Survie & Fourberie
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

Partagez

[Day 0] Follow the leader...but which leader?

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
Sylph
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Sylph

Masculin Date d'inscription : 26/10/2010

[Day 0] Follow the leader...but which leader? - Page 2 Empty
Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 0] Follow the leader...but which leader? [Day 0] Follow the leader...but which leader? - Page 2 EmptyVen 7 Jan 2011 - 21:55

Nxou, trust seems to be something you give a bit too easily. Can we really trust someone so... Naive ? Wink
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Arthur
Barbier mal rasé
Barbier mal rasé
Arthur

Masculin Date d'inscription : 22/07/2009

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 0] Follow the leader...but which leader? [Day 0] Follow the leader...but which leader? - Page 2 EmptyVen 7 Jan 2011 - 21:57

This is right, I'd never been elected before, and this is why I stopped to present myself. I offered my services as a chief only at the very beginning of the forum, and Jonya remembers it because she took a long pause in the game Wink To play in English seemed to me to be an opportunity to try running for office again!
fiyatlar
Villageois sanguinaire
Villageois sanguinaire
fiyatlar

Masculin Date d'inscription : 29/12/2010

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 0] Follow the leader...but which leader? [Day 0] Follow the leader...but which leader? - Page 2 EmptyVen 7 Jan 2011 - 22:23

Good evening my fellow brothers...

After this first day of election and after watching at all the presentations, my vote will go to Nxou, because it's his presentation I have preferred. It's just as simple as that.
Nxou, I hope you'll be a great leader if you win.

Anyway, good luck to everyone and may the best man win...

My vote is for Nxou

Moghedien
Vagabond sédentaire
Vagabond sédentaire
Moghedien

Féminin Date d'inscription : 04/07/2010

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 0] Follow the leader...but which leader? [Day 0] Follow the leader...but which leader? - Page 2 EmptyVen 7 Jan 2011 - 23:11

The time had come to choose a leader. Some of you found in themselves the courage to apply for this charge. Some others were intimidated by such responsibilities. But you made your decision clearly and consciously.
You had to choose the person who would lead you in this difficult task, and you finally found who seemed to be the right person for the job.

Spoiler:

Arthur is elected as the Head of the Brotherhood! Congratulations!

CAUTION : Exceptionally (due to personal matters), the night will last 48 hours. Day 1 will then begin Sunday, January 9th at 11PM French time (5PM for Quebec)

Damian must send me the lovers' names before 11PM
Joleen must send me the name of the player she protects by 8PM
Leonora must send me the name of her recruit by 11PM
The Thought Police must choose a victim by 8PM
Thomas will be informed of the identity of the victim at 8PM ; he must decide whether to use his potions by 10:30PM
As regards the others... Good night. And good luck.

Contenu sponsorisé

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 0] Follow the leader...but which leader? [Day 0] Follow the leader...but which leader? - Page 2 Empty

[Day 0] Follow the leader...but which leader?

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2