Survie & Fourberie
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

Partagez

[Day 2] You'll never find any shelter.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
Jonya
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Jonya

Féminin Date d'inscription : 23/08/2010

[Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. - Page 2 Empty
Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. - Page 2 EmptyVen 14 Jan 2011 - 18:33

Ok Slyph, I got it know Smile it's just that the way you said it wasn't very clear to me.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Sylph
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Sylph

Masculin Date d'inscription : 26/10/2010

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. - Page 2 EmptyVen 14 Jan 2011 - 18:35

I hope it is, now! Wink
Arthur
Barbier mal rasé
Barbier mal rasé
Arthur

Masculin Date d'inscription : 22/07/2009

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. - Page 2 EmptyVen 14 Jan 2011 - 18:44

Nxou --> I never said I didn't want to vote against you! In fact every words I said announce my vote!!
I vote against Nxou.
nxou
Corbeau philanthrope
Corbeau philanthrope
nxou

Masculin Date d'inscription : 19/04/2010

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. - Page 2 EmptyVen 14 Jan 2011 - 19:50

Well why taking some time for announcing this vote ? you wanted to talk to your mates ? what if now I say tomorrow you'll die if you goes on with that vote ?

I may be a good manipulator but this is true when I'm innocent cause it's easier to manipulate when you have nothing to fear and when you don't have this guilty rules in your head when you are a foe killing and lying to everyone.

Here is an example : hey traitor couple, you know votes are in public, if the games goes the only villager remaining will be the one of you who is not a couple, how are you going to solve this ?
There is also a correct probability that this is 2 wolfs .. or 2 innocent, but this possibility is not interesting for 'manipulation'.

@Sylph if no-one suspect you maybe it's because you are a member of the Thought police and you deserve to be crucified Very Happy
nxou
Corbeau philanthrope
Corbeau philanthrope
nxou

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. - Page 2 EmptyVen 14 Jan 2011 - 20:16

None of you thinking that usually the first targeted are innocents ? I let my vote on ongena cause when I checked there was something strange like people were trying to save him.

What about me ? do you'll let arthur and sylph kill me ? do you think they are more innocent than me ?
Frage
Villageois sanguinaire
Villageois sanguinaire
Frage

Masculin Date d'inscription : 21/11/2010

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. - Page 2 EmptyVen 14 Jan 2011 - 20:40

Citation :
Frage, why if the werewolves didn't kill me for this reason? I only pass over two nights.

True enough. Well, we're 6 villagers and 3 wolves. But, assuming that there are two deaths between today and tonight the wolves would want to have the captaincy tomorrow...no? And, if there is a villager couple, we're so screwed...so that's why I suspect you, as the wolves have every advantage to have the captaincy as soon as possible when there is few players.

Fiyatlar a écrit:
Frage: thanks for what you've said but I must say I don't really see why you did it! Either you really think it and that'OK, either it's some kind of tactic to make me think you are innocent because I said I was totally lost today... In any case, saying that won't make me think you are more innocent or guilty that someone else. So if it was what you were trying to do, it didn't work...

If I was a wolf, I would sink you without batting an eyelash. XD I'm not saying you're all white and snowy, but you're very far from being in my black list and your behavior is too showy and too irrational for a wolf...

Kopec a écrit:
I also suspect Frage.
The day before, Sylph’s behavior was clearly to provoke a majority of people. He did it with Morgan, also with nxou.
However, Frage limited himself to consider the exchange between Morgan and Sylph, conveying the idea that they could be partners. As wolves ? As mixed couple ? The idea is thrown, but doesn’t have many supporters. Then Frage doesn’t insist, even when Sylph reformulates his idea…
He intended to vote against Christ (whow we know for sure he was innocent), then changes his vote, following the crowd.

Today, he intends to vote against Arthur when nxou and I express our doubts, on the basis of a “bad feeling”. Are we so convincing ?
I feel that you’re definitely trying to hide behind the crowd, developing theories without believing in it.

I think I considered a little bit more than that...and I did answer to Sylph.

