Survie & Fourberie
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-14%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Apple MacBook Air (2020) 13,3″ Puce Apple M1 – RAM 8Go/SSD 256Go
799 € 930 €
Voir le deal

Partagez

[Den] Ministry of Love...

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3
AuteurMessage
Sylph
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Sylph

Masculin Date d'inscription : 26/10/2010

[Den] Ministry of Love... - Page 3 Empty
Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... - Page 3 EmptySam 15 Jan 2011 - 20:21

I'm waiting to see. I wonder if ti could be true that arthur's nto in couple with her. She could pretend to be in trouble and in fact, she's so happy to see us vote against Arthur that is maybe NOT her mate....

I really don't know ! But let's keep our way !
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Jonya
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Jonya

Féminin Date d'inscription : 23/08/2010

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... - Page 3 EmptySam 15 Jan 2011 - 20:23

It's just that, sorry, but to me Slyph is in couple with Frage...
Morgan
Salvateur assassin
Salvateur assassin
Morgan

Masculin Date d'inscription : 28/07/2010

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... - Page 3 EmptySam 15 Jan 2011 - 20:28

It's funny to see how a couple could ba real danger for the wolves, enven if it's a villageous couple !
But why don't you think I am in couple xD ? I'm not enough weird xD ?

For Sylph and Frage, I don't think they are together, because it's not according with their behaviour during the days.
Jonya
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Jonya

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... - Page 3 EmptySam 15 Jan 2011 - 20:33

Citation :
For Sylph and Frage, I don't think they are together, because it's not according with their behaviour during the days.
-> it doesn't mean anything, it's not a proof at all

Morgan, why not you? I don't know, I just feel like you're good (I mean a good, nice, normal wolf haha)
Sylph
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Sylph

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... - Page 3 EmptySam 15 Jan 2011 - 21:57

I am absolutely not in couple with Frage. I'll proove it tomorrow morning by voting against frage if you need it. I could event vote against every other player if you wanted me to (The only bad point is that someone could understand that I'm a wolf prooving to my friends that I'm not in a traitor relationship ^^).
Moghedien
Vagabond sédentaire
Vagabond sédentaire
Moghedien

Féminin Date d'inscription : 04/07/2010

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... - Page 3 EmptySam 15 Jan 2011 - 23:02

Arthur is your victim.
Morgan
Salvateur assassin
Salvateur assassin
Morgan

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... - Page 3 EmptySam 15 Jan 2011 - 23:33

I can't believe it !
We never killed a simple oppenent ! We just make what dream all the wolves in a game : to kill all the special villagers on the bounce !
We are amazing, and it's an amazing game =D ! I think this game will be unforgettable !

Sylph
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Sylph

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... - Page 3 EmptySam 15 Jan 2011 - 23:52

What scares me is that I'm pretty much convinced that there is a traitor couple, other wise we would have killed it already..... I mean we have killed nearly half of the village !!! ><

We got manipulated by Jonya... Unless it was by you Morgan........

Nevertheless, I must reckon we are doing such a great job! NO simple opponent killed for the moment. We are invincible! =)
Sylph
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Sylph

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... - Page 3 EmptyDim 16 Jan 2011 - 7:37

I have an idea that is supposed to solve all the problems against the couple, if it's a traitor couple ! Today I hve to go shopping, but I'll tell you more tonight! Wolves gotta win. =)
Jonya
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Jonya

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... - Page 3 EmptyDim 16 Jan 2011 - 11:18

Ok Slyph, well if you guys still don't trust me, as said slyph, you can ask me to vote against anyone today, I will as I'm not in any couple Smile
The (Traitor) couple IS OUR PRIORITY!!
As I'm still convinced Frage is not clean in this story, I'll try to ask him questions. If not, maybe Fiyatlar.

BUT I HAVE TO ADMIT WE ARE THE BEST !!!
It'd be awesome to win this game this way, by killing all the special characters in a way :DD
Congratulations guys ! But let's not forget our goal Smile
Morgan
Salvateur assassin
Salvateur assassin
Morgan

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... - Page 3 EmptyDim 16 Jan 2011 - 20:11

Do you realize that if there's no traitor couple and if we have the presidence, we win the game ?
I know there isn't a lot of chances, but it could be possible !

I have the impression that there's something between fiyatlar and Frage... Are they finally the couple ?

I want to know the new president =) !
Jonya
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Jonya

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... - Page 3 EmptyDim 16 Jan 2011 - 20:25

I really want to know the new president too ! Smile
Morgan, you're a charmer, look : everyone loves you ! use it Wink

And I still keep in mind that the couple may be a traitor one. That's for sure, I'll vote for Frage or Fiyaltlar anyway.

MOGHEDIEEEEN, when will we know the Chief's name?
Morgan
Salvateur assassin
Salvateur assassin
Morgan

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... - Page 3 EmptyDim 16 Jan 2011 - 21:12

YYEEEAHHHH =D !!!!!!!
Jonya you're the best !
You're the president !

So if you (I mean, Sylph and Jonya) aren't traitors, let's choose who will be our victim !
I think Frage is perfect, what do you think ?
Let's vote against him in the day subject !
Moghedien
Vagabond sédentaire
Vagabond sédentaire
Moghedien

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... - Page 3 EmptyDim 16 Jan 2011 - 21:29

Sorry about that, I wasn't at home this weekend, I couldn't announce the new Head earlier.
:/
Sylph
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Sylph

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... - Page 3 EmptyDim 16 Jan 2011 - 21:29

Actually, i've just read quickly the debate, and I'd rather kill Kopeck or frage. Nevertheless, if frage is your choice of the day, let's make it, but please promess me to kill Kopeck next night. If there is only ONE chance for a traitor couple, it's him and Jonya. Haven't you noticed the way he talks about you and I, Morgan ? Without specially attacking jonya or even talking about her AT ALL ?

I'll have to read all this in detail, but I'm pretty much convinced that he's a potential traitor. And as long as we are two wolves against the traitor (if he exists), we have to act while we can.... >__<
Sylph
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Sylph

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... - Page 3 EmptyDim 16 Jan 2011 - 21:36

btw, here is my plan.

If any of the wolf is about to get killed, he explains everything to the village (without giving the name of his mates). He says that the only way the village has to get rid of the traitor couple is to leave the two wolves alive so that they can kill the lovers of the traitor wolf!

That's just a plan in case of danger.
Morgan
Salvateur assassin
Salvateur assassin
Morgan

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... - Page 3 EmptyDim 16 Jan 2011 - 21:57

Maybe we are worried for nothing and the couple isn't a traitor one.
If I was a traitor, I would have killed a wolf sooner...

Jonya are you ok for Frage ?
Maybe Fiyatlar could also be good. Anyway, it doesn't matter who, the most important is to be together.
I'm happy to see that we have great chances to win =) !
Jonya
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Jonya

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... - Page 3 EmptyDim 16 Jan 2011 - 22:12

No worries Slyph, if you don't trust me, ask me to kill anyone i'll say yes. I'm not in a couple.
Kopec for the night.
Frage for today is very fine with me
I hope I can trust you guys Smile
We can win this game Smile!
Sylph
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Sylph

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... - Page 3 EmptyDim 16 Jan 2011 - 22:27

I'm okay with frage today !

Let's make it ! =)
Morgan
Salvateur assassin
Salvateur assassin
Morgan

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... - Page 3 EmptyLun 17 Jan 2011 - 19:40

I know we would certainly not change, but I think it's not fair for Frage...
She defends himself very well and Deass doesn't do anything and vote for her... I think Deass deserves more to be killed, but I also know we think Frage is in couple so I don't know...
By the way they will all lost sooner or later so...

Dernière édition par Morgan le Lun 17 Jan 2011 - 19:46, édité 1 fois
Jonya
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Jonya

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... - Page 3 EmptyLun 17 Jan 2011 - 19:43

I know, Frage is playing very well, it's hard for me to find things against him. But I'm sure she'll understand. We'll explain that to her during the debrief'.
But we have to do this. And during the night it will be Deass, as I agree on the fact he's very passive, or Kopec, as you guys suggested. We'll see Smile
Morgan
Salvateur assassin
Salvateur assassin
Morgan

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... - Page 3 EmptyLun 17 Jan 2011 - 19:48

By the way, if there's no traitor couple as I hope, we have already won, so we don't need to find arguments xD !
We do it just as a matter of form ^^.

Why don't we kill fiyatlar tonight ?
Jonya
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Jonya

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... - Page 3 EmptyLun 17 Jan 2011 - 20:11

Let's first deal with today, and we'll debate all the great possibilities for tonight.
Or as soon as Slyph will have showed his nose...
Sylph
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Sylph

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... - Page 3 EmptyLun 17 Jan 2011 - 21:27

Sorry, today was quite busy IRL !!

So, have you guys voted for frage ? I am gonna make it right now I think ! Just leave me some time to read! =)
I'm okay with anyone you want for the next night. I truly hope there are not raitor. Other wise, my sudden vote for frage is gonna be soooo suspect !
Morgan
Salvateur assassin
Salvateur assassin
Morgan

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... - Page 3 EmptyLun 17 Jan 2011 - 21:31

I'll also vote for Frage soon, just let me a few minutes to finish something else ^^.
And it's good to have Deass support (and a bit weird, too...), because there will be no equality =).
Moghedien
Vagabond sédentaire
Vagabond sédentaire
Moghedien

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... - Page 3 EmptyLun 17 Jan 2011 - 23:14

Congratulations, you naughty werewolves! dark
Contenu sponsorisé

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Den] Ministry of Love... [Den] Ministry of Love... - Page 3 Empty

[Den] Ministry of Love...

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 3 sur 3Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3