Survie & Fourberie
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

Partagez

[Day 2] You'll never find any shelter.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Moghedien
Vagabond sédentaire
Vagabond sédentaire
Moghedien

Féminin Date d'inscription : 04/07/2010

[Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. Empty
Message(#) Sujet: [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. EmptyMer 12 Jan 2011 - 23:00

[Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. Goldstein

The next Monday, everything went back to normal. At 11, you all gathered in the common room of the Ministry for the 2 minutes of hate.
Like every day, the images shown on the screen triggered in the crowd a mix of fear, anger, pure hate and irrationality.
Finally, the old, white-haired face of Emmanuel Goldstein appeared, and the crowd began to scream in demential hate.
Once the fury calmed down, Deass gave a quick glance around him, to see if his companions were still here. One after another, he caught sight of them. Except one.

Christ was sent to Room 101 during the night.
Christ was Joleen Jones.

Spoiler:

Find the traitors!
You have until Friday, January 15th, 11PM to vote in this topic, in a distinct color.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
nxou
Corbeau philanthrope
Corbeau philanthrope
nxou

Masculin Date d'inscription : 19/04/2010

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. EmptyMer 12 Jan 2011 - 23:47

I don't understand the choice of the werewolves.
Sylph
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Sylph

Masculin Date d'inscription : 26/10/2010

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. EmptyJeu 13 Jan 2011 - 0:13

What is that supposed to mean, Nxou ?
Are you trying to play the innocent ? :O
nxou
Corbeau philanthrope
Corbeau philanthrope
nxou

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. EmptyJeu 13 Jan 2011 - 0:36

Christ was already suspected by some people. That's just weird.

I noticed yesterday that there have been a equality up and then ongena received votes for him.

Plus I have to mention that if a cupid dies fast by the villager's vote, it's possible that there are 2 traitor lovers, they may have persuaded one or the two wolves to vote for ongena.

I will be really cautious with those that followed me so easily. (and this is due only to the cupid role which implies a lot of possibilities with traitor !

GameMaster a écrit:
Spoiler:
Ongena (6) < Fiyatlar, Jonya, Sylph, Nxou, Frage, Christ
Fiyatlar (2) < Ongena, Morgan
Christ (2) < Arthur
Till Gray (1) < Till Gray
Did not vote : Toyoraura (asked for replacement)

Bad feeling against fiyatlar still plus sylph now, I don't know for frage and jonya.

There is also a good probability that toyoraura is a foe.
Invité
Invité

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. EmptyJeu 13 Jan 2011 - 12:32

Hi Everybody I took Toyoraura's Place . I read all of the debat and , I think Chris death is strange.. Wasn't he suspect ?

Stupid werewolves ? Or perhaps they thinks that he was a special caractere ...

Sylph
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Sylph

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. EmptyJeu 13 Jan 2011 - 14:44

Sylph Of course Nxou, I totally followed you easily without thinking or expressing my thoughts.... How weird. I shall vote for myself! xD

Sylph Anyway, I was wondering about something. Does anyone who knows Ongena (pretty well) could tell me if he's used to make specific couples or if he's used to use his inspiration of the moment ? Cause indeed, the couple (if it is a traitor couple) may have spotted him and decided to kill him. But to spot someone as the cupid, people have to know if he left any clues about his role or if he made a classical couple (according to him). I didn't see him doing anything special. He didn't attacked a couple a people nor he didn't ask so many questions to one person in particular...

We'll have to see, but if a wolf dies today, I'm pretty sure the couple shall be a traitor couple. And then, looking for it will become a priority.

Sylph Anyway, I'll wait for other people's reaction, but my only suspect for the moment keeps being you, Nxou. Especially now that Ongena is dead as our Cupid. I wonder if he told you something special...... I mean to you... Or your potential lover ? I'll have to have a look !

Since I tend to forget my current games, I'll vote for Nxou (so that I don't forget to vote as I just did yesterday). But make sure it can change easily if I find anything stranger (and I bet I will).
nxou
Corbeau philanthrope
Corbeau philanthrope
nxou

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. EmptyJeu 13 Jan 2011 - 14:58

Take something to clean the word 'POLICE' on the back of your hand sylph.

I'm not one of them, and you know that, you did not accuse me of something, you just want me dead.

sylph a écrit:
Anyway, I'll wait for other people's reaction, but my only suspect for the moment keeps being you, Nxou. Especially now that Ongena is dead as our Cupid. I wonder if he told you something special...... I mean to you... Or your potential lover ? I'll have to have a look !
wouah What a charge !

sylph a écrit:
But make sure it can change easily if I find anything stranger (and I bet I will).
What ? Is that fear ? you don't want people to read you just wanted me dead instead of being a member of the Thought Police ? Or you just want to discharge yourself for the future elimination of a villager ?

I'm very disappointed for yesterday, everyone just came at the end and made multiple post, that's not very kind ... I'll do some research when I'll find some time.
Sylph
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Sylph

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. EmptyJeu 13 Jan 2011 - 15:05

Is that ironic ? I wasn't charging you, just saying you were my suspect number one and I was gonna try to find evidences against you if I could. If I can't, and/or if I find evidences against some else, my vote shall change. Naturally. I believe you try to provoke people in order to get reactions and justify your votes. I don't like it, thought I shall try to forget about it cause emotions are no use for inquiries. ^^

Concerning your second remark, that's no fear, that would mostly be a threat to the thought police actually! you see things where there are not, appearantly. xDDD
Jonya
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Jonya

Féminin Date d'inscription : 23/08/2010

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. EmptyJeu 13 Jan 2011 - 18:13

Damned, that's a serious lost :/! I really don't get the wolves's choice, why Christ? He was suspected by a certain amount of people, so why should they kill him? Anyway I'm really suspicious on how they found the protector that easily. I guess it's just luck. Bad luck for us though Sad
If we follow the hypothesis of the wolves or the traitor couple who killed Christ, then we shall look near the people who found him suspect, right? I guess we have:

Fiyatlar:
Citation :
Are you sure you already played werewolves??? If I didn't know the answer, i would say no [...]I think a player that plays for a long time and does not notice that is pretty strange...
-> Is meaning that a person plays weird/bad your technique to insinuate that he's on the "bad side"? 'Cause as we just saw it, he's not. Moreover, a few posts later, you repeated this idea of him playing in a weird way ("So for now my suspects are [Ongena for what I've just said] but also Christ: I don't see how a player of werewolves could have thought something like he said about the spy???")
// Same attitude of Frage at the end of the day yesterday. Who voted for Christ too

Toyoraura/ DEASS:
This little arguing between Toyo and Christ about the real value of the spy, well I don't think it really means something special, though it needed to be mentionned.

Arthur:
Citation :
Right now, if I have to vote against someone, it will be against Christ.
-> Quite direct, but I don't think we can blame you for that, as it's not a real proove of your feelings against Christ. It happens that we have some ideas of vote, eventhough if the very direct style of your sentence makes me keep an eye on you.. Moreover with that:
In your suspect list :
Citation :
Christ -- (a mistery, but is my suspect number one, because of his first reactions of the day)
-> well that's clear enough I should say. As you voted for him afterwards.

*Except that, I have noticed what Nxou might be looking for : the weird and very late posts the last day.
I shall say Frage's attitude annoys me. Indeed, he comes back a few minutes before the ending of the votes and not to say amazing things that could have helped us avoid the mistake of Ongena. Moreover he double posts to vote against Ongena in a more that quick way (6 minutes before the end).
Anyway, after re-reading the Day 1, I shall say I don't have a super impression about you Frage.

I'll give my suspect/non-suspect list in my next post.

Arthur
Barbier mal rasé
Barbier mal rasé
Arthur

Masculin Date d'inscription : 22/07/2009

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. EmptyJeu 13 Jan 2011 - 19:47

I'm back.
Yes, it's weird, I suspected Christ as well (and in fact it was a mistake).
Jonya, direct style as nothing to deal with what I wanted to say. using "if", I shouldn't have used the tense "will"; I wanted to present a strong possibility. (I'm not a very good english speaker..).
I'll write a little more later.
Morgan
Salvateur assassin
Salvateur assassin
Morgan

Masculin Date d'inscription : 28/07/2010

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. EmptyJeu 13 Jan 2011 - 20:16

Two special men villagers dead !

Nxou :

nxou a écrit:
Plus I have to mention that if a cupid dies fast by the villager's vote, it's possible that there are 2 traitor lovers, they may have persuaded one or the two wolves to vote for ongena.
I really don't understand what you've said.
Why should the traitors told the other wolves to kill Ongena ? I think the wolves don't need it to want to kill a villager... And I don't know how the traitors, if they exist, could know that Ongena was the Cupid...

Sylph :

Why are you so focused on the traitor couple ?
First, he may doesn't exist.
Secondly, he could be intersting for the village.
And finally, the way you speak too much about the couple and the traitor couple is strange.
Warning ! I don't say we mustn't loof for it, but I think you speak a lot about it and it could be dangerous for a village couple...

Jonya :

You look a bit... exaggerated and excessive when you talk about the death of the night.
I know it's dangerous for the village to loose 2 special villagers, but I think you overact...
However, except that, I agree with you for what you said after.

Am I the only to find fiyatlar strange?

Neutral-Bad feeling : Nxou and Arthur
Bad feeling : Fiyatlar & Frage & Sylph

I didn't speak a lot about Frage, but yesterday he gave me a bad feeling.
However, my main suspect keeps Fiyatlar.

Jonya
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Jonya

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. EmptyJeu 13 Jan 2011 - 20:54

Morgan, I understand that you think I may overreact sometimes, sorry, that's the way I am, quite impulsive let's say.
And I totally agree with you, and I forgot to write it in my post even if I wanted, about Slyph.
Slyph I think you're too focused on the couple, and you seem too persuated that it's a traitor one. The way you insist on finding that traitor (?) couple makes things a bit weird... I'll keep an eye on you too.

By the way, here's my little list

Arthur
Slyph -
Morgan
Deass - [Never speak :/](toyo)
Kopec (Till gray) - [Haven't talk!!]

Nxou
Fiyatlar
Frage +

Neutral (+ ou -)
Bad (+ ou - )
Quite good (+ ou -)
fiyatlar
Villageois sanguinaire
Villageois sanguinaire
fiyatlar

Masculin Date d'inscription : 29/12/2010

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. EmptyJeu 13 Jan 2011 - 21:43

Good evening,

Sorry that I post only now but I was in class all day and just came back now...

Concerning the two deaths, I can say that I'm surprised and ashamed... First I'm amshamed because Ongena and Christ was the two people I was suspecting the most... And now that I realize they were simple opponent, I can only say how wrong I was.

Then I'm surprised to see that Christ is the night victim: he was suspected and I think wolves let the persons that are suspected be sent to the fire...

Now to answer to Jonya:
When I said I thought Christ was acting in a strange manner (with his spy story), I just meant that he was acting in a strange manner, nothing more. But this plus the fact he said he could be captain in this game too I had big suspicion on him. And even more when I saw that he voted at 22;59 without any explanation. And I think that if he voted at this time, he was waiting to vote and if he was waiting to vote, I thought he would have the time to write his explanation. So yes, after the death of Ongena, Christ was the more suspect for me.... Hence my surprise when I saw who he really was...

So now, I must admit I'm totally lost... All my thoughts and my beliefs were wrong so I guess I would just have to think and analyze more to find wolves...

Frage
Villageois sanguinaire
Villageois sanguinaire
Frage

Masculin Date d'inscription : 21/11/2010

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. EmptyJeu 13 Jan 2011 - 22:31

Jonya a écrit:
Except that, I have noticed what Nxou might be looking for : the weird and very late posts the last day.
I shall say Frage's attitude annoys me. Indeed, he comes back a few minutes before the ending of the votes and not to say amazing things that could have helped us avoid the mistake of Ongena. Moreover he double posts to vote against Ongena in a more that quick way (6 minutes before the end).
Anyway, after re-reading the Day 1, I shall say I don't have a super impression about you Frage.

I'm not going to say you annoy me...but really. "Not to say amazing things that could have helped us to avoid the mistake of Ongena"? Why do I have the strange impression you wash your hands on this? She did have the strangest of behavior. I'm sure I'm not the only one who voted against her for that reason?

I'm sorry for the double-post, as I accidentally erased my vote in the previous post. That was my mistake.

If you want to know why I changed my vote, it is simple. I wanted to give Ongena a chance to explain herself about her accusations. I thought I wouldn't have the chance to come back, so I voted against Christ. Finally, I managed to come back (I came back just before the end.) and I see she did answer. I was not convinced. So I changed my vote as I mistakenly thought she was a wolf.

But now that you make me think about it, if I was a wolf, I certainly wouldn't have changed my vote. Like that, Ongena would have died and you couldn't use my vote as an argument, could you? As there was already four votes against Ongena, it was already over. Don't you think a wolf would not add a vote so uselessly over-the-top? It provides clues against him.

On to business!

I've re-read Day one and I have seen no clue to Ongena's role. I couldn't have guessed she was the Cupid. I don't know if someone managed too? But I don't think the traitor lovers (IF they exist) could have guessed...

I did not see any indications that Christ could be the protector. (But his death is definitely weird...I thought for sure that Arthur or Sylph would die...Nobody voted against them and Arthur is the Head of the Brotherhood! Or maybe Christ was killed because the wolves thought he was the lover of a traitor couple? Unlikely, but Ongena's death revealed her role and his vote was the last. Just an hypothesis.)

Others have already said that, but the possibilité of a traitor couple rose weirdly fast...Maybe someone is afraid? Don't forget about the possibilité of a villager couple, and, well, if they die, we would be in trouble.

Well, I'm not so good at maths, so someone, please correct me.

As Ongena did not chose to be included in a couple, she had 11 targets, 3 of them are wolves, 1 is the independant, 7 are villagers. We know for a fact that the independant was not chosen. We know for another fact that Christ, a villager, was not chosen.

The choice is now: 3 wolves, 5 opponents.

Chances for a traitor couple: 3/8 * 5/7= 26.78 %

Chances for a wolves couple: 3/8 * 2/7= 10.71%

Chances for a villager couple: 5/8 * 4/7= 35.71 %

...it doesn't add up. (So my calculations are wrong.)

But I guess there is still more chance of a villager couple.

I'll come back later.
Kopec
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Kopec

Masculin Date d'inscription : 09/01/2010

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. EmptyJeu 13 Jan 2011 - 22:57

Hi everybody. It feels good to be back.

As I was catching up, the first interventions that surprised me were these involving Arthur and Jonya.
The whole thing begins with Jonya wanting to choose Arthur for leader. She justifies her choice, as Arthur has often presented himself, long ago, without any success. Well.
Then Maléfique intervenes, pointing out that he doesn’t remember Arthur offering his services in the past.
Maybe he did, maybe not, that’s not the point. However, Arthur’s answer made me raise an eyebrow…
Citation :
I stopped to present myself. I offered my services as a chief only at the very beginning of the forum, and Jonya remembers it because she took a long pause in the game.
I’m quite sure the first game Jonya played was the one I mastered. Namely, far after the beginning of the forum. Am I wrong ?

Then, Maléfique dies. Jonya says the suspicions she had the day before were about Maléfique. It might be right, or just a way to avoid accusing anybody else.
As for Arthur, he seems to be a harsh defender of the hypothesis “Maléfique died because of his skills in the game”. An opinion that Jonya appears to share a bit later.
No one notices the fact that, in only two interventions, Maléfique’s only doubt was about Jonya’s choice. Given that he didn’t say anything after Arthur’s justification, nobody pushed the analysis further.

Then, I tend to think that if Jonya and Arthur were wolves (or a mixed couple), killing Maléfique was an efficient deed.
  • Because the main thing people would think of him was only that he was not talkative (and Jonya well put the stress on it)
  • Because the excuse of Maléfique being a good player is all the more easy to use as we just begin the game (and Arthur didn’t prevent himself for using it).

Let’s talk about Ongena’s death. Many people accused Ongena of using “random” as an explanation for Maléfique’s death.
But Sylph and Jonya were the only ones to ask explanations about his first hypothesis : “driving suspicions on Toyoraura”
nxou didn’t, and was the first to rush on Ongena.

Fitalyar :
It might be nothing, but I couldn’t help noticing your first sentence :
Citation :
So glad to be part of the brotherhood
When Sylph just said
Citation :
So proud to be part of the brotherhood
The change between “glad” and “proud” seems to point that you paid an excessive attention to Sylph’s post. As if you were over-caring about what you were saying, but still willing to convey a good feeling, and then slightly modifying you sentence.

Then you deal with nxou’s case.
Citation :
When he gave his trust to Frage, I thought he was a little bit soon too but I didn't think it was suspect: I thought it was naive...
Of course nxou (or any other player), if innocent, won’t trust anybody just because he voted for him ! I don’t think anyone basically knowing the game could be this naïve.

I wouldn’t have said either that nxou was suspect for that. He just cherishes his misty behavior.
However, when he answers to Ongena :
Citation :
Well I think that if everyone put trust in everyone, the objective of the Thought Police will be impossible to get, and they'll finish to break the trust process and end-up being
Sorry, what ?!?

I didn't read all today posts. I'll come back as soon as possible.
nxou
Corbeau philanthrope
Corbeau philanthrope
nxou

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. EmptyVen 14 Jan 2011 - 0:54

Give up on those sentences those were just to get reaction on the moment or to start some fight.

Yes I voted ongena cause after like 30hours, no one spoke or voted, so I chose the one which showed some strange behaviour.

There is a high probability that arthur has been chosen by ongena in the couple. Usually it's a good way to check the captain and with luck to put him in traitor couple.
If Arthur is a wolf and don't die tomorrow you can be sure wolf will win, or it will be a fight with the traitor couple.

Actually I have a very bad feeling about fiyaltar too, she acts like a wolf, but on my mind she is less dangerous than Arthur.

I forgot the sorcerer, I suggest to him if Arthur is not killed this night do it and save the victim.

I got a bad feeling against sylph too.

I would kinda trust jonya frage and kopec for the moment.

What do you suggest ? voting against fiyaltar and pray the sorcerer isn't in traitor couple ? or judge arthur today.

Frage
Villageois sanguinaire
Villageois sanguinaire
Frage

Masculin Date d'inscription : 21/11/2010

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. EmptyVen 14 Jan 2011 - 1:20

You know, I see a lot of people seem not to trust Fiyatlar and I really can't see why. Okay, she's not always coherent, because she's a new player, but usually, new players wouldn't be so imprudent, wouldn't they?

Her actions are way too visible for a wolf. (Changing her vote? While her vote was the fourth for Ongena, At that time, Christ did not vote yet and I didn't change my vote yet. And even if Christ died, she, IF she was a wolf, would be better off persisting in suspecting Christ. It's not like if he was often there to defend himself, was he?

I have strong supscicions against Arthur, as well as a really bad feeling. As I said, without wanting to be omnious, the very fact you're still alive makes you supscicious. (I know, not helping much.)
fiyatlar
Villageois sanguinaire
Villageois sanguinaire
fiyatlar

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. EmptyVen 14 Jan 2011 - 11:28

Well I begin to feel upset by the ones that said I was not coherent in the choice of my victim, that I changed my vote. If you read again my posts, you'll see I said I would vote against Ongena cause he was my suspect number one, and that I would try to let Christ a chance to explain itself, even if I had strong suspicions on him too. And I voted against Ongena, so I stayed coherent in my vote decision...

After if it's in my arguments or explanation that I am not coherent, I'm sorry, I may have difficulty in explaining how I think: English is not my mother tongue...

Frage: thanks for what you've said but I must say I don't really see why you did it! Either you really think it and that'OK, either it's some kind of tactic to make me think you are innocent because I said I was totally lost today... In any case, saying that won't make me think you are more innocent or guilty that someone else. So if it was what you were trying to do, it didn't work...

Now about your stastitics: I'm not good at maths too so I didn't check your results but what I can say from them is :
- ok according to you, there are more chances to have a villager couple.
- but if we take both the results of a traitor couple and of a wolf couple, there are more chances to have a couple that is ennemy of the villager.
- so, we still have to pay attention to the potential couple: if it's ennemy of the villager, we should try to eliminate it.

Saying that we have to be sure of the couple because if I count there are 3 wolves for 6 villagers. If the couple is made of villagers and if we kill it, it will be 3wolves for 4 villagers. Plus the victim of next night... there could be tomorrow 3 wolves for 3 villagers if the sorceres doesn't do its job...And if Arthur is a wolf, it would lead to 4 votes for wolves and in this case we have lost...

I know it's a lots of IF's but it can really happen so we have to be very sure of what we do..

I think we should kill the couple if we are sure of who they are and that it's a wolf or a traitor one. If we're not sure, let's try to kill a wolf today...

Nxou: you said Arthur has hight probability to be in the couple due to Ongena being Cupid. According to you, he is in what kind of couple??? If Arthur's a wolf, it can only be a bad one, but are you sure of it??? Who is his lover?
Oh and can you tell me why you suspect me??? I would like to have a chance to answer...

What do you others think???
Moghedien
Vagabond sédentaire
Vagabond sédentaire
Moghedien

Féminin Date d'inscription : 04/07/2010

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. EmptyVen 14 Jan 2011 - 12:21

Just a reminder: you have until 11PM tonight to vote (the opening post should read "January 14th" instead of "January 15th").
Sorry for the mistake Embarassed
nxou
Corbeau philanthrope
Corbeau philanthrope
nxou

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. EmptyVen 14 Jan 2011 - 14:53

I'm not sure of it. I just think about the fact he is still there day 3 and he don't try to get information but just to influence the debate so it won't go in a wrong direction for him, so I guess he is either wolf or in a traitor couple, it's like 80%. Plus the fact he overplayed the fact I presented my self to avoid a wolf getting the leadership ...

I have no idea of the people in love, but there is 70% arthur is in.

I suspect you fiyatlar , first cause when I read everyone of you post I had a bad feeling like you were choosing your words carefully, like you did not attack or took a clear position, you always stays on the doubt line which is for me the best tactic to play as an enemy, and I know it for sure ...

kopec a écrit:
I wouldn’t have said either that nxou was suspect for that. He just cherishes his misty behavior.
Yes I do but I don't think I'm that misty in this game, I got my own limits with english and so I'm very direct with it.

So I checked and sylph voted against me very early, he can be either in the same case I was there yesterday, or he hope it will happen the same way, plus I got the very bad feeling than first Maléfique then Christ then Me to the fire is like a way to eliminate potential and 'supposed' dangerous opponent with less active one like christ between to make it pass finger in the nose..

So yes I got a bad feeling too against sylph, why accusing me on nothing ? You have dozen of other possibilities in the debate. I think it hides an 'evil' thing if I have to take your words against you.
fiyatlar
Villageois sanguinaire
Villageois sanguinaire
fiyatlar

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. EmptyVen 14 Jan 2011 - 15:11

Ok Nxou, thanks for your thoughts on Arthur.

I'll try to answer you about me. For your first reason, like I choose my words carefully: yes I am choosing my words carefully, maily for two reasons. The first one is that I'm not a fluent english player, so I do have to think at the words I will use to try to make clear sentence (which I notice is not the case because some people think I'm not coherent). The second reason is that I now in a game like this one that there are huge interpretation differences between a "will" and a "would", between a "can' and a "could", etc. And interpretions leads to feelings, thoughts, impressions that can be right or wrong... So yes, I'm trying to use the best word to clearly say what I think. Losing due a word or a syntax mistake is a shame and I have already seen it in others games... If I have to lose, I don't want it to be due to that.

For the fact that I don't take a clear position, it's because I don't want to accuse someone without argument or that I'm not quite sure... I really have to think about people to know if I trully believe in their guilt or innocence... I took a clear position with Ongena and Christ (at least I think I did)... But like they were both innocent, I'm now a little bit lost and I don't take clear position because I don't have someone to clearly accuse.

If you want I can make you a list of my suspects but it will be made with the feelings I have about others...
Arthur
Barbier mal rasé
Barbier mal rasé
Arthur

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. EmptyVen 14 Jan 2011 - 15:40

Lol (Laughing Out Loud), I'm not a couple and I'm not a wolf. I thought you had understood why I presented myself. It's only if I stay at the role of Chief that the village can win.
I have no link with Jonya, Kopec!
Frage, why if the werewolves didn't kill me for this reason? I only pass over two nights.

Ongena voted against Frage and then fiyatlar last day. As if he suspected his couple to be wolf + opponent.
There is 33% chances to kill a wolf. It can be elarge: Fiyatlar, Jonya, Sylph, Nxou, Frage, Christ voted against Ongena, and I'm sure there is at least two werewolves in there. Christ is dead. Fiyatlar, Jonya, Sylph, Nxou and Frage. Names that are very discussed right now. In this case, I trust Morgan and Kopec. I don't have an opinion on Deass for the moment. Fiyatlar seems an easy victim. Werewolves are three and can lead the debate easely. If he is a couple wolf + opponent, it's obvious werewolves will accuse him. But if he's not and if he's not a wolf there are too much people against him (except one!). Kopec accused me. But according to me he seems to be an opponent. Immediately, nxou did the same. And Frage as well, but maybe he has an different reason than Nxou. Nevertheless I already had bad feelings against Nxou (he was my suspect number after Christ). I think Nxou pulls the strings from the beginning!

(sorry for my very bad English)

Edit:

Arthur (4) < Jonya, Arthur, Morgan, Sylph
Toyoraura (3) < Christ, Toyoraura, Maléfique
Nxou (3) < Frage, Nxou, Fiyatlar
Christ (1) < Ongena

Christ and Maléfique, opponents, voted for Toyo (= Deass). So I think I can trust him to.
It's strange that Frage and Fiyatlar voted both for Nxou.
Ongena voted for Christ, but for one or another it's not useful anymore.
Jonya, Sylph and Morgan voted for me, maybe one is a wolf, but it gives me a good impression.
I remember a sentence said by Nxou about Frage, as if he wanted to justify the Frage's vote: "it's good to have someone to put some trust in".
Kopec
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Kopec

Masculin Date d'inscription : 09/01/2010

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. EmptyVen 14 Jan 2011 - 16:59

Sorry, a contingency arose. I can’t stay any longer, and post my remarks in a hurry.

Arthur a écrit:
You might. You could also, being a wolf, taking advantage of what Jonya said on you, without her being wolf.
I still don’t understand : apparently, you used to present yourself at the beginning of the forum. When Jonya wasn’t here to notice.

I want an answer on this before voting against you. Or Jonya.

I also suspect Frage.
The day before, Sylph’s behavior was clearly to provoke a majority of people. He did it with Morgan, also with nxou.
However, Frage limited himself to consider the exchange between Morgan and Sylph, conveying the idea that they could be partners. As wolves ? As mixed couple ? The idea is thrown, but doesn’t have many supporters. Then Frage doesn’t insist, even when Sylph reformulates his idea…
He intended to vote against Christ (whow we know for sure he was innocent), then changes his vote, following the crowd.

Today, he intends to vote against Arthur when nxou and I express our doubts, on the basis of a “bad feeling”. Are we so convincing ?
I feel that you’re definitely trying to hide behind the crowd, developing theories without believing in it.

Knowing I won’t be able to come back before the end of the day, I vote against Frage.
Invité
Invité

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. EmptyVen 14 Jan 2011 - 17:13

Hello my english is too bad and him too tired so sorry for the mistakes.

I read all of the last day and I have "bad feeligns". I'm note sure of my choice because Toyo don't play has me , but for me Two players are very suspect :

Sylph and his obsession .

Frage and his Attitude .

Sorry my examinations are very hard .

I vote against
Frage
Arthur
Barbier mal rasé
Barbier mal rasé
Arthur

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. EmptyVen 14 Jan 2011 - 17:23

Kopec Kron Wazaa a écrit:
[color=darkred]Sorry, a contingency arose. I can’t stay any longer, and post my remarks in a hurry.

Arthur a écrit:
You might. You could also, being a wolf, taking advantage of what Jonya said on you, without her being wolf.
I still don’t understand : apparently, you used to present yourself at the beginning of the forum. When Jonya wasn’t here to notice.

I want an answer on this before voting against you. Or Jonya.

I can't answer, Jonya said that so I thought she was there because indeed I used to present myself at the beginning. Maybe I presented myself once, Jonya was there, and I wasn't elected, or maybe she takes me for another person. She is the one who can answer your question in fact.
nxou
Corbeau philanthrope
Corbeau philanthrope
nxou

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. EmptyVen 14 Jan 2011 - 17:49

Arthur a écrit:
Immediately, nxou did the same.
Nevertheless I already had bad feelings against Nxou (he was my suspect number after Christ).
I think Nxou pulls the strings from the beginning!
It's strange that Frage and Fiyatlar voted both for Nxou.
I remember a sentence said by Nxou about Frage, as if he wanted to justify the Frage's vote: "it's good to have someone to put some trust in".

Well what's wrong ? in fact I do not do it immediately because I was conducting debate on that.
Why you don't want to vote against me ? It's too obvious that if I die you'll be burn next day ? I guess it will.

Say it ? vote against me ! you can change in any case, why you don't take the risk ?

It's funny the way you presents things, you look for evidence and place doubtful sentences about me. So you want people to be influenced by the doubt ?

I like the last sentence you quoted as an 'evidence' Very Happy it's just a good trap.

I may be wrong or I may vote against the scrapegoat, I don't think there is a chance you're the sorcerer so I'll vote against Arthur.
Sylph
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Sylph

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. EmptyVen 14 Jan 2011 - 17:57

Sylph Nxou, you are saying I'm attacking you on nothing, but maybe is it because you don't say anything. Hence, I shall admit I have "nothin" against you. I guess it's quite enough. I mean, that you make little pic to provoke people on the first day of debate is OK. Really. I did the same, so how could I criticize you about this ? I really can't. But when I see how you behave now, espcially towards me (sorry, I'm a bit egocentric), I really feel like you are a manipulating wolf. I hate this feeling and actually, I hate it coz it often turns out that I'm right.

Sylph Nevertheless, I've taken the time to read what has been said from the beginning. And something has caught my attention. Our dear chief is still alive. Yes, that's well-seen. But couldn't we have here a wolf that tries to burn the chief ? I'm pretty sure that if the chief hasn't been killed, it was to draw attention on his longevity. That's what I use to call a classical wolf manipulation. Hence, I wonder if Kopec isn't a wolf. He seems quite at ease in this debate when he is supposedly... a newcomer. I'm hesitating between a good external point of view or a bad bad wolf. Unfortunately, I feel it much more like a wolf.

Sylph I remark by the way that I was also suprised not to be the victim of the night, for I voted for our actual chief and I am quite not much suspected (except by Nxou and his provocations that means nothing to me ^^"). That means quite much two things for me.
First of all, I was on the wrong way (the role of Ongena prooved it quite well, I think ^^""")
Secondly, Frage, who made this remark sounds as being on my side. I mean, I'm pretty much convinced that if she was a wolf, she would have killed me. Unless she is trying to do the same thing with me as Kopec is doing with Arthur.

So I believe Arthur and Nxou quite innocent in the end.

I shall vote forKopec. (unless he is not the first one to have talked about Arthur's weird survival. I wanna vote for this person. Can anyone tell me who it is if I am mistaking ?)
Jonya
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Jonya

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. EmptyVen 14 Jan 2011 - 18:22

Here I am, here I am!
First, Kopec enters the game by being very sure of him. Why not? Smile
The thing with what I said the days of the election about Arthur and the fact he I thought he presented himself to be elected, and he never was; well let me explain that:
Kopec you're right, you managed my very first game here. And YES I wasn't here when Arthur introduced him at the very beggining of the game. When I said I remembered he often tried to be elected but always failed, it must have been in my games since my first game (around end of august). Or in the other games, that I used to follow even if I wasn't playing. Capisci?
I hope I was clear. And if I am mistaken, it means that indeed I may had confused him with someone else (eventhough I'm pretty positive about my memories.)
Apart from that, even if Kopec is very convinctive to me, I am sorry to disappoint you but I am absolutly not in couple. With Arthur or anyone else.

Then Frage, stay calm, if my previous post annoyed you, well I must say I tried to look in every singular corner of the previous days to look for a little clue, as I'm kindda lost right now. It was just in order to provoke reactions.

Deass well I understand it's not easy to debate in english, so I shouldn't blame you for that, but I would have liked a little,, very little if you want, explanation of your vote please.

Nxou, OR you're a very good manipulator and I'm naive, or you kind of convinced me about the fact that Arthur may not be as pure as snow right now. Convinced is a very strong word to express what I feel, but I mean now this idea of him being in a traitor couple (maybe not wolf, I don't feel it like it) keeps running in my head. I'll keep an eye on you Arthur. And more especially on Nxou because I don't like when people can that easily insinuate ideas in my head.
Maybe I'll be criticized for admitting my weakness, but as Slyph just mentionned it, it also means Nxou is a (very) good manipulator. And in S&F, it's kindda THE quality to have to win on the "dark" side...

Just, Slyph, a little explanation please about that , I didn't really get it :
Citation :
Frage, who made this remark sounds as being on my side. I mean, I'm pretty much convinced that if she was a wolf, she would have killed me. Unless she is trying to do the same thing with me as Kopec is doing with Arthur.

K: 'm still very happy to play with my conscience now Smile
Sylph
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Sylph

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. EmptyVen 14 Jan 2011 - 18:23

By the way Kopec, when I say proud, it's because I'm sort of making some Role Play. It was a bit excessive, but how would you feel if you learnt you were going to fight a whole establishment ? A whole authority ? I'd feel excited and prouf at the same time! That argument you used was quite... Rubbish! xD
Sylph
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Sylph

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. EmptyVen 14 Jan 2011 - 18:28

What do you want to expand, Jonya ? When you are a good wolf, you tend to kill innocent people, don't you ? She pointed it out. That means she knows this strategy. If she was wolf, she would have used it for sure and I wouldn't be there to talk about it. That's about all. Do you need more explanation ?

(Therefore, if she votes for me because of my innocence, then I'll apply the same theory to her as I did with Kopec. She's a wolf trying to make me suspect by leaving me alive ! But that's not the case for the moment, is it ? Wink )
Contenu sponsorisé

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. Empty

[Day 2] You'll never find any shelter.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant