Survie & Fourberie
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-55%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – STMT0-74101 – 38 pièces – ...
21.99 € 49.04 €
Voir le deal

Partagez

[Den] Ministry of Love...

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Sylph
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Sylph

Masculin Date d'inscription : 26/10/2010

[Den] Ministry of Love... - Page 2 Empty
Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... - Page 2 EmptyMar 11 Jan 2011 - 23:32

Okay, I think that we should look for the couple now. What do you think ? Come on guys, let's look for it !! Ongena has surely said something about his couple... ><
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Jonya
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Jonya

Féminin Date d'inscription : 23/08/2010

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... - Page 2 EmptyMer 12 Jan 2011 - 8:30

I'm totally ok for looking for the couple, but if i was cupid, i wouldn't say a thing about the couple I made. But we'l'llook for it, even if I don't think we'll find anything. Just for tonight, let's'not kiL frage because he's going to be my "victim" for the next day, it's'easy to reproach him things.

Morgan, anything to add?
Sylph
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Sylph

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... - Page 2 EmptyMer 12 Jan 2011 - 9:48

Hmmm I don't really like the way you say it, but why not. Anyway, if you try to betray us, we'll know it. (just hope you're mate is not the sorcerer Razz)

Seriously, I believe that Christ is in couple. Ongena voted for him on the first day (for election) and said some little things to him during the last day. Like he wanna be in contact but not too much. What do you think. Shall we kill Christ ?
Jonya
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Jonya

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... - Page 2 EmptyMer 12 Jan 2011 - 18:49

Haha I see what you mean. Well if that message sound weird, it's because I tried to imply things such as : if one of you guys is in couple... Well not that I'm suspecting anyone, just that I feel kind of weird toward you two :p It's normal to be careful, so please don't be offensed that I suspect you (wait no, suspect is a too big word for what i mean, but you get my point, right?).
Why Slyph? -> because you're the one who suggested the couple so that you're sure people will eject you out of the suspect list
Why Morgan? -> because he hasn't interacted yet, which makes me feel a bit weird towards him that he hasn't reacted to the couple thing. Anyway I've already noticed that he doesn't participate that much so that's not a real argument.

Anyway I'll try to kick this possibility out of my head for the moment,as we're a team,a nd we should trust each other. But I keep an eye on you, as you have every rights to keep one on me ^^

For the killing, Christ why not, I'll wait for morgan anyways
Moghedien
Vagabond sédentaire
Vagabond sédentaire
Moghedien

Féminin Date d'inscription : 04/07/2010

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... - Page 2 EmptyMer 12 Jan 2011 - 19:59

Seems you've forgotten to vote... I leave you 30 more minutes, but it will be the only time I do it.
Sorry for the confusion because of the 1st night, but please keep in mind that nights last 24 hours. The next time you forget to choose a victim by 8PM, I'll consider you decided to make no victim.

Thanks.
Morgan
Salvateur assassin
Salvateur assassin
Morgan

Masculin Date d'inscription : 28/07/2010

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... - Page 2 EmptyMer 12 Jan 2011 - 20:01

Hello my dear friends =D !

I'm happy to see that Ongena is not a simple oppenent ^^.
But now we have to find the couple, and I hope it's a villageous couple.

I think the couple is between those people : Christ, Frage, Fiyatlar and Sylph. And I have a little preference for Christ & Frage, because Ongena and Christ are in pretty good relations I believe.
So I totally agree with Christ as victim.

I vote for Christ.

Jonya : I was at school the whole day, so I couldn't connect to Internet =).
But if you think it's sufficient to "suspect" me, it's up to you.
Jonya
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Jonya

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... - Page 2 EmptyMer 12 Jan 2011 - 20:15

Morgan, do'nt worry, I have the same problem with school all day, I don't suspect you for that, just looking for reactions Smile
I hope that's going to be useful:
I vote for Christ
Moghedien
Vagabond sédentaire
Vagabond sédentaire
Moghedien

Féminin Date d'inscription : 04/07/2010

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... - Page 2 EmptyMer 12 Jan 2011 - 20:33

Christ is your victim.
Morgan
Salvateur assassin
Salvateur assassin
Morgan

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... - Page 2 EmptyMer 12 Jan 2011 - 20:40

A lot of thanks to Mogh' =) !
I really forget that it was just 24 hours xD ^^'.

I hope Christ is the Protector or the Sorcerer Wink !
Jonya
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Jonya

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... - Page 2 EmptyJeu 13 Jan 2011 - 17:39

Protector ! Yeah ! Smile
Jonya
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Jonya

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... - Page 2 EmptyVen 14 Jan 2011 - 18:24

Hey guys! I think we really don't use this place enough! We should be plotting all day but look: we never make any strategies. It's weird.
Please, come here and let's discuss about all that.

THANKS MATES Wink
Sylph
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Sylph

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... - Page 2 EmptyVen 14 Jan 2011 - 18:39

You're right, but if we talk too much here, it might have too much unfluence on our behavior in the debate, and to be honnest, I believe we are doing pretty well.

For the moment, we should kill Kopec. He's gonna be annoying if he stays alive !!

I also think I know who our next victim shall be. I suggest Arthur, in order to obtain the leadership. I'm pretty sure Then we burn probably Fiyaltar or Nxou. What do you think ? I'm sure it can make it !

Jonya, Morgan, what do you think about it ?
Jonya
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Jonya

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... - Page 2 EmptyVen 14 Jan 2011 - 18:51

Sorry Slyph but you mentionned the two name I was sure of. And here's what I think:
Kopec is definitly very annoying, very inquiring and wayy to clever/nosy. But kill him this night is a bad idea, even if it's dangerous for us to keep him alive, it'll be strange that he dies the next night, and that could be seen as a revenge from me (as he strongly opposed me today.)

Then Arthur is very suspect for the others as he's still alive, so we shall keep him at least one more night, to increase the suspicions on him. Maybe we'll burn him the next day Smile

I shall say something like Frage, what do you think?
Sylph
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Sylph

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... - Page 2 EmptyVen 14 Jan 2011 - 18:57

I don't know, do as you feel ! What did you say concerning Frage ? Have you two been specialy opposite ? Do you want to follow her ?

But about kopeck should be burnt today. Nxou is such a bad Idea. One more night and he'll fall on his own, we won't have anything to do or say. Arthur's death will say everything !! Arthur was annoying with his vote against Nxou and that's why Nxou killed him !!

Plus we can say that kopeck was surely on the wrong way and that's why he was killed so rapidly !! It's the perfect plan! *-*

Let's wait for morgan, maybe he'll have a wise decision to give us. =)
Morgan
Salvateur assassin
Salvateur assassin
Morgan

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... - Page 2 EmptyVen 14 Jan 2011 - 20:42

Hello =) !
I don't like to speak a lot about in the den during the day, because I prefer to play like in in the real life where the wolves can't speak together.
But I don't mind if you want it ^^

I see you are making a bit strategy for the day victim, but I think I will vote for nxou or Frage, I will see.
For the night victim I suggest to wait for the end of this day, to see who is killed and by who. Because we should not kill the people who voted for the victim.
And I think you have the two right for Arthur, there are disadvantages and benefits to kill him, now we should see what we prefer. Is better to have the presidence, but to loose a possible day victim, or to kill someone else, and to leave a suspect ? Morever, we shouldn't forget that there are more chances that the president is a simple oppenent... Besides, Arthur may doesn't give me the presidence and prefer Kopec.

I will post in a quarter in the main topic ^^

Jonya
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Jonya

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... - Page 2 EmptyVen 14 Jan 2011 - 23:15

Craaaaaaaaap !
I was took short by the time Sad( I didn't have time to post my vote Sad Who was going to be against Frage anyways.
Craaaaaaaap I'm gonna be in trouble the next day.....

BUT WE HAD THE SORCERER !! YEAAAAAH
Morgan
Salvateur assassin
Salvateur assassin
Morgan

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... - Page 2 EmptyVen 14 Jan 2011 - 23:16

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WE ARE THE BEST !!!

I can't believe it ! The sorcerer !
You realize we never killed a simple oppenent ! Only special villagers !
And the last one is not a big handicap for us, it's the scapegoat xD !

I'm so happy ! We can win, we are going to win ! Let's put our final and better power in the battle !
Tomorrow will be a hard day !

Sylph
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Sylph

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... - Page 2 EmptyVen 14 Jan 2011 - 23:37

Okay next step in our glorious path : KILLING ARTHUR AND OBTAINING THE LEADERSHIP !!!

I vote for Arthur!
Jonya
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Jonya

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... - Page 2 EmptyVen 14 Jan 2011 - 23:50

No no no no!
We know we'll never have it! Arthu doesn't trust none of us!!
I'd like to vote for frage. But let's debate about that tomorrow Smile
Jonya
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Jonya

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... - Page 2 EmptySam 15 Jan 2011 - 13:40

As I said yesterday, Arthur will never give us the post of chief, he doesn't trust me, slyph or morgan, so it's useless
I think the couple is our priority as it's getting dangerous now we killed all the special characters (the powerful ones Smile)
To my mind, Frage is part of the couple (traitor or not, we need to kill it).
What do you think?
I think I'll vote against him..
Morgan
Salvateur assassin
Salvateur assassin
Morgan

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... - Page 2 EmptySam 15 Jan 2011 - 14:06

Don't you think he will be killed tomorrow ??
He is so suspected, we don't need to kill him !

Sorry Jonya, I know you are just saying your opinion, but it's too suspicious the way you are defending Arthur, just as if you want to protect him... You know there's a high probability of a traitor couple ?

I think Kopec and Arthur are the best victims.
Jonya
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Jonya

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... - Page 2 EmptySam 15 Jan 2011 - 14:21

Yeah I know that people think we (arthur and I) are a couple. I'm not defending him, I mean, kill him if you want, but as soon as the traitor couple isn't dead, I'm never going to stop looking for it. And I really feel like arthur isn't in a couple.
I TOTALLY feel like Frage is. Or Fiyatlar.
And the worst thing is... I think that Slyph may be part of those couple...
Slyph, if you're really on our side, who between frage or fiyatlar should we kill?
I'm sorry but I don't have a great impression about you :/
Jonya
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Jonya

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... - Page 2 EmptySam 15 Jan 2011 - 19:48

sorry for the triple post but
WE HAVE TO VOTE BEFORE 8.00 !!!!!
Or there's gonna be no victim!!

I vote for Frage
Sylph
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Sylph

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... - Page 2 EmptySam 15 Jan 2011 - 19:52

Don't be fool, we got the traitor couple. It's obvious !
Morgan please vote for someone between frage and arthur, coz no victim would be the worse thing we could do.

Kopeck shall die tomorrow, it's not sur, but it has to be anyway !
Morgan
Salvateur assassin
Salvateur assassin
Morgan

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... - Page 2 EmptySam 15 Jan 2011 - 19:54

I know Jonya, but I was waiting for Sylph's intervention... so :

I vote against Arthur.

I forgot, but Ongena and Toyo' are going on well, aren't they ?
So Toyo/Kopec could be in couple.

I'd rather kill Kopec, but you have made an equality... So I decided to eat Arthur.
Jonya
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Jonya

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... - Page 2 EmptySam 15 Jan 2011 - 19:57

PLeas morgan, follow me
Jonya
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Jonya

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... - Page 2 EmptySam 15 Jan 2011 - 19:57

Jonya a écrit:
PLeas morgan, follow me, for the best of us all
Morgan
Salvateur assassin
Salvateur assassin
Morgan

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... - Page 2 EmptySam 15 Jan 2011 - 20:00

Sorry Jonya, but you are too suspect...
It's just as if your life was in danger...
Jonya
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Jonya

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... - Page 2 EmptySam 15 Jan 2011 - 20:11

I understand. Well you'll see i'm still alive after Arthur's death Smile
Morgan
Salvateur assassin
Salvateur assassin
Morgan

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... - Page 2 EmptySam 15 Jan 2011 - 20:17

By the way, even if I knew you wasn't in couple, I would have voted against Arthur beacuse it would be easier to accuse Frage during the day.

But next night I insist we should kill Kopec !
Contenu sponsorisé

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... - Page 2 Empty

[Den] Ministry of Love...

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 2 sur 3Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant