Survie & Fourberie
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

Partagez

Day 4 : "We need to find them all !"

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Till Gray
Cupidon infidèle
Cupidon infidèle
Till Gray

Masculin Date d'inscription : 08/09/2010

Day 4 : "We need to find them all !" Empty
Message(#) Sujet: Day 4 : "We need to find them all !" Day 4 : "We need to find them all !" EmptyJeu 18 Nov 2010 - 20:54

When they reached Ihsahn, they hoped that the massacre would end. They took a bedroom for each in a little inn, from which they could have a look on the harbour.
Their success of the previous day didn't fool them. They were still anxious, and they had a hard time trying to sleep...

They gave themselves a rendez-vous in the morning on the harbour. When they came, one hero was missing... Where was their Leader ?
The ran to the inn, and whan they enter his bedroom, they found him changed into an ice statue.

Day 4 : "We need to find them all !" 16426227153006_deadtumnus
Solaris, your leader and also known as Tumnus (Simple Hero), is found dead.

"So, is it over ?" Druss asked.
"No way !" answered Waylander. "We will find Conan, and kill these traitors !"

You have until Saturday, 9PM, to send me your votes against the one you think is a Traitor. Remember that no one is untouchable !

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Till Gray
Cupidon infidèle
Cupidon infidèle
Till Gray

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 4 : "We need to find them all !" Day 4 : "We need to find them all !" EmptyJeu 18 Nov 2010 - 21:38

attention Moghedien is your new Leader attention
Maléfique
Rebouteux patraque
Rebouteux patraque
Maléfique

Masculin Date d'inscription : 28/04/2009

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 4 : "We need to find them all !" Day 4 : "We need to find them all !" EmptyJeu 18 Nov 2010 - 21:40

Who is the new leader ?
Edit : I send my message along with Till Gray.

I'm your Cupid !
Who contradicts this fact ?

I think that the lasts wolfs are Kinrep & Erik100.
Because I think that Moghedien is our Hunter.
Moghedien
Vagabond sédentaire
Vagabond sédentaire
Moghedien

Féminin Date d'inscription : 04/07/2010

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 4 : "We need to find them all !" Day 4 : "We need to find them all !" EmptyJeu 18 Nov 2010 - 22:22

I was not completely sure of Solaris's innocence, now I am.
Does somebody claim to be Cupid instead of Maléfique?
Erik100
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5

Masculin Date d'inscription : 08/11/2010

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 4 : "We need to find them all !" Day 4 : "We need to find them all !" EmptyVen 19 Nov 2010 - 0:55

Maléfique a écrit:
I'm your Cupid !
Who contradicts this fact ?

Sorry Maléfique, but I am not afraid to claim my role now that the Anti-Unveiling guy is dead : I am the REAL Cupid !

Your little trick did not work because I MP'ed Solaris instead of claiming outloud.

Up to now, I hope the last villager (the hunter) noticed the strange behavior of Maléfique. Let suppose for a second he is Cupid and he is a villager :

First, he claimed to be Cupid on the very first post of Day 3. This is stupid and useless ! We have no way to prove it, therefore it does not innocent him. Second, that would make him a target for the Anti-Unveiling guy (if he is a villager, he could not know that Djoach, the suspect number 1, was the Anti-Unveiling).

Second, he did not vote on a crucial vote (the vote of last Day) !! If he was a villager, he would definitively vote against Djoach (or even at least someone, whoever it is). Not voting, would have make a vote of 3 wolves against 2 villagers. No villager would do this !

