Survie & Fourberie
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

Partagez

[Den] Ministry of Love...

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Moghedien
Vagabond sédentaire
Vagabond sédentaire
Moghedien

Féminin Date d'inscription : 04/07/2010

[Den] Ministry of Love... Empty
Message(#) Sujet: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... EmptyJeu 6 Jan 2011 - 20:15

[Den] Ministry of Love... 1984movieministries

You've been chosen among the Thought Police, for you are the most orthodox agents for years.
Your mission is to annihilate the Brotherhood.
Now it's up to you. Punish the crimethinkers
dark

Reminder: each night, you will write down in this topic, in a distinct colour:
- the name of your victim
- if you choose to use the anti-unmasking action (PAD), the name of your target and the assumed role. You will be able to do so only once during the game.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Sylph
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Sylph

Masculin Date d'inscription : 26/10/2010

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... EmptyJeu 6 Jan 2011 - 23:30

Hi there, I don't know if I'm allowed to speak here for the moment, but since the forum isn't locked, I'll do it anyway. I'm a simple werewolf !!! (the girly one !)

Who are my mates ? =)
Moghedien
Vagabond sédentaire
Vagabond sédentaire
Moghedien

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... EmptyJeu 6 Jan 2011 - 23:59

You are allowed to speak here now, but you'll have to wait for the beginning of Night 1 before you can talk about your strategy or your victims.
For the time being, you can get to know each other Smile
Morgan
Salvateur assassin
Salvateur assassin
Morgan

Masculin Date d'inscription : 28/07/2010

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... EmptyVen 7 Jan 2011 - 13:26

Hello Bad Wolves !

SYLPH cheer

We are always wolf together xD

But who is the last wolf ?
Sylph
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Sylph

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... EmptyVen 7 Jan 2011 - 18:38

WHAT THE F*** !!!
I should have come here before posting in the main topic ! I've just said I thought you were a wolf...... (and actually, I ignored you were one. I was Hoping you were not so that I could try to burn you !)

ANYWAY, I'm so HAPPY to be wolf with you again!! Let's make it this time, we'll kill them all!!
Morgan
Salvateur assassin
Salvateur assassin
Morgan

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... EmptyVen 7 Jan 2011 - 19:18

Laughing

It makes me laugh a lot, even if I didn't understand why you did it ^^.

And yes this time we will kill them all ! Without exceptions Twisted Evil !

But where is the last wolf Sad ?
It could be Christ, Ongena or Till Gray =).
Sylph
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Sylph

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... EmptyVen 7 Jan 2011 - 19:34

Yep, I really hope it's Ongena !! He's awesome and I like to talk to him on skype !! =)
Jonya
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Jonya

Féminin Date d'inscription : 23/08/2010

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... EmptyVen 7 Jan 2011 - 19:41

Hey guys!
Sorry I'm none of the people you expected, and moreover I never had the chance to play with you whereas you seem to know each other quite well.
Anyway i'm very happy to be part of this game and to be a werewolf. It's very exiting because It's kind of my first time in this role! "kind of" because I came in a game to replace someone who was a werewolf, so still, my experience as such is almost none :/ Sorry. I hope yo'll be able to learn me how to be a great werewolf!

Moghedien
Vagabond sédentaire
Vagabond sédentaire
Moghedien

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... EmptyVen 7 Jan 2011 - 19:58

Hi Jonya!
I see you've found the den... Wink
As I said to Sylph earlier, you'll have to wait 3 more hours before you can start choosing a victim or talk about your strategy.
Sorry if it's a bit confusing, it's my first game as an MC (let's say it like this), I'm doing my best! Razz
Jonya
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Jonya

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... EmptyVen 7 Jan 2011 - 20:09

By "talk about our strategy" do you mean we can't even talk about the votes for the chief of the brotherhood??
Sylph
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Sylph

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... EmptyVen 7 Jan 2011 - 20:44

I guess so ! xD
Jonya
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Jonya

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... EmptySam 8 Jan 2011 - 0:10

Time to plot ! héhéhé

Dear friends, I just have noticed some annoying detail : we all three voted for Arthur... This is ... creappy, and very dangerous...
I'll wait for you wise opinion.
Sylph
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Sylph

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... EmptySam 8 Jan 2011 - 0:28

No it's absolutely not ! Even if they could find 2 of us into the people who voted for Arthur, the third one could be seen as innocent very easily. Trust me ! We are Awesome! =)

What about killing.... In fact I have no clue. Any idea ?
Jonya
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Jonya

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... EmptySam 8 Jan 2011 - 10:43

Ok, I'll trust you on that one...
And for the killing... No idea either... I'm going to look in the chief election to see anyone interesting we could kill

EDIT: Well, after looking at the elections, the only one that it would have been useful to kill to me is... you, Slyph! haha because you fit perfectly in the very inquiring role of a great member of the village :p

-> I still don't know who we should kill. let's wait for Morgan Smile
Twisted Evil
Sylph
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Sylph

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... EmptySam 8 Jan 2011 - 13:57

LOL, Ok then, let's kill me ! xD

Hmmm and what about.... Maléfique ? I believe that he's been a little bit to discret for the moment. He's usually more talktative, isn't he ? He may be more than a simple opponent, I'm hesitating between the Spy, the sorcerer and the cupid!

Anyway, for the moment, I vote for Maléfique.
I'm sur there is something wrong with him...... ><
Jonya
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Jonya

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... EmptySam 8 Jan 2011 - 15:03

I've been thinking about Malefique too as he is a very good player, and dangerous for us. But i have two littles oppositions to make:
1/ As he often plays in a very singular way that keep people suspicious about his case, he can often be seen as a wolf even if he isn't. So he could stay alive for maybe 1 or 2 days so that people can have doubts about him?
2/ yesterday in one of my posts for the election, I said I already had some feelings about some people. No one noticed that I wrote it, but it was meant for Malefique because he posted only once and said 2 sentences which seemed werid to me. So if he's'killed tonight, people will check what happened durong the elections and notice my post and then accuse me, don't you think so?

I hope my message was clear :s
But really, it would be good to kill such an important ennemy, but maybe not so fast.

'Waiting for your interventions Smile
Sylph
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Sylph

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... EmptySam 8 Jan 2011 - 15:19

To be honnest, if you meant to suspect him, there is no better target then ! Of course, let me make myself clear.

In fact, wolves never kill people that can be suspected (and hence, that can be burned). Killing Maléfique is the better way we have to get YOU acquitted. You could simply answered something like "I would never have done that because I know he use to get suspected very easily. I would rather had him burnt during the day, if I were a wolf. I was about to ask him some question this morning. Maybe is it because i already suspected him yesterday that he has been killed..."

See what I mean ? I seriously believe at this point that killing Maléfique is THE thing to do. But you're right, let's wait for Morgan anyway. I hope he's not gonna be too late. ><
Morgan
Salvateur assassin
Salvateur assassin
Morgan

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... EmptySam 8 Jan 2011 - 15:21

Hello Wink !

I'm happy to be wolf with you Jonya roi

Who are we going to kill ?
You think about Maléfique, but like Jonya I think he is often strange and so he might be killed during the day.
But if we don't have another idea, i'm ok with Maléfique. He could be a good lunch Twisted Evil .

However, we can choose someone by random, too...
Maybe we will have luck ?
Sylph
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Sylph

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... EmptySam 8 Jan 2011 - 15:43

Hmm I usually do believe in luck at the first turn, but I really think there is something with Maléfique. Come one, let's make it ! Vote for him ! You'll like his taste! Twisted Evil
Morgan
Salvateur assassin
Salvateur assassin
Morgan

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... EmptySam 8 Jan 2011 - 15:47

You give me craving for Maléfique !
Let's eat Maléfique ! I love the Belgian flesh Twisted Evil !

I devour Maléfique !
Jonya
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Jonya

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... EmptyDim 9 Jan 2011 - 11:39

Okay Slyph you convinced me, that's what I'm gooing to say if anyone asks me questions about my post of yesterday.

Let's kill Maléfique!

*Little question*
How should we behave between us during the day???
Sylph
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Sylph

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... EmptyDim 9 Jan 2011 - 12:51

Hmmm well, actually the best thing to do is .... to do things naturally. I mean, just forget we are wolves together. Don't event come here (unless you have spotted a special role we could kill next night). Just react to what we say same way you would to anyone else. I'll explain :

Sylph Pay attention to what we said, coz if we say the same thing as someone else, and if you only answer to this other person, then it's gonna be suspect. It will look like you are trying to put some distance between us. See what I mean ? You have not to put too much distance between us, and not to focus too much on us (at the begininng at least).

Sylph Later in the game, it's up to you to see what you wanna do. If you see that one of us is in danger (and that's MY way to proceed), keep the same position.

Sylph Sylph For instance, if you were saying that I wasn't guilty and if people begin to understand that I'm a wolf... Keep saying you don't believe it. Coz afterward, when people will look at what you said, what will they see ?

They will see someone that defended me at first but who changed his mind at the last moment, as if he wanted to get innocent. I hate that kind of situation. So I prefer staying the same. I think it's less suspicious. That's why I prefer acting like this.

Sylph Sylph Nevertheless, you may decide to vote for me and kill me and then answer "Sorry, my feelings were hard to fight, and I finally realized how stupid I was.... How could he NOT be a wolf ? Impossible !". In that kind of moment, the important thing is to tell everyone that you finally decided to vote for me and explain it. Coz if you don't explain anything and finally vote for me, then you are totally DEAD! Smile

Just tell yourself that you always have to possibilities, that are always equal. It's up to you. It depends on how you like to behave ! Did you get it ? Wink

Jonya
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Jonya

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... EmptyDim 9 Jan 2011 - 13:47

Thank you very much for those great advices, it's gonna help me for sure ! I hope I'll be a good wolf with you guys Smile
Sylph
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Sylph

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... EmptyDim 9 Jan 2011 - 14:05

You can only be a great wolf, I'm sure about this !! We gotta win this game !!! Smile
Morgan
Salvateur assassin
Salvateur assassin
Morgan

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... EmptyDim 9 Jan 2011 - 14:17

Yeeeeaaaahhh !
I'm really motivated to win this game !
We are the best =D !

Your advices are very useful, thank you Sylph ! You're an expert wolf Wink !
I will be very careful in the next game with you Wink !

Jonya
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Jonya

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... EmptyDim 9 Jan 2011 - 14:50

Same for me, i'll try to do my best Very Happy
We're going to kill them all Twisted Evil
Moghedien
Vagabond sédentaire
Vagabond sédentaire
Moghedien

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... EmptyDim 9 Jan 2011 - 20:03

Maléfique is your victim.
Sylph
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Sylph

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... EmptyDim 9 Jan 2011 - 23:05

We are sooo awesome ! =)
Jonya
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Jonya

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... EmptyLun 10 Jan 2011 - 20:12

Yep we are beeeaaasts Very Happy
Morgan
Salvateur assassin
Salvateur assassin
Morgan

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... EmptyMar 11 Jan 2011 - 21:47

Do you have any idea of a "spé" ?

I hope Ongena is not a simple oppenent. But the way he doesn't defend very strong make me think he is one.
Contenu sponsorisé

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... Empty

[Den] Ministry of Love...

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 3Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3  Suivant