Survie & Fourberie
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez

[Rules] The laws of the outlaws

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Moghedien
Vagabond sédentaire
Vagabond sédentaire
Moghedien

Féminin Date d'inscription : 04/07/2010

[Rules] The laws of the outlaws Empty
Message(#) Sujet: [Rules] The laws of the outlaws [Rules] The laws of the outlaws EmptyLun 3 Jan 2011 - 19:52

1. Days and nights

• The day/night transition will take place at 11PM (French time).
  • Normal days last 48 hours.
  • The first day (Day 0) lasts 24 hours; it will be dedicated to the election of the Head of the Brotherhood.
  • Nights last 24 hours. During the night, all the nightly characters will send their actions to the telescreen:
    • before 8PM, the Thought Police agents will write down the name of the victim in the den. The victim who receives the majority of the votes will die. In case of an equality, there will be no victim. One of the agents can also write down in the den the name and the role of the player against whom the want to use the anti-disclosure power;
    • on the first night, Damian will send me by PM the names of the lovers;
    • Joleen will send me by PM the name of the player she wants to protect from the Thought Police;
    • Leonora will send me by PM the name of the player she wants to recruit;
    • at 8PM, I will inform Thomas of the Thought Police's victim: he will have 2.5 hours to decide whether to use his potions or not.

2. Votes

• You will vote in the main topic, in a different color than the usual color of the message.
  • Caution: edited votes will not be taken into account.
  • You may vote until 11PM; afterwards, votes won't be taken into account and the day's topic will be closed.
  • You may change your vote as often as you like; only your last vote will be taken into account.
  • Players who do not vote will have one vote against them: keeping one's mouth shut is accepting the oppression...
  • In case of an equality, the scapegoat will be sentenced to death. She will have 12 hours to let me know by PM the names of the players who won't be able to vote the following day.
    In case of a new equality, no one will be sentenced to death.

3. Head of the Brotherhood

• He is elected on Day 0, at the simple majority.
  • He will have a double vote.
  • Upon his death, he will have 12 hours to send me by PM the name of his successor; afterwards, the leadership will be definitely lost.

4. The dead and the living

• The cause of the deaths will not be announced.
  • The living players are forbidden to communicate with the dead ones regarding the game.

5. Victory conditions

• The Brotherhood wins when all the Thought Police agents and the Eurasian spy are dead.
  • The Thought Police wins when all members of the Brotherhood and the Eurasian spy are dead.
  • The Eurasian spy wins when all the living players are recruited.
  • The couple's victory conditions:
    • if Damian has linked two members of the Brotherhood, they win with the Brotherhood;
    • if Damian has linked two Thought Police agents, they win with their comrades;
    • if Damian has linked a Thought Police agent and a member of the Brotherhood, they will have to get rid of the other players...before being killed...

5. Absences

• As far as possible, you must inform me of any absence in the corresponding topic.
  • You can also use this topic to ask for your replacement, if you think you will not be able to continue the game.
  • After any absence without prior notice for more than 48 hours, I will send a PM to the player and begin to look for a replacement; after 24 more hours, the player will be replaced. If no replacement is available, the player will be banned.

6. Communications

• Side communications between living players are tolerated.
  • Communications between living and dead players are strictly forbidden.
  • Private alliances between players are tolerated...at your own risk.

7. Others

• The simple opponents will not know their exact identity; they wll only be informed of their role.
  • The RPs are only intended to settle the atmosphere of the game. They will not provide clues on the players' identities.
  • Screenshots are strictly forbidden.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Arthur
Barbier mal rasé
Barbier mal rasé
Arthur

Masculin Date d'inscription : 22/07/2009

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Rules] The laws of the outlaws [Rules] The laws of the outlaws EmptyVen 14 Jan 2011 - 15:45

Did the werewolves know each other at day 0?
Moghedien
Vagabond sédentaire
Vagabond sédentaire
Moghedien

Féminin Date d'inscription : 04/07/2010

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Rules] The laws of the outlaws [Rules] The laws of the outlaws EmptyVen 14 Jan 2011 - 15:48

Yes, they did.
Contenu sponsorisé

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Rules] The laws of the outlaws [Rules] The laws of the outlaws Empty

[Rules] The laws of the outlaws

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1