Now, dear hunter (I would like to say "deer hunter", but it is not time for humour), who did not know who I was, here is the explanation about Malefique's strange behavior : he is a wolf

First, he claimed to be Cupid. Yeah, why not ? No one could prove it, no one... except the real Cupid of course ! But if I posted something like "Hey Maléfique, you are a liar !", neither Maléfique nor me would have died on the Day period. (If I had claimed, the villager votes would split between the main suspect (Djoach) and the two Cupids. Thus, making 3 votes of the wolves a devastative weapon.) And on the Night period, I would die (anti-unveiling) with another villager. Therefore, claiming to be Cupid was a really nice try. Maléfique tried to save Djoach (by spliting the votes), kill the real Cupid and 1 or 2 other villagers, all this in one Day and one Night.
The problem is that, instead of claiming, or saying nothing, I MP'ed Solaris.

Now, for the second part, I don't really know why Maléfique did not vote. He can only do suppositions :
- Maybe he did not agree with the decision of his teammates. (Maybe he wanted to do 3 votes against someone, but it looks like Mogh or Kinrep (the other wolf) wanted to save their life since that unknown wolf voted for Djoach.
- Overall, no matter what was the reason, he was not that much interested in voting...

Now Maléfique, I'm ready to hear your explanation on this.
Maléfique
Rebouteux patraque
Rebouteux patraque
Maléfique

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 4 : "We need to find them all !" Day 4 : "We need to find them all !" EmptyVen 19 Nov 2010 - 1:10

I'm the Cupid and you lie Erik100.
But I like your tentavive, it was the last chance for you.
I hate the PM, it isn't the game.
The game is on the public conversation.
If Solaris trusted you Erik, why aren't you our Leader today ?

Solaris makes a mistake about me.
I don't blame him, the error is human.
He will learn to know me in the future.

I didn't vote because I forgot for the twice time to do it.
I'm very sorry do not vote but I'm a little lost with the english Embarassed
But if I was a wolf, I will not forget to vote.
It would be stupid.

Moghedien, I trust you.
If you aren't the Hunter, I have lost the game then I follow you.
The lovers are mine : Deass and nxou !
©️ Made by Maléfique.

The wolfs are Kinrep & Erik100.
Kinrep, I suppose you are the Hunter ? Laughing
Erik100
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 4 : "We need to find them all !" Day 4 : "We need to find them all !" EmptyVen 19 Nov 2010 - 4:44

Maléfique a écrit:
I hate the PM, it isn't the game. The game is on the public conversation.
Here are the rules of the game, on the main forum of S&F. Luckily for you Maléfique, it is in French.
Fonctionnement général du forum a écrit:
Les joueurs d'une même partie encore en vie peuvent également discuter entre eux en privé durant les phases de jour comme de nuit.
So you are wrong again, Maléfique. Don't say it is not the game, and don't say I cheat. I can MP any one who is still alive.

Maléfique a écrit:
I didn't vote because I forgot for the twice time to do it.
I'm very sorry do not vote but I'm a little lost with the english Embarassed
But if I was a wolf, I will not forget to vote.
It would be stupid.

I already explained why the opposite is clearly the right answer...

Maléfique a écrit:
The lovers are mine : Deass and nxou !
©️ Made by Maléfique.

I wanted you to say that ! You cannot have made this couple ! I already knew the couple at Day 2 (well, I knew their identity before, but find the proof on Day 2). Let me bring the context back (Go see yourself by the way, I don't want to do like Djoach with his "I am a villager, Toyoraura said that...").
It was my first game here (and still is). I did not know the "normal behavior" of anyone, nor did I know the rules about voting (whether if we had to vote or not). But having made the nxou+deass couple, I knew the following :
-If 2 wolves : they are bad, we need to kill them.
-If 1 volf : they will try to kill all of us.
Therefore, I wanted to know if there was at least one wolf in the couple. Don't you remember they are the two that I investigated on Day 2 ?

If I knew I did not have to vote, I would probably not vote, and let the 9 other players vote... But I voted, thinking that if I was wrong about Deass (though I was quite sure he was a wolf with his last few posts on that Day), there might be a chance nxou is (this suspicion was really weak though... but I thought a leader could be a wolf).

Now, how could I know who were the lovers if I was not Cupid ?
Of course, I did not claim that I knew them before they were dead, but neither did you.

And for the "copyrighted thing"... It is hard for me to say if you often do "that kind" of couple or if you often do "this specific couple". But why would you do the same couple over and over again ? If so, a wolf would finally notice that and kill you ! But no one did. No one... except Djoach, but that was on Day 3 before his death and, most of all, after your "reveal". In fact, I think he is the first that claimed this "couple tagged Maléfique". He was probably trying to give you credibility...
Erik100
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 4 : "We need to find them all !" Day 4 : "We need to find them all !" EmptyVen 19 Nov 2010 - 4:51

Oh, I forgot to mention why I made this couple. Since I did not know any one here, it was quite random actually. I took a "possible leader" (nxou) and I matched him with someone that did not vote for him. Deass was the chosen one. No reason for him though. For the leader, I did not want to match the "real leader", only the fallen one to minimize the impact. I waited until the beginning of the night to send my choice.
Maléfique
Rebouteux patraque
Rebouteux patraque
Maléfique

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 4 : "We need to find them all !" Day 4 : "We need to find them all !" EmptyVen 19 Nov 2010 - 5:00

Erik100 a écrit:
Maléfique a écrit:
I hate the PM, it isn't the game. The game is on the public conversation.
Here are the rules of the game, on the main forum of S&F. Luckily for you Maléfique, it is in French.
Fonctionnement général du forum a écrit:
Les joueurs d'une même partie encore en vie peuvent également discuter entre eux en privé durant les phases de jour comme de nuit.
So you are wrong again, Maléfique. Don't say it is not the game, and don't say I cheat. I can MP any one who is still alive.
I know the rules, I'm not stupid.
I'm admin of this forum.
But I don't like PM because when you play this game in the real life, the private conversations are hardly to make.
I didn't say that you cheat, it's a lie.
I prefer that the conversations are public.
Anyway, you can contact Solaris with PM but you can lie to him.
If he believed you, you will be our leader today.

Erik100 a écrit:
I already explained why the opposite is clearly the right answer...
And I'm not agree with you.
You aren't the reference.

Erik100 a écrit:
But having made the nxou+deass couple, I knew the following :
-If 2 wolves : they are bad, we need to kill them.
-If 1 volf : they will try to kill all of us.
Therefore, I wanted to know if there was at least one wolf in the couple. Don't you remember they are the two that I investigated on Day 2 ?
You didn't discuss about nxou.
The behaviour of Deass is always suspect.
Then it's easy to doubt about him.
And you forget that the couple was innocent.

Erik100 a écrit:
Now, how could I know who were the lovers if I was not Cupid ?
Of course, I did not claim that I knew them before they were dead, but neither did you.
Only me knew the couple before his death.
You didn't know the lovers before their death.

Erik100 a écrit:
It is hard for me to say if you often do "that kind" of couple or if you often do "this specific couple".
Moghedien will ask you about that.

I sent my vote against Erik100 since the beginning of the day.
The fate of the village is in your hands Moghedien Smile
Moghedien
Vagabond sédentaire
Vagabond sédentaire
Moghedien

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 4 : "We need to find them all !" Day 4 : "We need to find them all !" EmptyVen 19 Nov 2010 - 8:28

Well, I see the two of you haven't been inactive since the beginning of the day... That's good.
I don't know exactly why Solaris passed on the leadership to me, but thanks for your trust. I'll try not to mess things up.
As you say Maléfique, the fate of the village is in my hands.
- should you try to burn me at the stake, the wolves have won (1 against 1 at sundown)
- if, what I think is likely to happen, we burn a wolf and I'm killed during the night, I will choose who stays alive and wins
- if the result today is a draw, the wolves have won (2 against 1 at sunrise, 1 against 1 if I'm the nightly victim)

So, the best option for the true Cupid is to vote like me. The two of you claim to be Cupid, right? Great. I'll vote against Kinrep, I guess you'll admit he can't be anything but a wolf.

As regards the couple, Maléfique could have made it. The only game I played with him as a Cupid, he put together two players who were apparently known to dislike each other. You could have done it. But. You are just saying the same as Djoach yesterday. Same speech, same side?
Furthermore, claiming to be Cupid while the Anti-Unveiling wolf was still around... Looks like you didn't fear him. Any other reason than your being a werewolf too? I'd be glad to read it.

Erik, I understand your point, but why didn't you give us more clues?

I'll be away this weekend, so I'm sending my vote now. Against Kinrep. You know what you have to do.
Erik100
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 4 : "We need to find them all !" Day 4 : "We need to find them all !" EmptyVen 19 Nov 2010 - 14:11

Maléfique a écrit:
I know the rules, I'm not stupid.
I never said you were stupid. Good for you if you are an admin.

Maléfique a écrit:
I didn't say that you cheat, it's a lie.
You said that doing what I did was not the game. Personnaly, I think doing something that is not the game is like cheating, what is the difference ? Even something that is not the main part of the game is still the game... It is my opinion. But I agree, you did not use the word "cheat".

Maléfique a écrit:
If he believed you, you will be our leader today.
I fully understand that having only my claim and not yours to defend yourself, Solaris did not want to innocent me at 100%. But now, you defended yourself. The point is not about if Solaris beleived me or not with only my claims in the balance, but if Mogh (yeah, she seems to be the hunter, though not 100% sure) will beleive you or me in this debate.

Maléfique a écrit:
And I'm not agree with you.
You aren't the reference.
I did not expect you to agree... And you are not a reference either...

Maléfique a écrit:
You didn't discuss about nxou.
Either you did not go back on Day 2, or you just lie again... Look at my post of
Sam 13 Nov - 0:14
Sam 13 Nov - 2:25
Sam 13 Nov - 4:58
Dim 14 Nov - 16:34

Erik100 a écrit:
Solaris said :
"Nxou's campaign seems genuine, since he started the thing in the registration topic, before even knowing his role."

As I see, Nxou posted after I received my role. Therefore, I don't know why Solaris claims Nxou's innocence.

Can Solaris (or anyone else) can explain me if I'm wrong ? Because if I'm right, the alliance between those two is strange.

Erik100 a écrit:
What I said is that you did get your role at the point. Till Gray sent you your role at that moment.
So now, I think Solaris lied for some reason. I will let other people react (and answer me, if they want to). But if at one point, we discover Solaris as a Wolf, you will be my next target, and vice versa.

Erik100 a écrit:
Oh ! I did not go back on "Inscriptions pour une partie en anglais".
You are absolutely right Solaris : nxou wanted to apply before knowing his role.

Erik100 a écrit:
Are you saying you are untouchable, nxou ? If so, I would like to know why ?

Ok, now my opinion.
There is probably at least one wolf that applied for the charge. (We know nxou applied before knowing his role, though this does not innocent him)
We don't know a lot about everyone. I don't have an opinion on some people : Moghedien and Maléfique. For others, I have opinion about their innocence and their guilt.

Right now I agree that Deass was overacting a lot on the first post. Maybe it is his way of playing. But anyway, I find him the most suspicious.
So I might vote for him... but I still want to hear nxou about being "untouchable".

As you can see, I investigated nxou (and Solaris at the same time, I forgot that but.. eh !). I was wrong (sorry guys...) but you know why I focused on them.

Maléfique a écrit:
And you forget that the couple was innocent.
No, I do not forget that. How could I ? Since the result of Day 2, I knew it would be hard for me to prove back that I'm a villager. Yeah, I killed and innocent couple. But I already explained why and I admitted that this was a mistake.
Erik100
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 4 : "We need to find them all !" Day 4 : "We need to find them all !" EmptyVen 19 Nov 2010 - 14:26

Moghedien a écrit:
Erik, I understand your point, but why didn't you give us more clues?
I don't fully understand what kind of clues you would like. But this might answer you question :

-On Day 2, the couple was there, I had no reason giving clue about my role.

-On Day 3, Maléfique claimed. By giving public clues about my role, I would have died during the night (Maléfique expecting someone to react, he would notice a little clue or a little protestation about his role, even one so subtle that villager would not notice). On Day 3, I gave clues to Solaris, the only one I trusted. I could not talk to anyone else (you and Kinrep) since I did not know who they were.

-On Day 4, well... we are at it. Everything came out. Well, not everything. I still want Maléfique to come claim a few facts that I am ready to destroy. If he does not talk, I will post them by the end of the Day. (Yeah Maléfique, I still have a few trap against you) I don't use them right now because they are not as strong as those that I already posted. But they could prove Maléfique lies again if he don't claim things correctly.
Maléfique
Rebouteux patraque
Rebouteux patraque
Maléfique

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 4 : "We need to find them all !" Day 4 : "We need to find them all !" EmptyVen 19 Nov 2010 - 15:40

Moghedien a écrit:
- if, what I think is likely to happen, we burn a wolf and I'm killed during the night, I will choose who stays alive and wins
That will be happen.
If we kill Kinrep, Erik100 will kill you and you will have to kill him or me.

Moghedien a écrit:
I'll vote against Kinrep, I guess you'll admit he can't be anything but a wolf.
I'm agree.

Moghedien a écrit:
You are just saying the same as Djoach yesterday. Same speech, same side?
Djoach understood that I'm the Cupid, it's clear.
If we didn't kill him last, he used his anti-unveiling power against me in the night.

Moghedien a écrit:
Furthermore, claiming to be Cupid while the Anti-Unveiling wolf was still around... Looks like you didn't fear him. Any other reason than your being a werewolf too? I'd be glad to read it.
Did you see me to fear the death in this game ?
I play for the village and I thought that it was time to give my role in public.
I took a risk but it's the rewards are worth it.

Erik100 a écrit:
You said that doing what I did was not the game. Personnaly, I think doing something that is not the game is like cheating, what is the difference ? Even something that is not the main part of the game is still the game... It is my opinion. But I agree, you did not use the word "cheat".
I mean it isn't in the spirit of the game.
It's authorized but I dislike this kind of communication.

Erik100 a écrit:
And you are not a reference either...
I don't pretend that I'm.

Erik100 a écrit:
Either you did not go back on Day 2, or you just lie again... Look at my post of
Sam 13 Nov - 0:14
Sam 13 Nov - 2:25
Sam 13 Nov - 4:58
Dim 14 Nov - 16:34
In this case, you discussed about all of the players.
I don't find that you investigated nxou...

Erik100 a écrit:
Yeah, I killed and innocent couple. But I already explained why and I admitted that this was a mistake.
And I think that was too early to vote against the couple.

I change my vote against Kinrep.
He's a wolf.
Moghedien
Vagabond sédentaire
Vagabond sédentaire
Moghedien

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 4 : "We need to find them all !" Day 4 : "We need to find them all !" EmptyVen 19 Nov 2010 - 16:24

Maléfique a écrit:
That will be happen.
Thanks for warning me about what you're going to do, but knowing it doesn't make me feel better, eh...
Maléfique
Rebouteux patraque
Rebouteux patraque
Maléfique

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 4 : "We need to find them all !" Day 4 : "We need to find them all !" EmptyVen 19 Nov 2010 - 16:29

I know that you dislike this kind of situation and I'm sorry Sad
Invité
Invité

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 4 : "We need to find them all !" Day 4 : "We need to find them all !" EmptySam 20 Nov 2010 - 10:49

Sorry for my missing. I've had most works and unexpected (and sorry for my grammar Wink )

Mogh a écrit:
Besides, Kinrep seems to have gone missing. Kinrep, are you waiting for your fellow werewolves to tell you who you must sentence to death ?
Mogh a écrit:
I think Kinrep is hiding and I don't like this either.
What the definition of "Absent" ? I've no time to read that day and to write a message with intervals of three minutes of break. It's impossible for me... Ok, there is the night, but when I go home (my bedroom) at 1:00-1:30, and I begin to work at 8:00 and finish to 18:30, and go to my next activity, sorry if I'm not so free and so tough to speak.
I understand just it's impossible for me to play correctly with my timetable and my homeworks.
Luckily, Solaris does me a PM, just to say against who I want vote.

I think you attack me so easily, just for my absence that you imply "Hiding", and YOU are Werewolf.
Maléfique a écrit:
Kinrep, I suppose you are the Hunter ? Laughing
EXACTELY. Mogh try to bluff in the Hunter, by praying I don't speak (Game Over for that). She try to persuade some one to kill me... It's a good game. If I dead now (or the next night), a wolf wins (Mogh or... the bad Cupid) because my bullet is useless.

Now, if I play the selfish, I vote against Mogh... but in view of the situation, we want vote together (... against Mogh Laughing )
Maléfique
Rebouteux patraque
Rebouteux patraque
Maléfique

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 4 : "We need to find them all !" Day 4 : "We need to find them all !" EmptySam 20 Nov 2010 - 13:00

If Moghedien is a wolf, the village have lost.
Because she will vote with the other wolf against a villager and the second villager will dead in the night.
Then, the only possibility for the village to win is that Moghedien is the Hunter.
Invité
Invité

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 4 : "We need to find them all !" Day 4 : "We need to find them all !" EmptySam 20 Nov 2010 - 14:52

Maléfique a écrit:
If Moghedien is a wolf, the village have lost.
Because she will vote with the other wolf against a villager and the second villager will dead in the night.
We are ok. If Mogh is the Hunter (impossible), that party will be a tie or a victory for the Wolfs.
Maléfique a écrit:
Then, the only possibility for the village to win is that Moghedien is the Hunter.
But she isn't.
Erik100
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 4 : "We need to find them all !" Day 4 : "We need to find them all !" EmptySam 20 Nov 2010 - 17:31

Oh ! Kinrep is alive ? Razz

I like that : he is there before we sentence him to death...
I was nervous about sending someone to death without is version of the facts... By doing so, the worse can happen (ie. a villager to the stake).

You claim the hunter ? Ok, explain :
- Why you did not post at all on Day 3 ? Your vote mysteriously appeared against Djoach...
- What makes Mogh suspicious ? What have we missed ?

Hurry, because time runs up !
Invité
Invité

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 4 : "We need to find them all !" Day 4 : "We need to find them all !" EmptySam 20 Nov 2010 - 17:58

Erik100 a écrit:
Oh ! Kinrep is alive ? Razz (Yes, I'm always alive Razz )

You claim the hunter ? Ok, explain :
- Why you did not post at all on Day 3 ? Your vote mysteriously appeared against Djoach... Because I was absent. Look at in the topic for the absences. I rebegin my explanation. I was connected on the site, but not for long time (3-5 minutes). In PM, Solaris said that I wanted vote against Djoach because he was a werewolf. I've again the PM, if you want know...
- What makes Mogh suspicious ? What have we missed ? Hers attacks against me at the Day 3, by knowing pertinently that I was absent, And her attempt of bluff on the Hunter, while trying to cajole the last one villager (Maléfique or you)

Hurry, because time runs up ! (In english, it's more difficult... Razz )
Erik100
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 4 : "We need to find them all !" Day 4 : "We need to find them all !" EmptySam 20 Nov 2010 - 18:38

Oh ! I never read the "Absence" topic...

As I see, you said beforehand that you would be absent. Therefore, it can be a precious info for a wolf that want to attack you...

Mogh, can you explain what is wrong about Kinrep according to you ?
The fact that you claimed (Kinrep being hiding) was probably not true (either a lie... but could be a mistake too)
Since this is not a proof, what do you have against Kinrep (I have my opinion, but I want yours. I don't care of Maléfique's opinion though...)
And please, don't say : "He is a wolf because I am the real hunter !" That prooves nothing for me...
Erik100
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 4 : "We need to find them all !" Day 4 : "We need to find them all !" EmptySam 20 Nov 2010 - 18:52

Oh... I see in the "Absence" topic that Mogh is away, so she will probably not answer me :/

Here is the way I see it (you choose to believe me or not) :
Maléfique is a wolf
I am not a wolf

Kinrep or Mogh could be the last wolf.

I would like to vote against Maléfique right away, but :
-If Kinrep is also villager and vote like me (against Maléfique), we are weak against Mogh and Maléfique voting against us.
-If Mogh is also a villager, then as long as we kill Maléfique and Kinrep (in any order), we win. Therefore, if this is true, I can vote against Kinrep today.

So Mogh, altough I do not fully trust you, I will follow your vote. I vote against Kinrep. But if you prefer to change and vote with me against Maléfique, well I would prefer that of course Smile
Erik100
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 4 : "We need to find them all !" Day 4 : "We need to find them all !" EmptySam 20 Nov 2010 - 20:50

Erik100 a écrit:
-On Day 4, well... we are at it. Everything came out. Well, not everything. I still want Maléfique to come claim a few facts that I am ready to destroy. If he does not talk, I will post them by the end of the Day. (Yeah Maléfique, I still have a few trap against you) I don't use them right now because they are not as strong as those that I already posted. But they could prove Maléfique lies again if he don't claim things correctly.

Ok, Maléfique did not talk back so, as I promised, here is the last argument I had against him. I fully understand this is not a strong one, I was hoping he would claim again but he did not. Here it is anyway.

I thought Maléfique would say that he did not suspect Deass at all. I thought he would say that only me and the wolves suspected Deass (and I killed him...)
But Maléfique did suspect Deass.

Ven 12 Nov - 23:04
Maléfique a écrit:
I find that your behaviour are strange Deass...

What I think (and it is only a supposition) is that he was putting the ground for a reason to attack Deass by the end of Day 2. But when he saw that I already voted against Deass (with Djoach and Kinrep), he realized he did not have to vote. (Maléfique knew that Djoach and Kinrep, his accomplice, would vote as they say.)

As you can see, the argument is not as strong as the other.. I would have prefered Maléfique claiming again.. but anyway. Use that info if you want to.
Till Gray
Cupidon infidèle
Cupidon infidèle
Till Gray

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 4 : "We need to find them all !" Day 4 : "We need to find them all !" EmptySam 20 Nov 2010 - 21:01

The four heroes who were still alive got on the Edrenne's board. The captain was quite honored to serve such people, and agreed to sail on to the North without asking. The trip was quite pleasant, but they weren't there for tourism. They needed to find Conan and to spot the traitors...

They looked after everyone else during the trip. And when the sun went down, they were ready. They surrounded one of them, who began to defend himself, but in vain. Druss took his axe, and aiming at his hand, cut down one of his fingers. The ring was tossed up in the air and fell in the water, while his possessor followed him close. His mistake was to take the Ring from his servant, and to put in it all of his vital energy.

Spoiler:

Day 4 : "We need to find them all !" 575175376710_deadmorgoth

Kinrep, also known as Morgoth, the Alpha Wolf, is dead.

The wolf has until tomorrow, 9PM, to tell me who he wants to kill.

You trip is coming to its end...

Personal message : Erik, try to avoid your multiple posts... The "editing" function is there to help you Smile
Contenu sponsorisé

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 4 : "We need to find them all !" Day 4 : "We need to find them all !" Empty

Day 4 : "We need to find them all !"

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1