Survie & Fourberie
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
399 € 649 €
Voir le deal

Partagez

Day 1 : "We need a Hero !"

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Till Gray
Cupidon infidèle
Cupidon infidèle
Till Gray

Masculin Date d'inscription : 08/09/2010

Day 1 : "We need a Hero !" Empty
Message(#) Sujet: Day 1 : "We need a Hero !" Day 1 : "We need a Hero !" EmptyMer 10 Nov 2010 - 21:00

Here you are ! The ten heroes are grouped inside the Fire Leviathan's Inn, waiting for their leader to tell them where to go.

Day 1 : "We need a Hero !" 12721050467730_auberge

"But hey ! Who's our leader, guys ?" Druss asked.
"Thanks for me, but you are right, Druss : we need a Leader !" Xena said.

Now it's all yours to choose your leader, while lurking in the Inn. Also try to find informations to know where to look !

You will have 24 hours to tell me by sending me a PM who you want to be your Leader.

Note : the RP is only there for atmosphere, don't try to find informations in it.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 1 : "We need a Hero !" Day 1 : "We need a Hero !" EmptyMer 10 Nov 2010 - 21:27

I'm a very bad leader I wanna be yours
nxou
Corbeau philanthrope
Corbeau philanthrope
nxou

Masculin Date d'inscription : 19/04/2010

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 1 : "We need a Hero !" Day 1 : "We need a Hero !" EmptyMer 10 Nov 2010 - 21:45

The man or I should call him the King is the one who naturally is in charge of the leading. He is supposed to have no personal desire, because they will interfere for the desire of the community.

They were supposed to be the more experienced of the community, because the experience brings the knowledge to choose and make up the right decision on the right moment. There is also the concept of the wise man, or the prudent man. The more you are experienced, the more you learned so you have more elements in the balance to make up your mind and so you make less(or better no) mistakes. I'll illustrate this concept by introducing the concept of strategical games, like chess or go, which main purpose is to makes good decision. This is a form of experience to lead troops in the battle and to get an authority which is not obtained by terror, but by trust or faith.

This is what ancient Greeks philosophers call 'Kaïros'. A good King is the one who choose the best opportunity.

I'm willing to apply for the charge. If you put your trust in my hands, I'll have no more great interest than the survival of the bigger number of people, and the extermination of the more bigger number possible of enemies from our beloved city.
Moghedien
Vagabond sédentaire
Vagabond sédentaire
Moghedien

Féminin Date d'inscription : 04/07/2010

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 1 : "We need a Hero !" Day 1 : "We need a Hero !" EmptyMer 10 Nov 2010 - 23:12

So, here we are, the ten of us... Couldn't find a better headquarter than the inn, uh?
Well, binge-drinking can be pretty cool, but we're on a mission and it ain't time to have fun. We do need a hero. I dream of a hero, bathed in heavenly light, leading us on the way to our king and punishing those traitors without mercy... A tough man, clever and brave...or a daring heroin Smile
Who will be this hero? I'll let you convince me.
I won't apply for the charge.
Thomas
Dom Juan impuissant
Dom Juan impuissant
Thomas

Masculin Date d'inscription : 08/08/2009

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 1 : "We need a Hero !" Day 1 : "We need a Hero !" EmptyMer 10 Nov 2010 - 23:50

Hello everyone.
I don't want to be your leader.

Deass : You don't follow the rules, "wanna" is "forbidden" by Till Gray !
Erik100
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5

Masculin Date d'inscription : 08/11/2010

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 1 : "We need a Hero !" Day 1 : "We need a Hero !" EmptyJeu 11 Nov 2010 - 0:22

Binge-drinking looks pretty nice... Very Happy
But if I do so, that would make me a bad leader, wouldn't it ? Razz

Therefore, I will not apply for the charge... but I might vote for the one that will drink with me ! Very Happy
Invité
Invité

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 1 : "We need a Hero !" Day 1 : "We need a Hero !" EmptyJeu 11 Nov 2010 - 1:15

Yeah... hello my friends ^^

I wouldn't like to be your leader in that party, but I accept to drink a beer with Erik100 Very Happy

Good game for all Smile
Toyoraura
Ancien immature
Ancien immature
Toyoraura

Masculin Date d'inscription : 18/02/2010

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 1 : "We need a Hero !" Day 1 : "We need a Hero !" EmptyJeu 11 Nov 2010 - 1:51

Hello everyone! I'm glad to be with all of you today.

First of all, don't blame me if I'm not the best in English, I'm still young, so bear with me. Smile

And I'm not drinking beer. As I said, I'm young. Wink

And I apply the charge, of course!

Have fun.
Maléfique
Rebouteux patraque
Rebouteux patraque
Maléfique

Masculin Date d'inscription : 28/04/2009

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 1 : "We need a Hero !" Day 1 : "We need a Hero !" EmptyJeu 11 Nov 2010 - 2:39

I have only one request that nxou don't become our Chief.
I don't present me because my english is not good.
Solaris
Bouc émissaire adoré
Bouc émissaire adoré
Solaris

Masculin Date d'inscription : 07/11/2010

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 1 : "We need a Hero !" Day 1 : "We need a Hero !" EmptyJeu 11 Nov 2010 - 3:05

Good evening everyone,

This being my first game here, I don't know the lot of you and would make for a less than ideal leader. Thus, I won't apply for the job!

For now, we have nxou and Toyoraura as candidates. Any reason why we should vote for you over the other?
Erik100
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5

Masculin Date d'inscription : 08/11/2010

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 1 : "We need a Hero !" Day 1 : "We need a Hero !" EmptyJeu 11 Nov 2010 - 4:26

Maléfique a écrit:
I have only one request that nxou don't become our Chief.

Why can't we vote for nxou ?
Djoach
Meneur déboussolé
Meneur déboussolé
Djoach

Masculin Date d'inscription : 15/06/2009

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 1 : "We need a Hero !" Day 1 : "We need a Hero !" EmptyJeu 11 Nov 2010 - 4:35

Well, well, well ... 2 candidates.

I juste have some questions for you.

nxou a écrit:
He is supposed to have no personal desire, because they will interfere for the desire of the community.
Does it means, you will never have an opinion ? I Know you speak about desire not opinion. Will the public opinion be more important than yours in your decisions ?

Toyoraura a écrit:
I'm still young, so bear with me. Smile
Toyoraura a écrit:
As I said, I'm young. Wink
As you say twice, you are young. Don't you thing, your youth will be stand the way to be our hero ?

Moghedien a écrit:
I won't apply for the charge.
it's a great shame

Maléfique
Rebouteux patraque
Rebouteux patraque
Maléfique

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 1 : "We need a Hero !" Day 1 : "We need a Hero !" EmptyJeu 11 Nov 2010 - 4:35

Because it's my destiny Very Happy
nxou
Corbeau philanthrope
Corbeau philanthrope
nxou

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 1 : "We need a Hero !" Day 1 : "We need a Hero !" EmptyJeu 11 Nov 2010 - 10:37

Djoach a écrit:
nxou a écrit:
He is supposed to have no personal desire, because they will interfere for the desire of the community.
Does it means, you will never have an opinion ? I Know you speak about desire not opinion. Will the public opinion be more important than yours in your decisions ?
It means my opinion on what people said, will not be influence by what I thought about them.
For example I will ignore Malefique's bad behaviour who is obviously wishing to throw disapprobation by pure jealousy or any personal desire. For me this behaviour is the exact opposite of what is needed for being a king
The public opinion will never be more important than mine, else I would not be the king, but just a fellow one.

Furthermore, I wish to say that I'm(character speaking) the best suited for this charge !

Spoiler:
Thomas
Dom Juan impuissant
Dom Juan impuissant
Thomas

Masculin Date d'inscription : 08/08/2009

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 1 : "We need a Hero !" Day 1 : "We need a Hero !" EmptyJeu 11 Nov 2010 - 11:56

The last time, nxou was the leader (I mean for "Clue in English"). So this time, my vote will be "Toyoraura", but worthiness doesn't wait the number of years.
Moghedien
Vagabond sédentaire
Vagabond sédentaire
Moghedien

Féminin Date d'inscription : 04/07/2010

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 1 : "We need a Hero !" Day 1 : "We need a Hero !" EmptyJeu 11 Nov 2010 - 14:35

I'm not sure whether electing a leader who starts quoting Machiavel after less than 24 hours is a very good choice... =)
Djoach, I assume you won't be standing for election either? I wonder if this is good or bad news.
I haven't decided yet for whom I will vote, this choice won't be easy...
Toyoraura
Ancien immature
Ancien immature
Toyoraura

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 1 : "We need a Hero !" Day 1 : "We need a Hero !" EmptyJeu 11 Nov 2010 - 14:49

Djoach> You all need a fresh and clean spirit to guide you. Not an old one like nxou...

The young one's are the next generation lads.
Invité
Invité

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 1 : "We need a Hero !" Day 1 : "We need a Hero !" EmptyJeu 11 Nov 2010 - 14:51

I want a sheep for mayor I vote Toyo
Till Gray
Cupidon infidèle
Cupidon infidèle
Till Gray

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 1 : "We need a Hero !" Day 1 : "We need a Hero !" EmptyJeu 11 Nov 2010 - 15:02

Remember, you only have until tonight 9 PM to send me your votes using a PM !
Solaris
Bouc émissaire adoré
Bouc émissaire adoré
Solaris

Masculin Date d'inscription : 07/11/2010

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 1 : "We need a Hero !" Day 1 : "We need a Hero !" EmptyJeu 11 Nov 2010 - 18:05

So now we have 3 people for Toyo (Maléfique, Deasss and Thomas) and 0 for nxou, plus some undecided players. Nxou's campaign seems genuine, since he started the thing in the registration topic, before even knowing his role. Which makes me think, at least, that he genuinely wants to get elected. If he was a wolf, though, he'd have two allies who'd vote for him, and with his current lack of popularity, I don't see that right now.

Nxou, for reasons completely unrelated to your campaign, you have my vote. Very Happy
nxou
Corbeau philanthrope
Corbeau philanthrope
nxou

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 1 : "We need a Hero !" Day 1 : "We need a Hero !" EmptyJeu 11 Nov 2010 - 18:34

solaris a écrit:
If he was a wolf, though, he'd have two allies who'd vote for him, and with his current lack of popularity, I don't see that right now.
I have nothing more to say ^^

Toyoraura
Ancien immature
Ancien immature
Toyoraura

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 1 : "We need a Hero !" Day 1 : "We need a Hero !" EmptyJeu 11 Nov 2010 - 18:55

Solaris a écrit:
So now we have 3 people for Toyo (Maléfique, Deasss and Thomas) and 0 for nxou, plus some undecided players. Nxou's campaign seems genuine, since he started the thing in the registration topic, before even knowing his role. Which makes me think, at least, that he genuinely wants to get elected. If he was a wolf, though, he'd have two allies who'd vote for him, and with his current lack of popularity, I don't see that right now.

Nxou, for reasons completely unrelated to your campaign, you have my vote. Very Happy

Using those kind of arguments are quite... you know, not the best. Still, is there anything that I can do so you can vote for me?
Djoach
Meneur déboussolé
Meneur déboussolé
Djoach

Masculin Date d'inscription : 15/06/2009

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 1 : "We need a Hero !" Day 1 : "We need a Hero !" EmptyJeu 11 Nov 2010 - 20:22

I sent my vote for Machiavel nxou.

Thanks for your answers both of you.

And mogh, No i'm not standing for the election. My english comprehension is pretty good, but my expression is not so well. I'm sure nxou will be a better investigator than me.
Maléfique
Rebouteux patraque
Rebouteux patraque
Maléfique

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 1 : "We need a Hero !" Day 1 : "We need a Hero !" EmptyJeu 11 Nov 2010 - 20:25

I vote for the only candidate : TOYORAURA love
Till Gray
Cupidon infidèle
Cupidon infidèle
Till Gray

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 1 : "We need a Hero !" Day 1 : "We need a Hero !" EmptyJeu 11 Nov 2010 - 20:38

attention The day will end in 20 minutes ! attention
Till Gray
Cupidon infidèle
Cupidon infidèle
Till Gray

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 1 : "We need a Hero !" Day 1 : "We need a Hero !" EmptyJeu 11 Nov 2010 - 20:56

People talked for many hours, but also listened to other people in the Inn.

After 12 hours of argueing, they finally designed who shall be their leader :

Toyoraura : Toyo, Kinrep, Deass, Thomas, Moghedien, Maléfique
nxou : nxou, Solaris, Djoach
Erik100 didn't vote...

Toyoraura is your new Leader !

Now, go to bed ! A long day is waiting for you...

The wolves have 24h to decide who to kill.
Xena has to send me a PM before tomorrow 9PM to tell me who she wants to protect.
Macros has to send me a PM before tomorrow 9PM to tell me who he wants to inspect.

Contenu sponsorisé

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Day 1 : "We need a Hero !" Day 1 : "We need a Hero !" Empty

Day 1 : "We need a Hero !"

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1