Survie & Fourberie
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

Partagez

[Lair] Bitten by the wolf

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
Erik100
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5

Masculin Date d'inscription : 08/11/2010

[Lair] Bitten by the wolf - Page 2 Empty
Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Lair] Bitten by the wolf [Lair] Bitten by the wolf - Page 2 EmptyMer 17 Nov 2010 - 14:12

Here is the conversation I had with Solaris :

After I posted at 3h29 yesterday, I sent him :

Hello Solaris,

I think about it : I'm not sure it is a good idea to reveal our roles like Maléfique did. The Anti-Unveiling Wolf is not dead yet. Therefore if Maléfique is Cupid, he might get killed during the night with another one of us, leaving us in defeat !

I do not really like taking quick conclusions nowadays... But Solaris, can you tell me your opinion on this : Is Maléfique either careless (while saying the truth) or Is he a liar ? Or maybe he is neither and I am totally wrong...

Thanks !

Erik100

Hello Erik,

Revealing our roles is actually a very bad idea, at least with the anti-unveiling wolf in place. Thanks for reminding me! If, however, Maléfique already revealed his role, then it's too late to do anything about it. We'll just have to hope we get the Anti-Unveiling wolf today!

Could Maléfique be wolf? Yes, perhaps. But in that case, the real Cupid is still out there and only has to claim the role for Maléfique to be thwarted, so I doubt Maléfique would have claimed a role if he's a wolf. Again, we'll have to see. I'll get to that in an instant.

After that, Solaris posted in public :
Solaris a écrit:
Oh, by the way! I mentioned "counter-claiming" in my last message: basically, Maléfique is claiming to be Cupid. This means he could either be the real Cupid or a wolf claiming to be it. IF the real Cupid is NOT Maléfique, I'd prefer for him to tell me so by a Private Message, instead of going about it on the main topic. Need I remind you that the Anti-Unveiling wolf is still at large?

So yes, real Cupid: if you are not Maléfique, please tell me so by private message, as soon as possible. We'll see what we'll do together if and when you contact me.

And I MP him back :
Solaris, I have a good news : either me or Maléfique is a wolf (obviously, me and Maléfique know the truth, but you will need to trust only one of us)

I am the real Cupid.

I did not want to tell you on first MP, I wanted to know your opinion first and I wanted to know if it was a good idea to reveal me in public like Maléfique "did". Now here is what I think :

1. The wolves wanted to know one special heroe to use the Anti-Unveiling, thus gaining advantage. But they did not know who is who !
Maléfique claiming to be it, someone would then say something like : "Hey Maléfique lies ! Kill him !" Of course, we will not kill Maléfique nor the one that claimed that on the Day this reveal is made (since we want to kill Djoach).

2. During the night, after Djoach (or someone else) is dead, the wolves could then kill 2 people (me, who claimed to be the real Cupid and maybe you, the leader). It would finish the game since, Kinrep and Maléfique (I suspect those, but the reasonning is the same with Moghedien and Maléfique) outnumber the lone Moghedien.

So I think that strategy used by Maléfique is a good one... if I did not MP you. I note that he did not claim to be the hunter, here is why :
If he did and the hunter revealed itself, they could then use the Anti-Unveiling on the real hunter. But that hunter would surely shoot Maléfique, since he would know he is a wolf.

Now, what do we do ?

And another one from me :

Oh ! I forgot to mention : If you have any question about my behaviour, just ask !

Just to tell you : I wanted on Day 2 to know if at least one of my lover was a wolf. If so, they had to die, since :
-If 2 wolves : they are bad, we need to kill them.
-If 1 volf : they will try to kill all of us.

This is why I investigated on both of them (and you too, but that was an accident )

If I knew I did not have to vote, I would probably not vote, and let the 9 other players vote... But I voted, thinking that if I was wrong about Deass (though I was quite sure he was a wolf with his last few posts), there might be a chance nxou is (this suspicion was really weak though... but I thought a leader could be a wolf).

Cya !

Solaris posted in public : (part of his message)
Solaris a écrit:
I think I'm starting to get a better grasp on the game and exactly who and what we have to deal with... I will give my conclusions towards the end of the day. Meanwhile, I'll probably vote Djoach, so the villagers should do so too.

And he MP from him :
Hmmmm.....

I'm still not a 100% convinced about your claim, but at least we know that between you and Maléfique, someone is a wolf. That's something.

For safety reasons, I won't tell you either whether I'm a hunter or a simple hero. Not as long as the Anti-Unveiling wolf is still alive.

That said, here's what we're going to do. I'm taking a gamble here, but it's probably the only shot we have: IF Maléfique is Cupid (and you a wolf), I think the game is pretty much over with. You would not have claimed to me, and would have Anti-Unveiled Maléfique this night (and killed me in the same timelapse). The fact is: since I'm going to die tonight anyway, you gain nothing by contacting me, because there is nothing I can do for you in the near future. On the other hand, Maléfique, if he's a wolf, has a lot to gain with that Cupid claim he did just now, and little to gain elsewhere........... It's a very risky gamble, and I hope I'm right on this one, but I think I believe you.

So --> we vote Djoach today. I think Maléfique is the anti-unveiling wolf, but we won't be able to convince the last villager, whoever they are, to vote against a claimed Cupid without another Cupid to counter-claim against Mal. The safer way would be to kill Djoach.

Towards the end of the day, I'll come out and say that I think Maléfique is a wolf. I won't say why - I'll just say that "Either I'm the real Cupid, knew Maléfique to be a wolf and didn't counter-claim until the end of the day to test everyone; or either the real Cupid contacted me, thus making Maléfique to be a wolf. I can guarantee it's one of these two possibilities." That way, they won't be able to trace back the claim and won't even be sure of our respective roles. That's a good thing. Objectively, the best plan would be for me to claim Cupid and try to get the Anti-Unveiling wolf to use their power on me, but that would be risky as hell (I'm worried about that third villager not trusting me in the end and voting with the wolf). Let's go with the safer route.

Meanwhile, don't hint anything about your role. Don't question Maléfique; just stay on Djoach and whoever else you think is a wolf aside from Maléfique. You can even doubt me if you want. But don't suspect Maléfique - it's essential that the wolves don't realize that you're the real Cupid. We vote Djoach today.

We chatted a little after that, about strategy on how to eliminate wolves, etc.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Lair] Bitten by the wolf [Lair] Bitten by the wolf - Page 2 EmptyMer 17 Nov 2010 - 18:39

I change my vote against Djoach (sorry...)
Till Gray
Cupidon infidèle
Cupidon infidèle
Till Gray

Masculin Date d'inscription : 08/09/2010

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Lair] Bitten by the wolf [Lair] Bitten by the wolf - Page 2 EmptyJeu 18 Nov 2010 - 14:08

Wooolves ? Who do you want to kill ? Do you give it up ?
Erik100
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Lair] Bitten by the wolf [Lair] Bitten by the wolf - Page 2 EmptyJeu 18 Nov 2010 - 14:11

I vote against Solaris
Erik100
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Lair] Bitten by the wolf [Lair] Bitten by the wolf - Page 2 EmptyJeu 18 Nov 2010 - 14:52

I don't have time to post all I said to Solaris but here is a part :

There is no problem if you believe more in Mogh than me to make her the leader. My only concern is : will she accept to kill Maléfique on next Day ? Because Maléfique is more suspicious than Kinrep.
1. He claimed to be Cupid while Anti-Unveiling still there.
2. He did not vote on this Day !! (Being a villager, he would already know his vote on this Day was very very important...
3. He talked against Deass before his death (Ven 12 Nov - 23:04), but he did not vote "because he was tired".

I will absolutely want to kill him before Kinrep or Mogh, to gain more information about Mogh and Kinrep. I will do this at least as long as I don't understand fully what makes her a villager 100 % sure.

That said, I still don't know if he is the hunter. With this message, I hope he will believe me more. Either making me the leader, or if he is the hunter, shooting Maléfique first. Cya !
Invité
Invité

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Lair] Bitten by the wolf [Lair] Bitten by the wolf - Page 2 EmptyJeu 18 Nov 2010 - 17:57

Ok to kill Solaris.
I thought of Maléfique, the real Cupid, but I agree with your point of view.

And one question : Why Djoach has vote against me ? (The real reason : To try to save me) To kill me and to try to save his life ^^
Erik100
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Lair] Bitten by the wolf [Lair] Bitten by the wolf - Page 2 EmptyJeu 18 Nov 2010 - 19:02

I ask indirectly who Saloris was trusting most between Mogh and me.
Solaris a écrit:
Erik, I trust her. Kinrep said he was absent, couldn't read nor write. Voting all together against a villager was risky, yes, but there are ways to do it, and I'm convinced that they would have tried. If Mogh is a wolf, then voting against Kinrep/me would've been very simple. "I'm still not convinced by Djoach's culpability/I think Solaris is a wolf, and since Kinrep is absent, we have a shot at this, blablabla". They could've tried this move very easily if Kin was a villager, yet they didn't. Thus, we can assume Kinrep is a wolf.

Either way, as I said, I trust her. It's a gut feeling, but one I'm pretty sure of. I've been right about Djoach, and I don't think I'm wrong about her... or about you too, while we're at it.
I hope he is not the hunter...

On next Day, I think you should not talk about who you think is Cupid at the beginning. Since Mogh might trust me or not, she could interpret your opinion in both ways (Like if you say : "I think Erik100 is Cupid") since she will know you are a wolf and probably a liar. Saying you trust Maléfique is risky too, at least at the beginning, since Mogh could think you do "reverse psychology".
Erik100
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Lair] Bitten by the wolf [Lair] Bitten by the wolf - Page 2 EmptyVen 19 Nov 2010 - 5:02

Kinrep, if you want to post something, I think "the essence" of your message should be about recruiting the "Cupid" on your side who ever it is. You can try to do it cheesy, so you intention will look fake a little if you want, but not too much cheesy. Like :

"Oh my God ! I am so confused. Well, who ever is the Cupid, we have to stay strong, we must vote against Moghedien"

Don't do it that much fake, but... well you understand. I still want to be able to have a doubt between you and Mogh. So, I will ask Mogh to kill Maléfique first, then you or her on the next Day.

As I said, the key point is : Don't talk about me nor Maléfique.

After your post, probably all three of us will attack you. But if Maléfique is too busy with me, he will probably not reply to your post. I will then attack him about "not-saying-Kinrep-is-a-wolf".
Invité
Invité

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Lair] Bitten by the wolf [Lair] Bitten by the wolf - Page 2 EmptyVen 19 Nov 2010 - 16:40

Ok... it's not simple...
I want to suspect Mogh... and to speak of Cupid ? (Can I say me Cupid too ? I've an real absence >>> Impossibility to disclaming Maléfique's saying Laughing ) (that solution is more simple for me >>> Mogh's Confusion, a good war of three Cupids, ... The center of the discussion Wink )

I think use that message :

Citation :
Sorry for my missing. I've had most works and unexpected

Mogh a écrit:
Besides, Kinrep seems to have gone missing. Kinrep, are you waiting for your fellow werewolves to tell you who you must sentence to death ?
Mogh a écrit:
I think Kinrep is hiding and I don't like this either.
What the definition of "Absent" ? I've no time to read that day and to write a message with intervals of three minutes of break. It's

impossible for me... Ok, there is the night, but when I go home (my bedroom) at 1:00-1:30, and I begin to work at 8:00 and finish to 18:30, and go to my next activity, sorry, I'm not so free and so tough for

speak.
I understand just it's impossible for me to play correctly with my timetable and my homeworks.
Luckily, Solaris does me a PM, just to say against who I want vote.

I think you attacked me so easily, just for my absence that you imply "Hiding", and Ithink too you were Werewolf.

Today : I see you are the Hunter, and the others are werewolf.

Yesterday :WHAAAAAAAAAAT ???
Malefique... you are an excellente strategist. You, Erik and Djoach, you had tried a bluff and an indirect revelation with my absence. That a big risk, but good. How ? You say that you are Cupid. You had

waiting an opposition... but nothing. You and your friends, waited the night to use your anti-unveiling...
But Djoach's death, it's impossible.

Today : You and erik know who is who, and you try to kill Mogh. Why ? To have a chance to win, of course... well... one of two wolfs win (sorry for my vocabulary, Mogh).

But I'm here, and I'm the real Cupid.
One question want have an answer ? Why I kill Deass and nxou ? Very simply. There's a-two-in-a-three chances that I choose one wolf. So, I would like to kill my couple... but my couple was the last chance...

the unlucky.

So... Maléfique and Erik are werewolfs. Mogh, I follow your vote, same if it's against me, but to do that, it to sign our death.

Your impressions ?
Erik100
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Lair] Bitten by the wolf [Lair] Bitten by the wolf - Page 2 EmptySam 20 Nov 2010 - 0:54

Kinrep, I don't have time right now to explain why not saying that.

I'll post later, but claiming to be a 3rd Cupid is a bad idea.

Mogh is convinced that you are a wolf, and Maléfique probably too. You have to convince "Erik100 the villager".
I'll explain more later

P.S.: Sorry, I really feel like I dictate you what to do or not... Well, I think this is what I'm doing...
Erik100
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Lair] Bitten by the wolf [Lair] Bitten by the wolf - Page 2 EmptySam 20 Nov 2010 - 4:43

Ok I'll explain :

There are characters that really exist in the game :
Moghedien aka the hunter
Maléfique aka Cupid
Kinrep aka Morgoth
Erik100 aka Elaith

At the beginning of the game, we do not know what character exists and what does not.

There are character that do not really exist in the game, but some people want to make them exist. Among them, you saw two of my creation :
Erik100 aka Cupid
Maléfique aka a random wolf

You will understand that I want Erik100 aka Cupid to be more believable than Erik100 aka Elaith. I want Erik100 aka Cupid be real for the others. Therefore, Erik100 aka Elaith must never speak in public, only Erik100 aka Cupid. So as long as you will post to Erik100 in public, Erik100 aka Cupid will answer, and will attack you if necessary.

If you write in public something like
Citation :
Malefique... you are an excellente strategist. You, Erik and Djoach, you had tried a bluff and an indirect revelation with my absence.
it is obvious I will have no choice than attack you. My creation, Erik100 aka Cupid claims to be Cupid. I have to keep this role until the end of the game, or they will spot me ! Now, assuming that character is real, how would he feel about someone else claiming to be Cupid. He will act the same way as he did with Maléfique. Of course, I would not kill you if I have the choice... But if Maléfique and Mogh are convinced that you are a wolf, they will attack you. And I'll have to do what we did with Djoach.

That strategy could have worked in another situation though. If Moghedien could beleive you, I would tell you to do what you wanted, because it would split the vote of the real villagers. But right now, it will not work because both villagers will send you to the stake, and I will send you too.
Erik100
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Lair] Bitten by the wolf [Lair] Bitten by the wolf - Page 2 EmptySam 20 Nov 2010 - 4:48

Ok Kinrep, you are right on one point before you first post : you have to create a character. The only character you are now is Kinrep aka the wolf... but do not present this in public, of course drogue

If you have to create a character (and you have), we give a role that will be the most usefull, the one that will attain a specific goal.

I suggest your goal is to make Mogh look more suspicious, to make her be someone else than the hunter.
If you do not agree on this point Kinrep, you should stop reading here. The rest of this text suppose that you agree.

So let's say that the goal I mentionned is the goal we want (as I said, I think it is the best objective).

The role that will allow you to do this, the role that fits in the situation, is Kinrep aka the hunter. Here is what 4 characters will think about Kinrep aka the hunter :

For Erik100 aka Cupid : this role is possible (and he will beleive this role, at least a little)
For Erik100 aka Elaith : that's cool (but we can't say that outloud)
For Maléfique aka Cupid : this role is possible (we have to see if he will beleive it)
For Maléfique aka wolf : it is a role he might find cool or not (I will decide this according to what Maléfique aka Cupid does and says)

On your side, you must create the following character : Moghedien aka the wolf. You have to : if you are the hunter, Mogh is a wolf (well, you could create Mogh aka Cupid but that would be very weird, we would not believe this) You must animate that character like I do with Maléfique aka the wolf.

The more you animate Mogh the wolf and Kinrep the hunter, the more Erik100 aka Cupid will believe you. In the end, Erik100 will ask "the hunter" to kill first Maléfique aka the wolf, since Erik100 will not know who exists (Mogh hunter or Mogh wolf ? Kinrep hunter or Kinrep wolf ?)

Now, here are hints on how to animate Kinrep the hunter :
Even if you start to animate it now, you must do like if you animated it since the beginning of the game (like me aka Cupid). Everything you say must be believable. It is better to say less but only believable, than to say a lot and doing a mistake.

Here are ideas that you will have to develop yourself, based on your personality :

Why did you kill Deass ? Find a reason and, if possible, a better one than : I heard Djoach and that seemed to be the good choice at that moment.

Why did you not post often ? Your explanation you wrote in the lair is good for this, use it.

Why sould we believe you more than Mogh ? Find something believable. A little "solid" proof against her is better than a scandale about her that will fall if we think about it or if we ask questions.

Once Kinrep the hunter is in place (as soon as when he will post 1 or 2 times on the forum), Erik100 aka Cupid will ask everyone who they believe most between himself and Maléfique.

At that moment, it is Kinrep who comes close to Erik100, and Kinrep tells him that he trust him, and that they must kill Mogh and Maléfique.
Here is what happen for some characters :

For Mogh the hunter (well, the real Mogh) : Kinrep the wolf wants to convince Erik100 aka Cupid to vote against her. It has to look like that, and not look like Kinrep aka the wolf that try to convince Mogh aka the hunter that Erik100 aka the wolf is Erik100 aka Cupid. (It is easy to understand, I think Razz )
For Erik100 aka Cupid : Kinrep aka hunter wants to support him and wants to help him
For Mogh the wolf (you will animate her) : she wants to remove the credibility of Kinrep aka the hunter, so that she can win with the other wolf.

And the "coup de grâce" (that exists in English), it is Erik100 aka Cupid who doubts of Mogh and says that he want to kill Maléfique first, and Mogh or Kinrep only after that.
At that moment, the goal for which you created Kinrep the hunter is done.

Now, think about it. Build your characters. Practice them in your head. Remember : Kinrep the hunter is the only Kinrep that ever existed (at least in public). When you are ready, you can post (in the lair for my approbation or in public if you fell confortable).
Till Gray
Cupidon infidèle
Cupidon infidèle
Till Gray

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Lair] Bitten by the wolf [Lair] Bitten by the wolf - Page 2 EmptySam 20 Nov 2010 - 11:51

Oh my Smile I prefer not to imagine what will people think when I will make this topic available for everyone Smile
Invité
Invité

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Lair] Bitten by the wolf [Lair] Bitten by the wolf - Page 2 EmptySam 20 Nov 2010 - 15:02

If the wolves win, I congrat Erik for his excellent game and his strategist's head ^^

Now, I go to the supermarket. I'm hungry Embarassed

Erik : I vote against Mogh. If you disagree, tell me ^^
Erik100
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Lair] Bitten by the wolf [Lair] Bitten by the wolf - Page 2 EmptySam 20 Nov 2010 - 16:27

Till Gray a écrit:
Oh my Smile I prefer not to imagine what will people think when I will make this topic available for everyone Smile

Huh.. They will all read this ? I think I will never finish another game after that... They will send me to the stake far before any end !! drogue
Well.. I don't care, that game was so much fun !! cheer
In fact, I actually thought that people could read this sooner or later, though I was not sure.

And please Till Gray : Imagince what they will think ! Very Happy Tell me what they will think, I want to know ! Wink

While we are on the subject, I have a few questions :
- What happens when you die ? Are you totally out of the forum (unable to read and write) until the end of the game ? Do you have a "lair" for the dead people ?
- If Maléfique gets killed, does the game ends right away (since we outnumbers the villagers) or do we still have to kill Mogh, who sill then shot an arrow (probably on me, vengeance is sweet dark ) ?
Invité
Invité

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Lair] Bitten by the wolf [Lair] Bitten by the wolf - Page 2 EmptySam 20 Nov 2010 - 16:30

Or me (the bluff of the Hunter ^^)
Till Gray
Cupidon infidèle
Cupidon infidèle
Till Gray

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Lair] Bitten by the wolf [Lair] Bitten by the wolf - Page 2 EmptySam 20 Nov 2010 - 16:36

Erik : there is a Graveyard, in which only the dead people can write. I'll let you the access to this topic, but you are of course forbidden to write in it.

And I have to wait, Mogh can kill you two, and then we will a round draw... It would be as awesome as the entire game. I hope you had fun playing Smile And as I wrote in the Rules : the game ends when there are ONLY wolves, villagers or the traitors lovers.
Erik100
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Lair] Bitten by the wolf [Lair] Bitten by the wolf - Page 2 EmptySam 20 Nov 2010 - 16:52

Kinrep a écrit:
If the wolves win, I congrat Erik for his excellent game and his strategist's head ^^

Now, I go to the supermarket. I'm hungry Embarassed

Erik : I vote against Mogh. If you disagree, tell me ^^

Thanks Kinrep !! roi

About your vote :
I want to know : will you come back often on the forum today ? Voting against Mogh is good in one situation (I'll get to it in a second) but it depends of what we want. Here are the situations I think about, but depending on the answer Till Gray will give me from me previous post, things could change.

If the game stops after Maléfique dies :
Well, our priority would be to kill him, and win ! We all three vote against Maléfique if possible.
If we can't bring Mogh's vote against Maléfique (meaning, she votes against you, with Maléfique), then I should vote like them (my vote would not change anything) and yeah, you should vote against Mogh (not against Maléfique, because Mogh will believe he is the real Cupid)

If the game does not stop after Maléfique dies :
Then he is not that much a priority, since we will have to kill both. And with that, it means that Mogh will shoot an arrow, sooner or later (killing you, the one she knows for sure it is a wolf).

Now I said earlier that "Voting against Mogh is good in one situation (I'll get to it in a second--this is now) but it depends of what we want."
If fact, I am sure that Mogh believes me more than Maléfique. If so, the easiest way to win is :
1. We all three vote against... you Kinrep !
2. During the night, I kill Mogh.
3. She shoots an arrow... on Maléfique (since she believes me) !! End of the game.

I saw in the rules that winning is individual... Therefore, I don't know how to you feel about that. I don't know if it gives something to "officially win", but would you feel like you had lost if you go for this one ? If you are ok with this, I defenitly prefer this option, it is a sure win, and I share the win with you and Djoach. Our way to be accomplice and not being all individualist wolves brought us to victory !

Edit : Since we need to kill both (I just see Till Gray's answer), it is sure that one of us will die... I would then choose the easiest victory. If you choose that, our behavior in public does not change : you still act to survive and to kill Mogh. At the end, you are the only one that voted against her.
Erik100
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Lair] Bitten by the wolf [Lair] Bitten by the wolf - Page 2 EmptySam 20 Nov 2010 - 17:35

Kinrep, since time runs out, I sent a vote against you, since I am not sure against who you voted. You can keep your vote against Mogh.

I will defenitly come back before the end of the Day (more than once). I really think we should go for the easy way, so if you changed your vote against Maléfique, change it back to Mogh please.

I'm still around if you need me.
Invité
Invité

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Lair] Bitten by the wolf [Lair] Bitten by the wolf - Page 2 EmptySam 20 Nov 2010 - 17:57

I vote against Mogh for that morning Wink
Invité
Invité

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Lair] Bitten by the wolf [Lair] Bitten by the wolf - Page 2 EmptySam 20 Nov 2010 - 19:33

Remember. Mogh voted against me. She said that Smile
And Malefique follows the votes...
Erik100
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Lair] Bitten by the wolf [Lair] Bitten by the wolf - Page 2 EmptySam 20 Nov 2010 - 20:24

Kinrep a écrit:
Remember. Mogh voted against me. She said that Smile
And Malefique follows the votes...

Yeah thanks Kinrep. My vote is already sent against you.

Good bye, give a hug to Djoach for me ! Smile

I am anxious to read what dead people will write about me in the graveyard ! haan
Invité
Invité

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Lair] Bitten by the wolf [Lair] Bitten by the wolf - Page 2 EmptySam 20 Nov 2010 - 20:46

Well... good bye and good luck for the end of the party Wink
Erik100
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Lair] Bitten by the wolf [Lair] Bitten by the wolf - Page 2 EmptySam 20 Nov 2010 - 21:02

I am sad that the only one that drank a beer with me on Day 1 died 2 minutes ago... Crying or Very sad
Razz

Edit : @21:10
I vote that we eat Moghedien. Someone here prefer we kill Maléfique ? If so, tell me before tomorrow !

Dernière édition par Erik100 le Sam 20 Nov 2010 - 21:13, édité 1 fois
Till Gray
Cupidon infidèle
Cupidon infidèle
Till Gray

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Lair] Bitten by the wolf [Lair] Bitten by the wolf - Page 2 EmptySam 20 Nov 2010 - 21:08

It could have been worse for you. Imagine what would have happened if you were still voting against Maléfique...
And Kinrep voting against himself. I am really enjoying myself leading this game Very Happy
Erik100
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Lair] Bitten by the wolf [Lair] Bitten by the wolf - Page 2 EmptySam 20 Nov 2010 - 21:16

Till Gray a écrit:
It could have been worse for you. Imagine what would have happened if you were still voting against Maléfique...
And Kinrep voting against himself. I am really enjoying myself leading this game Very Happy

Hum... Can I know at what time Kinrep voted against himself ? Was it before of after I changed my vote to vote against him ?
Well, I agree with you Till Gray : it could have been worse !

P.S.: Just look on the post above Till Gray. (I want to make sure you saw my vote)
I will come back tomorrow to see if someone posted something to change my mind drogue
Till Gray
Cupidon infidèle
Cupidon infidèle
Till Gray

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Lair] Bitten by the wolf [Lair] Bitten by the wolf - Page 2 EmptySam 20 Nov 2010 - 21:23

He voted against himself a few minutes before I closed the day Smile Everything is alright ? You kill Moghedien ? Are you sure ? Is it your last word ?
Erik100
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Lair] Bitten by the wolf [Lair] Bitten by the wolf - Page 2 EmptyDim 21 Nov 2010 - 3:38

Till Gray a écrit:
He voted against himself a few minutes before I closed the day Smile Everything is alright ? You kill Moghedien ? Are you sure ? Is it your last word ?

Let's see :

If I choose to kill Moghedien :
Moghedien, the hunter, shoots the one she thinks is a wolf. This means Maléfique dies too.

If I choose to kill Maléfique :
During the next Day, it is the leader against me. She votes against me and I vote against her. This means I die.

But let's try another way of reasoning :

If I choose to kill Moghedien :
She could kill me instead of Maléfique...

If I choose to kill Maléfique :
During the next Day, maybe Moghedien will forget to vote against me. After that, I vote against her, she dies and she forgets to shoot an arrow on me !

Which reasonning should I use ? Can someone help me ? I am a little confused... drogue

Hum... I think I will go with the first idea. I kill Moghedien the hunter, final answer ! 8)
Erik100
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Lair] Bitten by the wolf [Lair] Bitten by the wolf - Page 2 EmptyDim 21 Nov 2010 - 4:06

My final word

Thanks to everyone that played with me. It was really fun. I don't know right now if I will win or not though.

I hope no one will have a bitter taste about me.
This is especialy true for Moghedien and Solaris of course, but all other villager that I killed.
(This means Thomas, Deass (and indirectly nxou) and Morgan. Maléfique ? Well... he is not dead yet and, if everything works according to plan, I did not kill you huhu )
I am sure you will find a way to make me pay at some point Wink

Thanks to my fellow wolves. Altough I am the one that survived, I would never have been able to do this all alone, without your support and our way to play as a real team.

And finally, thanks to Till Gray, who took the time to build this wonderful world, where you all died... Razz

P.S.: The next time you play with me, please don't forget that it is possible I am a villager ! Therefore, don't kill me, let me help you... miam
Contenu sponsorisé

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Lair] Bitten by the wolf [Lair] Bitten by the wolf - Page 2 Empty

[Lair] Bitten by the wolf

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2