Okay, he's an excellent player, but I still remember he innocented me, watched me burn, and acted like "I knew she was innocent!" So he found sheep. I'm still very bitter. XD He acted like that towards me and Nxou, and we were both on the brink of death...and I know I'm easily suspected based on my previous games...so when someone believes in me...I'm wary.^^

-Even though he attacked you, Morgan, he gave up...quite quickly. Wouldn't you insist a bit more, just to be sure?

-The fact that he is alive is suspect. He innocented both me and Nxou...which is hard. Who knows we're innocent? The wolves. I don't think a wolf wouldn't be worried to see someone knowing so much?

Though it's all theory. As I said before, I made a lot of mistakes, so I'm not so confident...but I'll still go with it.

By the way, I think Sylph is absent in real life...he knows how to justify himself very well...he does not need to play absent so we would "forget" about him XD
Jonya
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Jonya

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 3] Under the chestnut tree... [Day 3] Under the chestnut tree... EmptyLun 17 Jan 2011 - 20:46

I understand the mistake point Frage, we're all the same.
You are still my principal suspect,and even if you're less suspect that before thanks to your explanations, I may still vote for you, simply because of my premonition, and because no one else really got involved in the debate.
I hope, really hope, that I'm making no mistake, because it's the last chance for us to win, and I see no other player how could be a wolf right now.
I'm voting for Frage.

I may come back to change, if any specatluar thing happens.
Frage
Villageois sanguinaire
Villageois sanguinaire
Frage

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 3] Under the chestnut tree... [Day 3] Under the chestnut tree... EmptyLun 17 Jan 2011 - 20:56

Okay, thanks for explaining.^^ (Though you DO make a mistake. XD)

I may as well present some kind of defense, while I'm at it.

Seriously, I'm quite the easy suspect, all my votes backfired and do you think a wolf would plan things this way? The events are not in my favour, but it really is so NOT obviously in my favor...I mean, when I say "obvious", it's "obvious" in capital letters.

Don't you think, as I wolf, I would have killed Arthur, when I accused him, and Christ, when I accused and voted against him?

The wolves want to see me burn at the stake so they won't have to bother at night. (The technical term, is, I think, "a conspiracy")

As a wolf, my behavior is so illogical and irrational. And don't you think weird that none of my "buddies" lift a single finger? Whether that batch of wolves are total egoistic bastards, whether...the wolves want me to burn at the stake. And they will win if I do.

Well, I may as well to announce my vote now...

I vote against Sylph.
fiyatlar
Villageois sanguinaire
Villageois sanguinaire
fiyatlar

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 3] Under the chestnut tree... [Day 3] Under the chestnut tree... EmptyLun 17 Jan 2011 - 21:13

Frage a écrit:

Fiyatlar a écrit:
So for now I still don't have my third wolf... Maybe Frage [Day 3] Under the chestnut tree... 103144

No, I'm Pitiful villager number four...joke aside, why do you think I'm a wolf? Same reasons already said or is there anything else?

In fact after reading the all debates, my feeling against Sylph and Deass have not changed at all so they still are my number ones suspects...

After Jonya's explanation on the fact that she's the one that benefits the most from Arthur's death, I have a better feeling towards her... So if you look at my previous list, that means you arrive now number three and are so a potential wolf...

So, to remind everyone, here's my list:

Sylph
Deass

Frage (-)
Jonya (+)

Morgan (-)
Kopec
Fiyatlar

So, logically and if I don't come back I vote against Sylph
Contenu sponsorisé

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 3] Under the chestnut tree... [Day 3] Under the chestnut tree... Empty

[Day 3] Under the chestnut tree...

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant