Survie & Fourberie
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

Partagez

Day and Night 2

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Oracle
Vagabond sédentaire
Vagabond sédentaire
Oracle

Féminin Date d'inscription : 28/04/2009

Day and Night 2 Empty
Message(#) Sujet: Day and Night 2 Day and Night 2 EmptyJeu 10 Sep 2009 - 21:08

Miss White is the first awaken, she is writing a letter to Sir Sable. At the bottom of the page, she says that she loves him.
She goes to Sir Sable's room to give him the letter... she knocks at the door, but there is no answer. She pushes the door to enter and she sees the bed empty, the bathroom too. When everybody is awaken, she asks : "Where is Sir Sable ?" But none of them knows the answer. Later, during a ballad in the forest, Dr Gray finds a body, with the head pulled away. He recognizes Sir Sable's watch. He runs to the house to explain what is happened. But he hears a scream : "AAAAAAH". She runs upstairs, in Mrs Peacock's room. He enters and sees Sir Sable's head !
A murder, again, in the house. WHO is the murderer ? YOU have to find.

Day and Night 2 Image_10

Sir Sable (Simple man) is dead today. Under this mask, it is Balthy.

You have until Saturday, 12th, 21 PM to vote !
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Oracle
Vagabond sédentaire
Vagabond sédentaire
Oracle

Day and Night 2 Empty
Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day and Night 2 Day and Night 2 EmptyVen 11 Sep 2009 - 14:59

Where is somebody here ??? Don't forget : I will not give you a star if you don't play the game !! Evil or Very Mad (Not Happy at all !!!)
Polyphéma
Ancien immature
Ancien immature

Féminin Date d'inscription : 15/06/2009

Day and Night 2 Empty
Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day and Night 2 Day and Night 2 EmptyVen 11 Sep 2009 - 15:07

Hi everyone !
Don't have any clue for the moment ... I miss time to invesigate like i should... But as soon as i have something new, i will tell you !
See you soon.
Djoach
Meneur déboussolé
Meneur déboussolé
Djoach

Masculin Date d'inscription : 15/06/2009

Day and Night 2 Empty
Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day and Night 2 Day and Night 2 EmptyVen 11 Sep 2009 - 15:29

Well, I did'nt notice the game was restarted. I beg your pardon.

Without participation, it will be harder to find any clue. For now, i don't have any suspicion.
The ony question in my mind, is Why Balthy ? For sure because he is a dangerous player but we all (Thomas, nxou, Balthy, freddy_sirocco, Polyphéma, Felicity, La petite Géante, Maléfique, Djoach, Suryce T. Peace, Arthur) know that ... So it doesn't help.

Please everybody ! Help us to find a Werewolf, we don't have time to loose.

If we don't have any clue at the end of the day, i will vote Nxou ... because he is the leader.
Thomas
Dom Juan impuissant
Dom Juan impuissant
Thomas

Masculin Date d'inscription : 08/08/2009

Day and Night 2 Empty
Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day and Night 2 Day and Night 2 EmptyVen 11 Sep 2009 - 15:31

Poor Sir Sable...
It's hard to have any ideas because we are only in Day 2. I don't know why Balthy is the first victim (random or anathing else ?)
Perhaps our leader has some clues.
Invité
Invité

Day and Night 2 Empty
Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day and Night 2 Day and Night 2 EmptyVen 11 Sep 2009 - 15:57

@djoach
I don't understand why you would designate me.
"Because he is the leader"
So what ? You fear me ? you fear my double voice or so ? You did something bad ? You don't want to be punished ?

This is just what I thought. If any of you have something against me, then please do argue. But I ensure, this will not help to find the murderers, plus I give my words I never killed someone.

Dernière édition par nxou le Ven 11 Sep 2009 - 18:00, édité 1 fois
Thomas
Dom Juan impuissant
Dom Juan impuissant
Thomas

Masculin Date d'inscription : 08/08/2009

Day and Night 2 Empty
Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day and Night 2 Day and Night 2 EmptyVen 11 Sep 2009 - 17:53

I don't designate you.

Citation :

Where are the others ?
Djoach
Meneur déboussolé
Meneur déboussolé
Djoach

Day and Night 2 Empty
Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day and Night 2 Day and Night 2 EmptyVen 11 Sep 2009 - 17:54

Thomas a écrit:
I don't designate you.

Citation :
I did ! But only in one case !
Felicity
Cupidon infidèle
Cupidon infidèle
Felicity

Féminin Date d'inscription : 02/07/2009

Day and Night 2 Empty
Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day and Night 2 Day and Night 2 EmptyVen 11 Sep 2009 - 17:58

Sorry for be late.
I haven't got the slighest idea why Sir Sable is the night's victim.
The leader is dangerous but he can help us for find werewolves.
I haven't got any clues for the moment -___-
Djoach
Meneur déboussolé
Meneur déboussolé
Djoach

Day and Night 2 Empty
Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day and Night 2 Day and Night 2 EmptyVen 11 Sep 2009 - 18:12

Felicity a écrit:
The leader is dangerous but he can help us for find werewolves.
Like anyone else... but if he his a werewolfs he is more dangerous than anyone else.

nxou a écrit:
@djoach
I don't understand why you would designate me.
"Because he is the leader"
So what ? You fear me ? you fear my double voice or so ? You did something bad ? You don't want to be punished ?

This is just what I thought. If any of you have something against me, then please do argue. But I ensure, this will not help to find the murderers, plus I give my words I never killed someone.
Of course I fear you, like anyone else, but i fear you twice than anyone else ... because you are the leader. And if you punished me only because I dare say what i think ... what a bad leader you are !
Arthur
Barbier mal rasé
Barbier mal rasé
Arthur

Masculin Date d'inscription : 22/07/2009

Day and Night 2 Empty
Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day and Night 2 Day and Night 2 EmptyVen 11 Sep 2009 - 18:19

The characters : Colonel Mustard - Werewolf / Mrs Peacock - werewolf / Professor Plum - clearvoyant / Miss Scarlett - Cupid / Miss Lavender - Protector / Inspector Black - treacherous / Mr Green - Simple Man / Mrs White - Simple Woman / Mrs Bluebell - Simple Woman / Lady Melon - Simple Woman
The players : Thomas / Nxou / Freddy / Polyphéma / Felicity / La petite géante / Maléfique / Djoach / Suryce T Sloth / Arthur

I just have no idea... I don't know if it's because of the language, but I think that it's hard to have an opinion of all of you. Maybe Felicity or Freddy, but we don't even know if the were-wolves knew each other before the elections. Maybe it's someone who didn't run to office ; maybe also that the treacherous is one of the candidates. Suryce, Maléfique, LPG, you haven't spoken yet ?
Felicity
Cupidon infidèle
Cupidon infidèle
Felicity

Day and Night 2 Empty
Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day and Night 2 Day and Night 2 EmptyVen 11 Sep 2009 - 18:28

Why do you think Freddy_sirocco or me are perchaps werewolves ? It is not a problem, it's good to say his opinions but I want understand why.
Maléfique
Rebouteux patraque
Rebouteux patraque
Maléfique

Masculin Date d'inscription : 28/04/2009

Day and Night 2 Empty
Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day and Night 2 Day and Night 2 EmptyVen 11 Sep 2009 - 18:43

I'm sorry for my delay.
I have no interesting argument for the moment...
I do not know against whom to vote yet.
Arthur
Barbier mal rasé
Barbier mal rasé
Arthur

Day and Night 2 Empty
Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day and Night 2 Day and Night 2 EmptyVen 11 Sep 2009 - 18:51

Felicity a écrit:
Why do you think Freddy_sirocco or me are perchaps werewolves ? It is not a problem, it's good to say his opinions but I want understand why.

Because only you voted for Freddy. But, like I said, I don't think that one of the candidates could be a were-wolves.
Felicity
Cupidon infidèle
Cupidon infidèle
Felicity

Day and Night 2 Empty
Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day and Night 2 Day and Night 2 EmptyVen 11 Sep 2009 - 19:04

Okay ^^
Freddy_sirocco
Voyante borgne
Voyante borgne
Freddy_sirocco

Masculin Date d'inscription : 30/04/2009

Day and Night 2 Empty
Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day and Night 2 Day and Night 2 EmptyVen 11 Sep 2009 - 19:20

Arthur a écrit:
Felicity a écrit:

Because only you voted for Freddy. But, like I said, I don't think that one of the candidates could be a were-wolves.
and? anyone else counter me?
my electoral campaign was not so good for the people who were here, and I have not the knowledges I need in english for make a good campaign.
and generally, the wolves dont vote between them. not suffisant for you?
so, this game is bloqued by all people who said "I have no clue"
if you search, you know you can have a clue, so talk here your suspicions, your ideas, your revelations.
me I have a little idea of a guilty here, but I have to develop that before talking to you.

good debate
Arthur
Barbier mal rasé
Barbier mal rasé
Arthur

Day and Night 2 Empty
Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day and Night 2 Day and Night 2 EmptySam 12 Sep 2009 - 0:13

There are only two were-wolves in this game, so they can do all that they want, and they can also pretend to be linked (there is a Cupid).
Invité
Invité

Day and Night 2 Empty
Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day and Night 2 Day and Night 2 EmptySam 12 Sep 2009 - 0:52

Djoach a écrit:
Of course I fear you, like anyone else, but i fear you twice than anyone else ... because you are the leader. And if you punished me only because I dare say what i think ... what a bad leader you are !

Well this is a problem because there is no reason in that, I'll try my best to not make mistakes. At least you dont give your mind to thoses who got more ower than you, I understand this, but ATLEAST dont ignore the fact I'm also a player who can be designate by werewolves or citizen, and consider the fact that I could be harmless ...
Maléfique
Rebouteux patraque
Rebouteux patraque
Maléfique

Day and Night 2 Empty
Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day and Night 2 Day and Night 2 EmptySam 12 Sep 2009 - 20:21

I am going to vote against Djoach because he doubts our leader.
I think that Nxou is innocent and I have firm belief of it.
Freddy_sirocco
Voyante borgne
Voyante borgne
Freddy_sirocco

Masculin Date d'inscription : 30/04/2009

Day and Night 2 Empty
Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day and Night 2 Day and Night 2 EmptySam 12 Sep 2009 - 20:56

and me I vote counter malefique, you have just to read his last post to understand why.
Maléfique
Rebouteux patraque
Rebouteux patraque
Maléfique

Day and Night 2 Empty
Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day and Night 2 Day and Night 2 EmptySam 12 Sep 2009 - 21:01

I don't understand his last post.
And you make a very bad choice...
Oracle
Vagabond sédentaire
Vagabond sédentaire
Oracle

Day and Night 2 Empty
Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day and Night 2 Day and Night 2 EmptySam 12 Sep 2009 - 21:20

Everybody is in the kitchen. They discuss about the murderer. "I think it is a man !" "Why ?" "Because the women do not kill a man like that, and also it is a double murder !" "I think they are two" "It is possible"... "But WHO?" Djoach looks at Nxou, hoping to find the solution. But Nxou does not. And it is time to vote :
Arthur : "It is La Petite Géante"
Maléfique : "It is Djoach !"
Djoach : "It is not me !!! It is Nxou !"
Polyphéma : "Djoach, it is you !"
Freddy : "It is Maléfique !"

Day and Night 2 Consei10

Djoach is the murderer according to Maléfique and Sterenn. That is why he is attached to explosives in the garden. It is not possible to recognize him at the end. A thing is sure : Is was a simple man !

The werewolves have until Sunday, 13th 21PM to choose a person to kill.
The clearvoyant has until Sunday, 13th 21PM to recognize one identity.
The Protector has until Sunday, 13th 21 PM to Protect somebody.

Dernière édition par Oracle le Sam 12 Sep 2009 - 21:31, édité 1 fois
Oracle
Vagabond sédentaire
Vagabond sédentaire
Oracle

Day and Night 2 Empty
Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day and Night 2 Day and Night 2 EmptySam 12 Sep 2009 - 21:30

Coup de gueule à la française :

Si vous êtes trop occupés, ou que c'est trop dur pour vous, vous pouvez le dire, et on peut arrêter là la partie. Sérieusement, vous passez vos journées à pourrir le forum avec des abréviations, des mots anglais et j'en passe et vous pouvez pas participer (ni voter) correctement sur une partie. Vous pouviez voter contre aussi sur le sondage, et on serait resté avec des parties normales. Sérieusement, je comprends tout à fait dans un sens. Les cours / le boulot ont repris, vous rentrés chez vous, vous êtes crevés, vous avez plein de trucs à faire. En plus, en anglais, c'est pas facile. Je comprends. Mais c'est franchement démotivant pour moi aussi de voir que les débats volent pas très haut, que le minimum requis : les votes, ne sont même pas là à temps. Donc, je me mets à votre place, je vous demande même pas de poster 50 messages par jour. Juste le minimum syndical. C'est pas trop compliqué ?
Contenu sponsorisé

Day and Night 2 Empty
Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day and Night 2 Day and Night 2 Empty

Day and Night 2

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1