How strange, Morgan thought I was insisting too much on this theory and you feel as if I gave up too soon...difference in appreciation?

I already explained why I voted against Ongena. You think that I don't have enough basis to vote against Arthur, which leads you to vote against me, you would understand why I voted against Ongena, then...and I already told why that vote doesn't make me a wolf.

Don't you rush a bit too much?

Sylph a écrit:
Secondly, Frage, who made this remark sounds as being on my side. I mean, I'm pretty much convinced that if she was a wolf, she would have killed me. Unless she is trying to do the same thing with me as Kopec is doing with Arthur.

Strangely, the fact you're thinking I'm innocent bothers me a lot. XD As a wolf, didn't you affirm that you know I was innocent before watching me burn and use it as an argument to your own innocence? I remember that well and I know my attitude makes me easily suspected, so when someone knows I'm innocent...well...I'm wary.^^

And didn't Nxou notice that Christ's death was weird because he was suspected? Why did you vote against him when you used the same argument to innocent me?

Citation :
What do you want to expand, Jonya ? When you are a good wolf, you tend to kill innocent people, don't you ? She pointed it out. That means she knows this strategy. If she was wolf, she would have used it for sure and I wouldn't be there to talk about it. That's about all. Do you need more explanation ?

(Therefore, if she votes for me because of my innocence, then I'll apply the same theory to her as I did with Kopec. She's a wolf trying to make me suspect by leaving me alive ! But that's not the case for the moment, is it ? Wink )

I do have the strange impression you're manipulating me into not voting against you...well, as I have to save my own skin (human skin), I may not be able to follow my convictions this turn, though...and you know it, don't you?

Jonya a écrit:
Then Frage, stay calm, if my previous post annoyed you, well I must say I tried to look in every singular corner of the previous days to look for a little clue, as I'm kindda lost right now. It was just in order to provoke reactions.

...I am calm. Sorry if you thought otherwise. Emotions don't pass well through the net.

It's strangely unnerving, but I stay on my previous assumptions. Morgan, Sylph, Arthur, there is definitely one or two among you...
Jonya
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Jonya

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. - Page 2 EmptyVen 14 Jan 2011 - 21:03

Pff... I'm so lost right now...
I really don't see anyone to vote against. Everyone is suspect to me..
I'll try to come back to post my vote later.
I hope I'll have a good track.
Frage
Villageois sanguinaire
Villageois sanguinaire
Frage

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. - Page 2 EmptyVen 14 Jan 2011 - 21:10

Kopec a écrit:
The day before, Sylph’s behavior was clearly to provoke a majority of people.

Yeah, that makes him sound SO innocent...*sarcastic mode ON*

You seem to have faith in Sylph, Kopec...in cahoots together, maybe?
nxou
Corbeau philanthrope
Corbeau philanthrope
nxou

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. - Page 2 EmptyVen 14 Jan 2011 - 21:19

Seems Arthur got good buddies ... I'm the only one asking myself about the captain ? ..
Morgan
Salvateur assassin
Salvateur assassin
Morgan

Masculin Date d'inscription : 28/07/2010

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. - Page 2 EmptyVen 14 Jan 2011 - 21:28

Hello Wink !

Frage :

I like the useless calculations you did ^^.

fiyatlar a écrit:
You know, I see a lot of people seem not to trust Fiyatlar and I really can't see why. Okay, she's not always coherent, because she's a new player, but usually, new players wouldn't be so imprudent, wouldn't they?
It could be a new player in the forum, but I suppose fiyatlar has already played a lot...

You said it isn't possible that you are a wolf because you change your vote even if it was useless.... But you could precisely think about that and made it on purpose. And that's what I think.

Kopec:

I think you go too far in your analysis about Malefique's death. The first victim is very often because of the feelings or because of the players' level.

Nxou :

I agree with you about Arthur and the couple.

Fiyatlar :
fiyatlar a écrit:

I think we should kill the couple if we are sure of who they are and that it's a wolf or a traitor one. If we're not sure, let's try to kill a wolf today...
I'm very surprised to read that... Only the wolves are trying to kill the couple ! We don't have any reason to kill it now, because there's a lot of chances it's a village couple, and moreover if it's a traitor couple you could be sure he is making all the possible to have a wolf dead...

By the way, I think you overact a little too much the villager which is lost and doesn't know what he should do... All the normal villagers have feelings, and I think there are enough weird acts to have feelings.
So I think it's possible you are a wolf that play the lost villager and doesn't dare claiming his feelings.

Deass :

Deass a écrit:
Sylph and his obsession .

Frage and his Attitude .
Could you develop a bit please ?

By the way, I don't like the way Arthur voted against nxou, it seems a bit a revenge. You vote for me, and also
I vote for you. And it's often a wolf strategy.

And I notice that Jony and Arthur both are claiming strongly they are not in couple... I'd rahter think they might be...

I hesitate a bit about my vote.
I want to vote again against fiyatlar, but on the other hand I don't want to vote twice for nothing.
So my other suspects, even if they are less weird than fiyatlar for me, are Frage and Sylph. I think I won't vote for Sylph because it would also be a useless vote. But it's posible that I change my vote for Frage.

I vote against Fiyatlar.

Bzzzzzzz...

Arthur
Barbier mal rasé
Barbier mal rasé
Arthur

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. - Page 2 EmptyVen 14 Jan 2011 - 21:29

nxou a écrit:
Seems Arthur got good buddies ... I'm the only one asking myself about the captain ? ..

Nxou, I have no "mates" or good "buddies", I presented myself in order not to give the role of captain to the werewolves! I'm 'alone', on the side of the village, and the only reason to keep me in life is for the wolves to kill me during the day and maybe obtain the double vote!
You never try to tell me: why voted against me, I'm innocent, you are sure right from the beginning that I'm a wolf, and you don't want to change your opinion, you insist all the time: that's why I voted against you.
fiyatlar
Villageois sanguinaire
Villageois sanguinaire
fiyatlar

Masculin Date d'inscription : 29/12/2010

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. - Page 2 EmptyVen 14 Jan 2011 - 21:36

I don't know if I will be able to come back later, so I should vote now and try to explain why:

Nxou: you were the first one to speak about the traitor couple, saying that they must have tried to kill Ongena as the Cupid. You didn't speak about a wolf couple or a villager one even if there are theoritically more chances to have that kind of couple... How can you be so sure it is a traitor one? And even in this case how could they know that the Cupid was Ongena??? And after some time a traitor couple will start to kill wolves because they have to keep a certain balance between the number of wolves and villagers (too many wolves and at some points they will have to kill the villager lover). Are you starting to be afraid of that potential danger?

Then even when others told there were more chances to have another kind of couple, you persisted in a traitor one and who said there were high possibility that Arthur was part of it... When I asked for explanations, you said you were not sure but you were sure at 80%. 80% is not "not sure", it's "almost sure"... And being sure at 80% Arthur is part of a traitor couple without having any supposition on who his lover is... Well I'm not convinced..

And finally you said it's strange that Arthur's still here, because wolves tend to kill the captain soon. But I think wolves shall keep the captain alive at the beginning to put this argument few days after to make the captain killed by the village... And that's what you are doing now...

Plus your explanation on why you are suspecting me had not convinced me either, you made your feelings about how I was writing and the fact I didn't say things clearly and that's all...

Well I'm doing the things clearly now: I vote against Nxou
Arthur
Barbier mal rasé
Barbier mal rasé
Arthur

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. - Page 2 EmptyVen 14 Jan 2011 - 21:37

Morgan a écrit:

By the way, I don't like the way Arthur voted against nxou, it seems a bit a revenge. You vote for me, and also
I vote for you. And it's often a wolf strategy.

And I notice that Jony and Arthur both are claiming strongly they are not in couple... I'd rahter think they might be...

I never pretend that it was not a revenge: I vote against Nxou, first because I suspect him for a long time (his attitude is not that of an opponent), and secondly because he insists on thinking I'm a wolf or in couple, without thinking a little bit and changing his mind.

Yes, we claim it, because it's the only way you've got to prove our innocence!! Being a simple opponent, what could we do? Yes, just because a lot of persons are attacking her, I don't think Jonya is a wolf either.

It's strange, you think Jonya and I are 'guilty', but you don't vote against her or me.. Maybe because it would be a bad surprise for you??
Morgan
Salvateur assassin
Salvateur assassin
Morgan

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. - Page 2 EmptyVen 14 Jan 2011 - 21:43

Ok for you vote Arthur.
To answer you, I never said I find Jony weird. I only said that it's possible you are the couple. And I don't want to kill the couple... So I don't have any reasons to vote against you.
But I could have vote against you Arthur, because I think you are a bit weird, but you are not as weird as fiyatlar, Frage or Sylph. You are in my neutral-bad feeling, and I only reproach you some little things, most of whom bound to the couple.
Frage
Villageois sanguinaire
Villageois sanguinaire
Frage

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. - Page 2 EmptyVen 14 Jan 2011 - 21:57

Morgan a écrit:
Frage :

I like the useless calculations you did ^^.

I know I suck at maths...could someone calculate for me then? XD

By the way, why do you suspect me?

And do you have new accusations about Fiyatlar or your opinion didn't change since yesterday?

Citation :

I never pretend that it was not a revenge: I vote against Nxou, first because I suspect him for a long time (his attitude is not that of an opponent

In what way does his attitude not being that of an opponent?

My main suspect remain Sylph, then there is Arthur...or Morgan. I hesitate.

Dernière édition par Frage le Ven 14 Jan 2011 - 22:05, édité 1 fois
Jonya
Idiot Bac+5
Idiot Bac+5
Jonya

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. - Page 2 EmptyVen 14 Jan 2011 - 22:03

Morgan, a few things:
-JonyA not Jony, thanks.
- It's normal that Arthur and I are claiming the fact that we aren't a couple, 'cause we are NOT. I mean, do you expect us to say "Yeees we are a couple, a traitor one moreover, if that's what you want to hear".
So yes, again, I repeat we aren't a couple. WHat shall I do more?
- I think that letting the traitor couple alive long isn't better for the village than killing him. it's equal to my eyes, even if I prefer the second option.

After re-reading the debates, I'm sitting between two chairs :

- a wolf? -> Nxou, trying (and making his plans work)to convince everyone, pulling the strings from the beggining
- traitor couple? -> Frage, to me, is in it... Her attitude, I don't know, to me it's just this feeling like she has written "TRAITOR" on her forhead. And my intuitions are mainly right...
Whoohooho! I've just seen this :
talking about her main suspects
Citation :
or Morgan. I hesitate.
-> Ok this is really bad sign to me. He says he suspects you and what do you do? You add him immediatly in your suspect list ! This is wayyy to weird. Like a little threat : "you vote for me? i vote against you!"

My vote for tonight will be one of those, if they can make me change a bit my opinion on them.

Frage
Villageois sanguinaire
Villageois sanguinaire
Frage

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. - Page 2 EmptyVen 14 Jan 2011 - 22:08

Jonya a écrit:
Whoohooho! I've just seen this :
talking about her main suspects
Citation:
or Morgan. I hesitate.

-> Ok this is really bad sign to me. He says he suspects you and what do you do? You add him immediatly in your suspect list ! This is wayyy to weird. Like a little threat : "you vote for me? i vote against you!"

Yeah, soooooooooooooooo weird...this is sooooooooooo sudden...remember my theory of day 0? Still the same suspects. Not a single changement. I despair myself when I see how unable I am to find a new suspect.

If you accuse me for being constant, so be it, but that has gone a long way you know...

Citation :
And my intuitions are mainly right...

You're totally off the mark...by a mile.
nxou
Corbeau philanthrope
Corbeau philanthrope
nxou

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. - Page 2 EmptyVen 14 Jan 2011 - 22:23

Hum something strange between fiyaltar and arthur ... maybe this is the couple ? but what is sure, if they are which I'm pretty convinced they are not innocent.

I'll vote for fiyaltar

Better having a useful vote than something were no one seems to follow me.
fiyatlar
Villageois sanguinaire
Villageois sanguinaire
fiyatlar

Masculin Date d'inscription : 29/12/2010

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. - Page 2 EmptyVen 14 Jan 2011 - 22:37

Nxou, you're making me laugh...

Few hours ago, you had no idea who was Arhtur's lover and now I that I vote against you, you think it's me...

That's SO logical Laughing
Morgan
Salvateur assassin
Salvateur assassin
Morgan

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. - Page 2 EmptyVen 14 Jan 2011 - 22:41

Frage :

Frage a écrit:
For what you did yesterday, and the way you persisted in useless accusations that are focused on elections day...

Frage a écrit:
]And do you have new accusations about Fiyatlar or your opinion didn't change since yesterday?
Yes, I mention them on my previous message.

Jonya :

Jonya a écrit:
Morgan, a few things:
-JonyA not Jony, thanks.
- It's normal that Arthur and I are claiming the fact that we aren't a couple, 'cause we are NOT. I mean, do you expect us to say "Yeees we are a couple, a traitor one moreover, if that's what you want to hear".
So yes, again, I repeat we aren't a couple. WHat shall I do more?
- I think that letting the traitor couple alive long isn't better for the village than killing him. it's equal to my eyes, even if I prefer the second option.
Sorry Sorry Embarassed
I don't read my message against...
Yes, I know it's normal, but I think you say it a bit too soon, as if you are afraid that our suspictions began to grow up.
- I don't agree with you about the couple, but I think I won't insist, because I see a lot of people don't agree with me ^^.

I maintain my vote against fiyatlar.

Frage
Villageois sanguinaire
Villageois sanguinaire
Frage

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. - Page 2 EmptyVen 14 Jan 2011 - 22:48

Citation :
Frage a écrit:

For what you did yesterday, and the way you persisted in useless accusations that are focused on elections day...

Ah the eternal differences in appreciation..."useless"? You seem to be quite worked up over it...

I'll say this, based in the interactions that I have seen:

I think Sylph, if he is a wolf, is neither in cahoots with Nxou or Morgan.

Though he may be in cahoots with Arthur.
Frage
Villageois sanguinaire
Villageois sanguinaire
Frage

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. - Page 2 EmptyVen 14 Jan 2011 - 22:56

I want to vote against one of my suspects, but it would be quite useless...

Ah, it sucks and we don't have time....

To save my own skin and try to avoid the death of the scapegoat:

I vote against Nxou.

If he's innocent, we can deduce a lot.

If he's a wolf, well...Sylph is probably innocent.
Arthur
Barbier mal rasé
Barbier mal rasé
Arthur

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. - Page 2 EmptyVen 14 Jan 2011 - 22:59

And if he is innocent ... fiyatlar or you are in couple or are wolves. All the wolves can't possibly have voted for me as a Chief?!!
Frage
Villageois sanguinaire
Villageois sanguinaire
Frage

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. - Page 2 EmptyVen 14 Jan 2011 - 23:00

Unless you're a wolf yourself?^^
Moghedien
Vagabond sédentaire
Vagabond sédentaire
Moghedien

Féminin Date d'inscription : 04/07/2010

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. - Page 2 EmptyVen 14 Jan 2011 - 23:09

These were hard times. You had already lost three of you, and found no Thought Police agent. But you were sure that there were traitors among you. It couldn't be otherwise.
But you were too puzzled to think clearly. You were looking at each other nervously, waiting for every sign that would allow you to recognize an enemy.
Finally, one of you started to incriminate Nxou. You were sure it was him!
At the end of the day, at the time all the members of the Party went back home from work, you waited for him, caught him and beat him to death.

Spoiler:

Nxou is dead.
Nxou was Thomas Caldwell.

Spoiler:

The Thought Police must choose a victim before 8PM tomorrow, January 15th.
As regards the others... Good night. And good luck.
Contenu sponsorisé

Message(#) Sujet: Re: [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. [Day 2] You'll never find any shelter. - Page 2 Empty

[Day 2] You'll never find any shelter.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2